ND EXPOSED! (Wait, why were they ever hyped to begin with?)

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I don't think I've seriously advocated ND joining a conference. I've certainly done that to get under skins, but never anything serious behind it.

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
( ) 41

( ) ND is a top 15 program perennially

(X) They mad

(X) BamainAtlanta is a fair-weather fan who gets triggered by the truth

This is getting tiresome though; it's scary to see how delusional ND fans really are. I guess that's good bc it'll keep that overmatched, underperforming pink piglet in charge. Have fun !

You're 39. My apologies.

You realize I can see your birth date right?

Last edited:

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
So is ND really going to boycott the CFP if they don't allow fans or is that just BS?

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Still in the playoffs.
Still have a win over Clemson.
Won ACC COY
Won ACC ROY & OROY
Won ACC DPOY
Five on the All ACC 1st team

I mean....seems pretty good for this "join a conference" thing.

Not really sure why "lol". I didn't even have ND picked to win the ACC CG, so....?

Last edited:

TL1961

Liked Posts:
ND has always had special consideration, and that continues. I am not sure whether they would be in the playoff if the name on their uni's was something else, but there wasn't a surefire team that I see more deserving.

And while it was apparent, for the 7th time in 7 tries since 1998, that ND was not worthy of the postseason position they were handed, one could argue Clemson was every bit as overmatched yesterday in their own semifinal.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
The ACC is a joke. So much hoopla surrounding OSU and if they should make it and it turns out that it’s actually the ACC that shouldn’t have made it.

Sorry ND making it to the championship ACC game means nothing. Join the SEC of B1G and come play some real football

TL1961

Liked Posts:
The ACC is a joke. So much hoopla surrounding OSU and if they should make it and it turns out that it’s actually the ACC that shouldn’t have made it.

Sorry ND making it to the championship ACC game means nothing. Join the SEC of B1G and come play some real football

What was inexcusable last night was when they sounded like they were somehow excusing the inclusion of tOSU stating they were worthy, even though the Big Ten was "down this year". Lazy analysis! Michigan and Penn State sucked, so "the Big Ten was down"?

Indiana and Northwestern played tOSU far better than vaunted Clemson. They are legit tough teams. The fact the uniforms didn't bear names of traditional powers doesn't change that, but reporters and alalysts fall into that trap all the time.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Eh. I don't think the ACC didn't deserve to be there. Any of those teams that would have taken ND's spot would have been waxed vs. Bama. Ohio State beat Clemson good but they play 10 times, I think it's 5-5 and at beast 6-4 in favor of a team.

I think there was a fair gripe at the time because OSU didn't look great in the regular season. Last night was by FAR the best they have looked all season long. And I thought OSU should have been there, anyway. Didn't have a big problem with them.

Put the Top 3 this year ACC v.s Top 3 this year in Big Ten:

Clemson/Notre Dame/UNC

Ohio State/NU/Indiana

I'd take ACC.