Gabriel: Pace gets a pass for Fox

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
Well naturally if you are rebuilding and you don't expect to be competitive you jettison all the old talent that might help you get lower draft picks.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If that's true and I'm McCaskey I fire Pace the fuck now. That is fucked up. But I don't think it's actually true. I think Pace simply sucks at pro evaluations.

Is Bill O'Brien a good QB evaluator or did he just finally get lucky? How do you feel about Watson? Go back a couple years and how do you feel about Osweiler? Savage? Mallett? Hoyer? I know he's not the GM but the QB spot is his to dictate. The difference here is that when Pace signed Glennon, he didn't think he was the answer and drafted one. He also didn't pay him 1/2 as much as Osweiler got yet all we heard early this year was of O'Brien's brilliance in getting Watson and Paces poor evaluation of Glennon... and Glennon actually served a purpose on draft day.

Hardest thing that front offices do is evaluate and secure QBs and it's proven over and over again by guys you think have a clue. We just tend to focus on their successes unless it's your own team and you haven't had one for a while.