Ill always bleed navy and orange
But i wont torment myself on sundays until they field a respectable team

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Instructions for some of you....

aid1481271-v4-728px-Not-Be-Afraid-the-First-Time-You-Use-a-Tampon-Step-18-Version-2.jpg

Bears_804

Liked Posts:
I've turned off a few. Patriots game and a couple others. This one I shut down before the half was over. Is what it is, but didn't have the urge to watch a great Eagles team demolish us.

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
Meh, I've seen worse.

Cut my fandom teeth in the era of: Bobby Douglass/Bob Avellini/Vince Evans/Mike Phipps.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I get it. I felt I was having a perfectly good weekend day stolen during the third quarter and went to the back of the bar to shoot pool instead. I'm just not interested in Fox's team. It's garbage.

Nick80

Liked Posts:
Your life must suck if the outcome of a game affects your day and mood so severely. The older I get, the less I care about sports. I'll still watch most Bears games and keep tabs on the team and what not, but it's such a minor part of my life at this point.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
I walked away from the 90's. I ended up taking a nap for most of the 2nd half last week, I would've this week but the game pained me so much I took a Norco and I can't sleep on them.

jc456

Liked Posts:
I'm not quite sure what was so unique about yesterday's game, however, it was aggravating to watch. The play calling was a rehash of earlier in Mitch's development. looked like the Bears were afraid of doing anything outside the box. he only rolled out once and that was in the endzone. Mitch had a bad game. The lines had bad games, the RBs had bad games. not sure what the WRs were doing. Inman the new guy looked ok. everyone in a Bear uniform looked like they were watching the Eagles players rather than playing their game. Play calls, no slants called. One deep ball, One good play by a cornerback, laBlanc. Not sure why he didn't try and catch it. seemed odd. he read it perfectly. Kyle Fuller, falls down. third week in a row a corner has fallen while on coverage where the ball ended up. WTF?. Let's just bang the ball against the wall three times seemed to be the offense for most of the day. nothing. I never saw a guard pull, no pitch outs, nothing creative against perhaps the best defense in the league. The D was slow getting set on the no huddle plays. confused. Argh, shit they sucked. John Fox was on the sideline. I got my answer.

MIKETOUHY

Liked Posts:
Sometimes it's OK to turn off a game when it gets too much.

I was working so couldn't watch it but I would of done away with it.

Issues

Liked Posts:
It was a nice day so we went out and did our last mow at halftime.

Washington

Liked Posts:
You should have been around in the 70s. Those were some "good" times too.

Luckily for me, October and November is hunting season. We're always eliminated from the playoffs by the end of September, so my time in the woods is time much better spent outside of the occasional MNF, TNF, or night game that I struggle/laugh through.

That said, I had to get my son home from deer camp early yesterday to work and I started watching the game. At half time I chose to mow the lawn and do some leaves. I had, had enough of the debacle.

1COBearsfan

Equinsu ocha
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have actually turned off the TV and walked away from watching a Bears game. This organization has hit rock bottom. It felt weird, but i moved on with my day.

And I have endured the likes of Henry Burris, Steve Stenstrom, The Wanny years, etc.

I don't even know how they can fix this shit show. Firing Fox is a good start.

I look forward to the reactions on this message board rather than the games.

Don’t let your sports entertainment get you down, I’ve turned quite a few games off through the years. Hopefully you found something productive to fill the rest of your day and the game faded away.

ErinAndrewsPeephole

Liked Posts:
cmon man - they played the hottest team in the league and got whipped. It happens in football. They've competed with the rookie for most of the season and I'm OK with the kid taking his lumps. There's no other way to approach it.

There's light at the end of the tunnel. We know what's coming: the exit of Fox. A new, hopefully energetic, young offensive mind as HC, and a build-up of weapons for the kid. I'm actually excited for what the future will hold. But maybe I'm just an optimistic guy

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
I have actually turned off the TV and walked away from watching a Bears game. This organization has hit rock bottom. It felt weird, but i moved on with my day.

And I have endured the likes of Henry Burris, Steve Stenstrom, The Wanny years, etc.

I don't even know how they can fix this shit show. Firing Fox is a good start.

I look forward to the reactions on this message board rather than the games.

It was actually far worse in Trestman Year 2. I mean, worse loses and the team had far more talent, so it was more frustrating.

Hell, 2007 was worse when the same team that had just gone to the Superbowl shit the bed every week.

I pegged this team as a 2-14 team, as I didn't know what Glennon would bring and since I don't watch college football, knew nothing about Mitch. I also felt they schedule was near impossible and that they still hadn't added enough good players.
So, they kind of are exactly as I thought they would be. They are one of the worst teams in the league and the Eagles, on paper, are the bext. Who didn't see that ugly coming yesterday?

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
cmon man - they played the hottest team in the league and got whipped. It happens in football. They've competed with the rookie for most of the season and I'm OK with the kid taking his lumps. There's no other way to approach it.

There's light at the end of the tunnel. We know what's coming: the exit of Fox. A new, hopefully energetic, young offensive mind as HC, and a build-up of weapons for the kid. I'm actually excited for what the future will hold. But maybe I'm just an optimistic guy

Yeah, had Mitch looked like that in EVERY game, I may be worried. One game against the best team in the league? Meh. I mean we watched Cutler have far worse games then that.

buckaroo2311

Liked Posts:
It was actually far worse in Trestman Year 2. I mean, worse loses and the team had far more talent, so it was more frustrating.

Hell, 2007 was worse when the same team that had just gone to the Superbowl shit the bed every week.

I pegged this team as a 2-14 team, as I didn't know what Glennon would bring and since I don't watch college football, knew nothing about Mitch. I also felt they schedule was near impossible and that they still hadn't added enough good players.
So, they kind of are exactly as I thought they would be. They are one of the worst teams in the league and the Eagles, on paper, are the bext. Who didn't see that ugly coming yesterday?
It's less about yesterday, and more about the last 5 years. Any progress would be nice.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk