ND EXPOSED! (Wait, why were they ever hyped to begin with?)

theOHIOSTATE!

Liked Posts:
DAYYUUUUUUUUM.

Getting smacked the F up in Miami.

Why were they ever sniffing the top 8 at all?

Always overhyped, always exposed, always described as a CHI team with no reason.

Your ND fighting Irish.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I think this is the best Miami has played this season. We(Georgia Tech), almost beat them in Miami.

theOHIOSTATE!

Liked Posts:
How on earth was this ND ranked #3?

I think Iowa ND would be a pickem.

TRASH, ND IS STRAIGHT TRASH.

PLEASE DON'T FIRE THE PINK PIGGLET.

That's FOOOOOOTYYYYY hung on ND.

Ed Reed pantomiming rolling a joint.

I lovessssss it.

eUK0kEh.gif

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Too bad OSU got ass raped by Iowa.

Didn't realize people took CFB so serious.

No kidding. ND got run on Saturday. Shit happens. It's 20 year olds playing a game.

ND also lost to the #7 team in the country(AP poll) by 1......and beat the #12, #22, and #25 ranked teams by a combined 76 points. That's pretty good.

ND was never the "third best team in the country". Any ND fan would have(or should have) told you that. But we had the the best one loss resume to that point so we almost "had" to be ranked #3. What data points prior to Saturday really said anything else?

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
No kidding. ND got run on Saturday. Shit happens. It's 20 year olds playing a game.

ND also lost to the #7 team in the country(AP poll) by 1......and beat the #12, #22, and #25 ranked teams by a combined 76 points. That's pretty good.

ND was never the "third best team in the country". Any ND fan would have(or should have) told you that. But we had the the best one loss resume to that point so we almost "had" to be ranked #3. What data points prior to Saturday really said anything else?

I wouldn't bother responding to him. I forget which Mod told me, but he is on the most "ignored" lists for all posters which is saying something.
He can enjoy watching Urban stumble from here on out--last 3 losses have been by 31, 15, & 31 pts. If it weren't for Hermann in 2014, Urban wouldn't have done shit at OSU.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Win your conference, get stuck playing on December 29th. Lol. Nice job Urban.

theOHIOSTATE!

Liked Posts:
Win your conference, get stuck playing on December 29th. Lol. Nice job Urban.

[video=youtube_share;6IJCFc_qkHw]https://youtu.be/6IJCFc_qkHw[/video]

Top 4 yr....

Consensus #2 class in the NATION.

Great threesome of returning QBs to compete.....

Arguably the best 2 young defensive players in the NFL.....

Now, isn't time for you to jump on the Clemson bandwagon, son?

payton 34ever

Liked Posts:
Any room on this thread for people who can't stand ND or Ohio State? 'Cuz I hate both.

Mitchapalooza

Any room on this thread for people who can't stand ND or Ohio State? 'Cuz I hate both.

I know a few OSU fans IRL and they all act like theOHIOSTATE! which is annoying as all fuck.

I don't even pay attention to college football, just watch some games for certain players in the upcoming draft and the playoffs.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Most Notre Dame fans aren't that bad from my experience. I would know, I was born and raised about 20 minutes away from campus. The Michigan and Ohio State fan bases around here suck. They always talk shit even when they suck. I'd even say Purdue's fan base is worse. For whatever reason, even though they pretty much always sucks, their fan base seems to be arrogant and cocky.

theOHIOSTATE!

Liked Posts:
Damn, it STILL feels GREAT to be a MFN gangsta'....

Lol, at people thinking Urban was a goner, negros plzzzz

Now we're going to have a transition yr where we get 10 wins, per usual. I like Wisky to win the conference, but it's pretty wide open. If UM doesn't get us this yr, you'll see real movement on a coaching change there.

FK ND AND THAT RAPIST CULT.....

Have a nice day folks!

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
I would ask if you knew about Glass Houses and Throwing Stones, but knowing your mentality and your fandumb you obviously don't have a fucking clue (just like almost every fan of an NCAA Football) and you are just as bad as those JoePa worshippers at Pedo State.

theOHIOSTATE!

Liked Posts:
I pray every night to my Lord and Savior that ND runs the table and gets a matchup with Bama'.

Given how sorry the Buckeyes have looked, that might save my season.

Bama will win the NC, and Nick Bosa never go to really show what an astonishing player he is over a full season. The guy dominated on that side of the ball like no one i've seen at tOSU or anywhere really in the first part of the season.

UM will probably beat tOSU as well....then get punked in the playoff, so the B10 looks exposed. I would love to see an 8 team playoff instituted and be the norm for decades, but who knows.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I'd like to see an 8 team playoff as well. Or they could do a 6 team playoff and give the 1 and 2 teams a bye.

kapooncha

Liked Posts:
I'd like to see an 8 team playoff as well. Or they could do a 6 team playoff and give the 1 and 2 teams a bye.

Not a big fan of byes in the college game. If there is a defined way to award those then fine. But I don't want a bunch of old biased bought off people determining that.

KingDarude7

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Did Notre Dame play last night?? Heard their was a game, but sure didn't see anything that resembled one :roll: :roll: :roll:

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I would ask if you knew about Glass Houses and Throwing Stones, but knowing your mentality and your fandumb you obviously don't have a fucking clue (just like almost every fan of an NCAA Football) and you are just as bad as those JoePa worshippers at Pedo State.

Eh just put him on ignore. He's been there 3 years for me and it helps not to read him being a smug cunt. Looks like he got back from his bancation