OT-Thanksgiving

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pasta at Carmine’s on Paradise Island. Hoping for some turkey, but doubt the Bahamians care about our holiday traditions.
I’ll deep fry up a turkey when we get back.

You and Remy can have Thanksgiving together

Ej63090

Anti-Exultant Cruise Dire
Liked Posts:
Brined slow roasted turkey
Cranberries
Hand mashed potatoes
Stuffing
Green been casarole
Corn bread casarole
Bacon wrapped asparagus with bearnise sauce

Hell yeah. Love thanksgiving.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
I work in the service industry so Thanksgiving can go to hell.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Hangin out with the fam, stuffin my face, watchin some foosball, drinkin beverages and smokin buds. Doesn't get much better than Thanksgivin.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
This year I have so many different things to be thankful for and people to be thankful with so I will be needing extra space because we won't have enough room inside of my mom's house and it will probably be too cold outside to get a tent even if we get all of everyone's space heaters together and wear longjohns so this year I am thinking about renting the biggest truck from Ryder or uhaul and having our Turkey day inside of that because I can literally pull the truck right besides my mom's house because her neighbors got evicted from the lot next to hers and they owned their home so now it's like she has an extra side yard until the next person comes along in a couple weeks. I'm having my room-mate and his girlfriend and her parents, my mom, her boyfriend, his boys and his brother and his brothers ex-wife, and probably some friends from my pizza jobs and also hopefully the girl from the apartment upstairs from mine who said she never has been to a thanksgiving because she is from a south American country that doesn't celebrate it. Of course also my dad always has an open invite as well but that never happens but if it does hopefully he knows we're all eating in a moving truck next to mom's house!
Hope you overfill the house and truck with Family and friends, Happy Thanksgiving

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
[video=youtube;-nxXUl1-KUg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nxXUl1-KUg[/video]

Did this one the last couple years and everyone loves it. If you can....you should try it.

DC

Donator
Liked Posts:
[video=youtube;-nxXUl1-KUg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nxXUl1-KUg[/video]

Did this one the last couple years and everyone loves it. If you can....you should try it.

Ok, I watched that. Gonna make it but cook it in the oven. Can't wait.

DC

Donator
Liked Posts:
Days off man, days off!

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Shut up!

BearDownTexas

Liked Posts:
All of you turkey smokers....if you've never tried putting an open beer (can) inside the bird, do it this year and just pretend you've always done it. 300% improvement guaranteed!

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
It's all about the cold turkey sandwiches for a week after thanksgiving day. The big question is........mayo or miracle whip on the sandwiches?? I'm good with either one.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
It's all about the cold turkey sandwiches for a week after thanksgiving day. The big question is........mayo or miracle whip on the sandwiches?? I'm good with either one.

Of course it totally makes sense and I would never suspect less that you would put something like "miracle-whip" on a sandwich like it's the same as mayonnaise because you have zero self respect, zero credibility and zero life skills outside of being the worst commish in all of fantasy league histories ever, in the whole world and it's no wonder that you probably go through tubs of fake mayo because you are literally a dumb slob meatheat idiot from the swamps of Florida and also the internet's biggest ignoramus.