If rumors are True, and McDaniels is going 2 be next Bears HC - good read

Teddy KGB

Cultural Icon
Liked Posts:
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...-failure-taught-pats-oc-how-to-pick-his-spots

"I don't know that I was as patient as I needed to be in most situations, whether it was game-planning, on the sidelines, preparation for the draft, personnel moves, whatever," he says. "There is an element of this game that tests your ability to slow down and make a good decision. I was allowing the way I felt at the moment to make the decision."

Sounds like a guy who got the gig way too young at Denver, and now that he's had time to reflect, could be older, wiser, and more ready.

I am on board.

Mitchapalooza

Good article but I didn't see any mention of him coming here.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
I would be down for McDaniels, but why would he want to be a head coach here?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...-failure-taught-pats-oc-how-to-pick-his-spots

Sounds like a guy who got the gig way too young at Denver, and now that he's had time to reflect, could be older, wiser, and more ready.

I am on board.

This article does not mention the bears not even once. It mentions the bears zero times and additionally is literally more than a year old as well. Do you think people here are stupid really that stupid that they would think your thread title and the article are actually like one cohesive thing? Hmmmmmmmmm?

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Would be interested if Morton wasn't already a lock.

MakeMyDay

VISIONARY
Donator
Liked Posts:
This guy is a shit bag - No thanks - He set the Broncos so far back they had to bring in Fox to get the ship right again

McDaniels = Trestman

Oh and nice bringing up a year old article and presenting as recent a occurrence or something

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
No thanks

TL1961

Liked Posts:
McDaniels is an immature horse’s ass.

If we want a horse’s ass, might as well reach out to Harbaugh.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
If McDaniels is far away from making draft decisions and FA signings, I am ok with him as coach....

Teddy KGB

Cultural Icon
Liked Posts:
What rumors?
I'm sorry, I would have made it clear if I had one room in the title. But ran out of room with the character limit.

It comes mostly from some of the NFL Insiders on Twitter. Some speculation that Josh McDaniels could be on the radar to replace Fox. It was a separate thing from this article. I thought it was more widespread and well known. My apologies.

That being said, if that is the case, then this article makes Josh McDaniels sounds like he has matured and learned he can't handle things like you did in Denver. That alone makes me feel as though he's worth taking a chance on if he has interest in the Bears.

I know some meatballs will say why would he have an interest in the Bears. These dumbasses don't understand the Allure of a first-round quarterback with massive potential, a defense already playoff ready, and a GM who had brought in talent with the draft.

If it were McDaniels, he could help with targeting which wide receivers to bring in/draft to compliment Mitch, and can get the best out of Mitch.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

tgmxd

Liked Posts:
I'm sorry, I would have made it clear if I had one room in the title. But ran out of room with the character limit.

It comes mostly from some of the NFL Insiders on Twitter. Some speculation that Josh McDaniels could be on the radar to replace Fox. It was a separate thing from this article. I thought it was more widespread and well known. My apologies.

That being said, if that is the case, then this article makes Josh McDaniels sounds like he has matured and learned he can't handle things like you did in Denver. That alone makes me feel as though he's worth taking a chance on if he has interest in the Bears.

I know some meatballs will say why would he have an interest in the Bears. These dumbasses don't understand the Allure of a first-round quarterback with massive potential, a defense already playoff ready, and a GM who had brought in talent with the draft.

If it were McDaniels, he could help with targeting which wide receivers to bring in/draft to compliment Mitch, and can get the best out of Mitch.

I'd love to see some of the actual things you are referencing because I don't want to get too excited.

McDaniels is my first choice since Sean Payton looks likely to stay.

Agree completely with what you said. There's no sugar coating it, his first head coaching gig was horrendous. But even Belicheck didn't succeed with the Browns his first try.

This is one of the best offensive minds in all of football. If he had Mitch Trubisky right now, he'd have had Bill O'Brien stealing his plays.

Assuming he doesn't want too much control, this is exactly what I want to see happen.

McDaniels + Fangio... man...

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Are you able to post any of these insider tweets from some of the nfl insiders making Twitter rumors about McDaniels wanting to replace JOHN FOX In their tweets that you claim most fans should already know about as like some sort of "common knowledge" or do these tweets not exist?

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Created a disaster in Denver. Brought in Fox to fix the mess. Fox goes 13-3, 13-3 and 12-4. Now he is mature. Fox has turned around Bears and can now play with anybody. Everyone knows this team is pointing way up and be a huge contender. And now we replace with McDaniels?

Really?

F Rodgers

Liked Posts:
This article does not mention the bears not even once. It mentions the bears zero times and additionally is literally more than a year old as well. Do you think people here are stupid really that stupid that they would think your thread title and the article are actually like one cohesive thing? Hmmmmmmmmm?

Technically it does.

It mentioned his brother as being an assistant with the bears.

Not sure if that's true any more tho.

tgmxd

Liked Posts:
Created a disaster in Denver. Brought in Fox to fix the mess. Fox goes 13-3, 13-3 and 12-4. Now he is mature. Fox has turned around Bears and can now play with anybody. Everyone knows this team is pointing way up and be a huge contender. And now we replace with McDaniels?

Really?

When you are an offensive genius like McDaniels, you will always continue to be worth talking to.

It's not completely crazy, the only guy the 49ers were willing to take over him was Kyle Shanahan