IGT - Hawks/Wild 11/4

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fine dammit, I'll make a freakin' IGT. I will be disliking Rask next time he posts.

[h=1]Blackhawks at Wild preview[/h] [h=2]Dubnyk of Minnesota eyes fourth straight win; Crawford aims to get Chicago on track[/h] by Jessi Pierce / NHL.com Correspondent 2:09 PM

cut.jpg

BLACKHAWKS (6-5-2) at WILD (5-4-2)
8 p.m. ET; FS-N, WGN, NHL.TV

[h=5]The Game[/h]The Minnesota Wild will look to win for the fifth time in their past seven games when they host the Chicago Blackhawks at Xcel Energy Center on Saturday.

Goaltender Devan Dubnyk will start for the Wild, 4-2-0 in their past six games after a 1-2-2 start to the season.
Dubnyk will attempt to win his fourth straight start; he's 3-0-0 with eight goals allowed in his past three starts, and is 11-7-0 with a 3.00 goals-against average and .912 save percentage in 21 career games against Chicago.
Goaltender Corey Crawford will start for the Blackhawks, 2-4-1 in their past seven games after a 4-1-1 start. Crawford is 6-4-1 with a 1.91 GAA and .941 SV% this season.

[h=5]Players to watch[/h]Blackhawks forward Patrick Kane has three goals in his past 11 games after having six points (two goals, four assists) in his first two games this season. He has 36 points (16 goals, 20 assists) in 41 career games against Minnesota.
Wild center Mikko Koivu has three points (one goal, two assists) in his past three games, and has won 143 of 246 face-offs (58.13 percent), ranking 12th in the NHL.

[h=5]They said it[/h]"Tonight it's not about going out there and making pretty plays against this team. You've got to really be patient, be smart, and limit what you give up and watch your turnovers because they really feed off that. We'll try and use that confidence we have going for us and make sure we play that simple, tough-to-play-against road game." -- Chicago Blackhawks center Jonathan Toews
"[Patrick] Kane, [Jonathan] Toews, [Brent] Seabrook, [Duncan] Keith, [Corey] Crawford; that doesn't change. They got the core of great players. They've got championship blood in them so when the going gets tough down there, they know how hard they have to play to bring it back up and they've done it for years. That's why they're great players." -- Minnesota Wild coach Bruce Boudreau on the Blackhawks

[h=5]Blackhawks projected lineup[/h]Alex DeBrincat -- Jonathan Toews -- Richard Panik
Brandon Saad -- Nick Schmaltz -- Patrick Kane
Patrick Sharp -- Artem Anisimov -- John Hayden
Lance Bouma -- Tommy Wingels -- Ryan Hartman
Duncan Keith -- Cody Franson
Jan Rutta -- Brent Seabrook
Michal Kempny -- Connor Murphy
Corey Crawford
Anton Forsberg
Scratched: Tanner Kero, Jordan Oesterle
Injured: Michal Rozsival (upper body), Gustav Forsling (upper body)

[h=5]Wild projected lineup[/h]Nino Niederreiter -- Eric Staal -- Luke Kunin
Jason Zucker -- Mikko Koivu -- Mikael Granlund
Marcus Foligno -- Joel Eriksson Ek -- Chris Stewart
Daniel Winnik -- Matt Cullen -- Tyler Ennis
Ryan Suter -- Jared Spurgeon
Matt Dumba -- Jonas Brodin
Kyle Quincey -- Mike Reilly
Devan Dubnyk
Alex Stalock
Scratched: Gustav Olofsson
Injured: Zach Parise (back), Charlie Coyle (fibula), Landon Ferraro (hip)

[h=5]Status report[/h]Forsling is day-to-day and may return against the Montreal Canadiens on Sunday.
[h=5][/h][h=5]Stat pack[/h]Toews has three points (one goal, two assists) in his past eight games after having six points (three goals, three assists) in a five-game point streak to start the season. … Spurgeon has four points (one goal, three assists) in his past four games.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thanks for all the support guys in my excellent IGT. Hell with all y'alls. :yep:

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Crawford is elite

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Stop bitchin it worked

Unfortunately just for 1 game. Crawford still looked good but the core couldn't score even if they walked into a Tijuana brothel with $100 tied to their dicks.

What this means for Q I have no idea but if I was Crawford I would have taken the locker room apart after the game and put cheese whiz in Seabrook and Kane's skates.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
How much is this time off gonna help them right now... pretty good timing if they can figure out how to score somehow. Would be great if somehow Hossa went to a faith healer and was cured. Not that he's the catalyst for their offense but he feels sorely missed all around.

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just reported on the Score, Toews, Kane, Sharp will be the skating together as the new old 1st line.

Because Kane makes everyone who plays with him better, i.e. Panarin, hopefully this will help with Toews' and Sharp's production, scoring, numbers, etc., etc., etc.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Since we may see the 2009 line tonight, Sharp, Toews, Kane, I say the longest tenured member, no not that member, membership wise.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Since we may see the 2009 line tonight, Sharp, Toews, Kane, I say the longest tenured member, no not that member, membership wise.

How about you? I think you're due for a IGT.