Report: Chicago Bulls one of ‘most likely’ destinations for Jahlil Okafor

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
They should give them Niko and Portis.

But honestly, I don't want Okafor. Sucks on D, isn't a good rebounder for his size, etc.

Id keep portis. Still think he has potential.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Id keep portis. Still think he has potential.

WHen they first drafted him, I thought that he could evolve into a player like Gibson. But instead of improving every year like Gibson did, he went the other way. Perhaps if he were trade to Minn. Thibs could make a decent role player out of him?

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
People are down on Portis in general.

I'm not. Not that I think he's going to be some stud, but because he's a casualty of a broken coaching staff, which is the casualty of a broken front office, which is the casualty of an owner with trust and business issues.

Portis is fine for a cheaper contract. Bitching about flies floating around a massive turd is laughable no matter how you try to justify it.

Speaking of cheap. If Okafor comes cheap, why not? He's loaded with hard to coach skills and lacks in coachable skills. Yes, we have a shit coach, but if you have players exploiting a weak coach, the sooner he is out the door anyways. Not everyone matures into a good player in 3-4 seasons. Some guys need the hard road to success, and they wind up playing an important team role down the line. It's such a low risk, low salary move. Signing Okafor doesn't prevent this team in any which way from getting better or signing better players.

Last edited:

Derkach77

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Portis is better than Niko and always was. I hope they can put Niko and a 2nd rounder in a deal and get Jahlil. Give our 2nd since it will be more valuable than the Pelicans one.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Portis is better than Niko and always was. I hope they can put Niko and a 2nd rounder in a deal and get Jahlil. Give our 2nd since it will be more valuable than the Pelicans one.

Nah. Portis is not nearly as skilled as Mirotic is. All Portis is is a thug who can't shoot.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats

You're in the middle of a rebuild. There's no reason to trade a 2nd rounder in addition to Niko. I don't necessarily agree that Portis is better than Niko, but I agree that it is Niko that should be gone.

AussieBear

long season in store.. long 4-5 years in store..

sad bulls.. at least clean house at the top too..

AussieBear

Your bucks suck too.

im more of a players fan and a bandwagon team fan when it comes to the nba.. so it matters not.. i usually cheer for the up and coming youngins that arent favorite to win it all.. i get bored of the top teams.. nice to see the cavs struggling..

regarding the bucks.. sitting @8 .. guud enough for the playoffs.. bulls tied for the least amount of wins in the nba.. dont hate me cause the front office is fucked.. you need another billboard.