Is this rock bottom?

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
While it’s unclear whether the Bears’ troubles have created an uptick in Firefox browser usage, the company understands the team’s struggles.

“We empathize with Bears fans who are frustrated with their team,” Mozilla chief marketing officer Jascha Kaykas-Wolff told 670 The Score in a statement. “Being unsatisfied with the internal workings of something you care about? We’ve been there. To release Firefox Quantum, our fastest browser ever, we had to bear down and replace many out-of-date and under-performing components. While it was at times difficult, we managed to soldier on, put more weight on our big shoulders, and as a result shipped an incredible product that sparked a huge increase in interest and downloads.

“We’re not here to start any trouble, but unfortunately, the logo used in the stands in Philadelphia was out of date. If any Firefox fans are planning on carrying a Firefox Logo to an upcoming sporting event and sitting in a highly visible location in the stadium, please send us a note on Twitter and we’ll do our best to get you on-brand.”
— Mozilla Firefox

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Lmfao what a way to capitalize for free

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
people have been using the firefox logo for at least a few weeks in reference to the bears.

on a side note the current version of quantum still has the bug that causes ridiculous cpu usage.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
What would literally be "awesome" and actually more relevant and accurate as well as fitting would be a press-release from Firefox saying they are upgrading their brand name to "FirePace" because that is the ignoramus that hired fox in the first place, and the guy who signed MIKE GLENNON. shaking my head at this.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I was the first one to use the Firefox logo. Just sayin'. I'm glad I've inspired people.

Culpfiction

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What would literally be "awesome" and actually more relevant and accurate as well as fitting would be a press-release from Firefox saying they are upgrading their brand name to "FirePace" because that is the ignoramus that hired fox in the first place, and the guy who signed MIKE GLENNON. shaking my head at this.

Stop using that word. You don't know what it means.

Hammer

Liked Posts:
I'd say this ain't the actual "rock bottom" for the Bears franchise, but one could happen in 2018 or 2019 if "Trubs project" fails and he ends up looking like some Tebow 2.0 variation.

PolarBear

Liked Posts:
Rock bottom was the Patriots and Packers atrocities from a year ago.

There is more hope now for the Bears than there was in the wake of the Trestman era.

Washington

Liked Posts:
Rock bottom will be very near if this team loses to the Browns.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Great marketing by Firefox going with it. Fans this weekend should take them up on it.

This isn't rock bottom. But we are not as far from it as we had thought,

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don’t think there’s anybody in the Bears FO who would even get this whole Firefox thing.... and that, my friends, is rock bottom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Rock bottom was the Patriots and Packers atrocities from a year ago.

There is more hope now for the Bears than there was in the wake of the Trestman era.

Agreed and we haven't gone far from that point lmao.

KoreanBear

Liked Posts:
The thing about this Fox team is that it's so damned boring to watch.
I never knew football can be so boring.