Dec. 31
at Minnesota Vikings
U.S. Bank Stadium, Minneapolis, MN
12:00pm CDT
FOX

Tickets
*All times and dates subject to change

7CCq6Bnl.png

CHI CITY SPORTS l #1 Chicago Sports Fan Message Board--REGISTER TO JOIN THE DISCUSSION!

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
If Forrest Gregg let's any of those bastards cheap shot the Bears we WILL respond! . . .

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
I think this is the game we've been waiting for for a while. A blowout win by the Bears. We've had a decade of getting beat in big games by the Pack. Without Rodgers, and the way our defense is playing, this just might be a little bit of a payback game for the Bears.

If the Bears can get some rush going and pressure Hundley, we might be in for a treat. I'd wager there are a bunch of players that would really like to kick the Pack's Ass. We have had two weeks to prepare for Hundley, and the Pack is coming off a Monday night loss to the Lions.

The time is perfect for a big Bears win, imo. However, if the Bears find a way to lose this game, I will be very, very disappointed.

BringBackDitka54

Liked Posts:
I'd wager there are a bunch of players that would really like to kick the Pack's Ass.

TJgjDM9.gif

Say what you will about meatball fans being the only ones to get excited for rivalries...The Packers kick our asses year-in and year-out, to the point where they're on the sidelines literally laughing at us. Any Bears player that has been with the team for more than a year probably wants to kick the crap out of the Packers right now, and what a better time to do it than without their golden boy.

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
I don't care if any of the players plays like crap so long as the team wins this game.
My feelings on the coaches and players will sour instantly if the Bears find a way to lose this game. No excuse for anyone.
This is a must win. No Rodgers and the team looks weak. Win by a point or win by double digits either way just win baby.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I think this is the game we've been waiting for for a while. A blowout win by the Bears. We've had a decade of getting beat in big games by the Pack. Without Rodgers, and the way our defense is playing, this just might be a little bit of a payback game for the Bears.

If the Bears can get some rush going and pressure Hundley, we might be in for a treat. I'd wager there are a bunch of players that would really like to kick the Pack's Ass. We have had two weeks to prepare for Hundley, and the Pack is coming off a Monday night loss to the Lions.

The time is perfect for a big Bears win, imo. However, if the Bears find a way to lose this game, I will be very, very disappointed.

I don't think with this offense we should go into any game thinking it's going to be a blowout. I don't want to feel too good about this game becuase then I'll be very disappointed when Fox doesn't have them ready and they come out flat out of the bye.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
I don't think with this offense we should go into any game thinking it's going to be a blowout. I don't want to feel too good about this game becuase then I'll be very disappointed when Fox doesn't have them ready and they come out flat out of the bye.

Yep, I don't care if we win by 1 point. We need a win. I merely said that all the stars are aligned for the Bears to play the Pack tough, and possibly kick their ass. Will I take a 1 point win? Yes, but I'd like to see the Bears come out swinging in the 2nd half. I think a big decisive win would/could catapult the Bears into the team we all want in the 2nd half. This might be the biggest game against the Pack in some time.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Yep, I don't care if we win by 1 point. We need a win. I merely said that all the stars are aligned for the Bears to play the Pack tough, and possibly kick their ass. Will I take a 1 point win? Yes, but I'd like to see the Bears come out swinging in the 2nd half. I think a big decisive win would/could catapult the Bears into the team we all want in the 2nd half. This might be the biggest game against the Pack in some time.

Sure would be a nice feeling for Trubisky to blow them out I'm sure.

pepethebear

Liked Posts:
I'm pretty tired of seeing glennon as the teams passing yards leader. Let's hope trubisky fixes that tomorrow. Oh and if the bears lose fox should be fired before leaving the stadium

smilebit

Liked Posts:
If John Fox finds a way to conservatively lose this game he should be run out on a rail.

There is absolutely no reason this game shouldn't be dominated by the Bears, if this game is a close game and the Bears barely win or like you said lose, Fox should be gone Monday morning. With all the injuries that green bay is having on offense and defense, coming off a short week and the Bears having an extra week to prepare for this game, nothing short of a dominant showing should be acceptable.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Mitchell Trubisky: 11-21, 152 yards, 2 TDs, 0 Ints, 3 rushes 28 yards.
Jordan Howard: 24 carries, 110 yards, 1 TD, 2 receptions, 17 yards.
Tarik Cohen: 4 carries, 27 yards, 3 receptions, 38 yards.
Bears Defense picks up between 1-2 takeaways and is stifling.

Bears 27
Packers 13

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
Supposed to be a brisk and cold day tomorrow. Are the Bears actually a Bear weather football team again? That seemed to disappear towards the end of the Lovie tenure and has only gotten worse.

I'd expect a lot of Jordan Howard. He'll probably get something like 35 touches.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Bears 20
Packers 12

You know that Fox won't allow the Bears to actually beat up the Packers.

If he loses this he should be fired tomorrow and Fangio should get a legit 7 games to run the team.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
It is raining.

John Fox is erect.

Mitch-7/10 119 yards 1 TD, 1 INT

Jordan Howard-38-178-1 TD