Julius randle?

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
Lakers are trying to deal him. We might have to take dengs contract but if we can get an unprotected 1st pick as well id be for it.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Lakers are trying to deal him. We might have to take dengs contract but if we can get an unprotected 1st pick as well id be for it.

Who do the Bulls have that the Lakers would give up Randle and a top 10 pick for?

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
Who do the Bulls have that the Lakers would give up Randle and a top 10 pick for?

Bulls would have to take dengs contract. That is the biggest issue with the lakers. They want to make a run at lebron or george and need to shed salary. they got rid of mosgov and now need to get rid of deng and randle. Randle will have a cap hold of 12.4 million if the keep him into the next offseason.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Pass, it doesn't suite us short or long term.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Bulls would have to take dengs contract. That is the biggest issue with the lakers. They want to make a run at lebron or george and need to shed salary. they got rid of mosgov and now need to get rid of deng and randle. Randle will have a cap hold of 12.4 million if the keep him into the next offseason.

Bulls have nothing big expiring. Very little that they'd give that would be worth anything to LA. If it's pure cap clearing you'd think they could get at something of value in return.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

THey have talked out here about getting rid of Randle but I think that they really want to get rid of Deng's salary. Maybe it would take both of them? Hell, I would love for them to bring Deng back only for him to go into Paxson's office and harpoon him with a spear:(