My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
I'd take Nagy, Reich, Carmichael, Jim Bob, or McDaniels

dreadpirateroberts

Liked Posts:
If Reich can get DeFilippo as his OC, then I’d be all for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I was going to vote but couldn't find John Fox on the poll.

It's that way.

John-Fox-job.jpg

Sparks500

Liked Posts:
I want Jim Bob Cooter just so the McCaskeys all have to say: Jim Bob Cooter is our coach......

ob1force

Liked Posts:
Many are so caught up in Carmichael but how about Dan Campbell for a dark horse candidate?

He's currently the assistant head coach (TE's coach too) for the Saints, which is pretty much second-in-command.

Seems like the kind of alpha male this meatball franchise would salivate over. Had minor HC experience as the interim in Miami a few years back when Philbin got fired, went 5-7.

Sparks500

Liked Posts:
I’m betting that Pace already has his guy lined up and waiting for the season to end, with coordinators picked out to be nterviewed.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I would suspect Pace is more likely to be a victim of overanalysis that being unprepared.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I’m betting that Pace already has his guy lined up and waiting for the season to end, with coordinators picked out to be nterviewed.

I'm sure he has his preferences that will get first shot, but I'm betting that he does a pretty extensive search.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
I like harbaugh as a HC but giving him control of the personnel is an absolute god awful terrible idea. I challenge anyone that is a Harbaugh supporter to look at the drafts they had while he was there.... It's absolutely ugly. I know harbaugh was great while he was there but the drafts they had from 2011-2014 are a huge reason they are one of the worst teams in the NFL right now.

bearsfaninfl

Liked Posts:
I want Jim Bob Cooter just so the McCaskeys all have to say: Jim Bob Cooter is our coach......

I was hoping they'd come out and say something like: We've got exciting news today. We would like to announce that the next head coach of the historic Chicago Bears franchise is a Cooter!

On a serious note, there's a bunch of great candidates on that list.

Nagy is intriguing, though worry a little after the regression that has happened on that Chiefs offense. Not sure who's to blame. Not sure who to credit for the early season success though either.

Reich is probably the guy I would lean towards most. He's worked with a number of top QB's, and has experience himself. If you're looking for someone who can mold your young QB into a franchise type of player, he seems like the guy.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Many are so caught up in Carmichael but how about Dan Campbell for a dark horse candidate?

He's currently the assistant head coach (TE's coach too) for the Saints, which is pretty much second-in-command.

Seems like the kind of alpha male this meatball franchise would salivate over. Had minor HC experience as the interim in Miami a few years back when Philbin got fired, went 5-7.

Updated. I remember him playing with the Cowboys.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Harbaugh pipe dream looks like it’s coming to an end...

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
What the fuck. A lifetime contract? His results have been pretty shitty for that kind of guarantee.

1ke

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I really have no damn clue.

Nagy
Lafleur
Reich

All good with QBs, all good with me. I have no idea.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk