Rip

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
I'd be hard pressed to come up many players I would want over Doc for a big game.

TC in Mississippi

CCS Staff
Liked Posts:
One of the best pitchers of the last few decades. The guy's game face was legendary and he let his pitching do the talking. The was he was able to mix pitches down and in from different arm slots was absolutely brilliant. RIP.

CSF77

Liked Posts:
Closest thing to him is Max. Just that kind of talent.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
Closest thing to him is Max. Just that kind of talent.

And for big games, It's not even close for me. Doc all the way, Pedro was the closest thing in my life time. Maybe Ryan.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Halladay died performing stunt manuevers like dive bombing and flying 3 feet above the water.

They just showed video

Qualifies him as a moron

CSF77

Liked Posts:
Nice way to troll someone dying.

CSF77

Liked Posts:
Not at all. It was based off of shitting on a guy right after he died.

Keep it classy

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
One opinion:

“It angers me. Someone, who, I don’t know, is so cavalier about life and just doesn’t appreciate the tenuousness of life and is willing to screw around with life and death? Especially when you have children, or a family?”

“That guy’s like the bad guy to me. You’ve got a family! And you’re going to screw around in a little toy plane?”

“You’re a multimillionaire with a loving family, and to you, you have to go get that thing where you can divebomb from 100 feet to five above the water with your single-engine plane with your hand out the window. ‘Wheee! Wheee! Yeah, man, look at the G-force on this! I’m Maverick! Pew pew pew! Yeah, man, look at this, this is so cool.’ And you die! Splat!”

“He’s not a militarily-trained pilot, he’s not a professionally-trained pilot, he’s a Joe Q. Citizen who buys a plane that folds up and you can put in your garage and that’s amphibious, ‘Wheee! Oh look, I just landed on the water, everybody! I’m going to tweet it!’ Splat. You’re dead. With two kids. Moron.”

Massarotti: “What bugs me about a story like this is when they use the word ‘tragedy.’ A tragedy is what happened at that church in Texas this past weekend, or an orphanage burning down. This? You know what the risks are! …If you’re a thrill-seeker and you die this way, you know the risks. It’s an unfortunate circumstance, not a tragedy.”

Last edited:

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Not at all. It was based off of shitting on a guy right after he died.

Keep it classy

This is just the new social media world. Honestly, who cared about Holliday before he died? How many people followed what he was doing after he retired? Did you read that his wife pleaded with him to not fly airplanes? You know most life insurances dont pay off when you die racing or flying?

No, get all reflective as a guy goes out with no respect for himself or his family. At least he did not do this over a neighborhood and take more people with him.

Sad news, but get real. another vote for moron.

Let me know when one of these die running into a burning building to save a kid.

CSF77

Liked Posts:
Is this another JFK Jr movie?

CSF77

Liked Posts:
I think the thing to be said here is there is a time and a place for stuff like to his but there is also a time to respect the dead and the people who have just taken on loss.

We can discuss stuff like this and see it as a life lesson but there is a time for it.

The term: a little soon? Has worth