NFCN toughest div in football the next 5 years?

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
We will bring up the rear for another couple/few years assuming Rodgers gets/stays healthy. We need a handful of impact players in order to take over our division.

We will continue to suck hind teat as long as the Bears are run by the McCaskey family. They have no incentive to waste their time on hiring good smart football people being guaranteed the millions of bucks that they pocket each year by the carload sent to them by crazy loyal Bears fans who are hoodwinked every year by the faux narrative about just a few key players is all that this team needs to take over the division. It would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
NFC north sucks because of the bears just like the AFC north sucks because of the browns despite having two good franchises in steelers and ravens.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
We will continue to suck hind teat as long as the Bears are run by the McCaskey family. They have no incentive to waste their time on hiring good smart football people being guaranteed the millions of bucks that they pocket each year by the carload sent to them by crazy loyal Bears fans who are hoodwinked every year by the faux narrative about just a few key players is all that this team needs to take over the division. It would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic.

Dumbest post ever.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Quote Originally Posted by The Hawk View Post

Noonthirty joe:

Dumbest post ever.

Really Joe? Dumb posts are those by people like you who do not know shit but post stupid shit like you do. Bears fans are pretty much fools that buy into the McCaskey stupid narrative of being somehow "proud" of being a Bear's fan. In other words, stupid asses who have no fucking reality into understanding how fucked up their organization is. A "team" run by a 90+ old woman and her idiot family who hire jag-offs like they do. The McCaskey family is pathetic as a football management group.

So, please, continue your mad march to lake Michigan to commit to a lemming death. This team sucks because of the assholes at the top running it.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Dumbest post ever.

Hey Nooner.........Name one good thing that the McCaskey family has ever done since they assumed the takeover of the Bears for the betterment of Chicago BEar's fans? I can hardly wait.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Can't think of their name but you know it's that one team that is drafting best in league with the good looking rookie QB. That team is on the rise and will be a powerhouse in the near future. Sure they have some really dumb fans (u) but the team itself is on the rise.

Texans are not in the NFCN.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Quote Originally Posted by The Hawk View Post

Noonthirty joe:

Dumbest post ever.

Really Joe? Dumb posts are those by people like you who do not know shit but post stupid shit like you do. Bears fans are pretty much fools that buy into the McCaskey stupid narrative of being somehow "proud" of being a Bear's fan. In other words, stupid asses who have no fucking reality into understanding how fucked up their organization is. A "team" run by a 90+ old woman and her idiot family who hire jag-offs like they do. The McCaskey family is pathetic as a football management group.

So, please, continue your mad march to lake Michigan to commit to a lemming death. This team sucks because of the assholes at the top running it.

Bull shit. This teams sucks because of bad drafting and not ever getting a true QB. I don't blame the McCaskys any more then I blame Elvis. Is AR hurt because of GB's stockholders? Our owners are a class act and they wanna win as much as anyone. They don't care because they get paid either way is so short sighted it's comical. They make alot more when the Bears are winning. They have ego's just like the rest of us too. The only difference between us and NE is Tom Brady. Is GB a great team? no but they have Rodgers. Look at any of the great teams and they have a QB. The Bears have missed on the QB position and that and that alone is what keeps us down.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
We are now drafting well and have our first legit NFL QB. I guess the McCasky's are the reason and now will become the best owners in football.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Hey Nooner.........Name one good thing that the McCaskey family has ever done since they assumed the takeover of the Bears for the betterment of Chicago BEar's fans? I can hardly wait.

Hold your breath while you wait buddy.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
If the Bears hit on the QB position (Trubs) then we will become a winning team. If we miss we will be losers. Who owns the team will make no difference at all. If Trubs becomes elite will you (hawk) now give the McCasky's a trophy as worlds best owners? Should the McCasky's be like Jerry Jones? Is R Craft why NE is good? He was there before Brady and they sucked but now they are great. HMMM I wonder why? Must be the owners got better lol. It's a FKN QB league not a owner league.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Strength of schedule is useless at the beginning of any given year. Here's an idea. Let's look 5 years in advance.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
And they spanked the shit out of us in Chi without Rodgers. What does that say about all this great young talent we have?

It says they are poorly coached and spanked the shit out of us?? I thought it was a 1 score game.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Strength of schedule is useless at the beginning of any given year. Here's an idea. Let's look 5 years in advance.

True. I just made a what if post to counter all the negative posts. Some wanna talk football and would rather change the subject from doom and gloom.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Bull shit. This teams sucks because of bad drafting and not ever getting a true QB. I don't blame the McCaskys any more then I blame Elvis. Is AR hurt because of GB's stockholders? Our owners are a class act and they wanna win as much as anyone. They don't care because they get paid either way is so short sighted it's comical. They make alot more when the Bears are winning. They have ego's just like the rest of us too. The only difference between us and NE is Tom Brady. Is GB a great team? no but they have Rodgers. Look at any of the great teams and they have a QB. The Bears have missed on the QB position and that and that alone is what keeps us down.

Funny stuff. Owners of any successful enterprise, HIRE good people to run the company. The Bears do not hire good people. If the Chicago Bears were in any other business where they had to compete in order to make good money for themselves and their stockholders, they would have been out of business within a couple of years. McCaskey and company are still thriving because of the way the NFL is set up not through any good insight on running a business. Their "product" is bad and, in the real world, companies which try and sell bad products go out of business very quickly.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Hold your breath while you wait buddy.

So........ knew that you couldn't name one good thing that the McCaskey family has done for Chicago Bears fans. One of my favorite memories of the Firing of Emery and Trestman firings put out by the press was that "GEORGIA WAS PISSED" about the Bears getting throttled handily by Green Bay and that look out CHANGES WERE COMING that would put the Bears on the right track toward winning. How did all that work out? Now we have Pace, Fox, and Loggains and a worse performance all around. Georgia getting pissed really turned things around didn't it?

So now the old lady is three years older and the Bears are worse. Her kids are still involved and so is sweaty teddie. And still people like Nooner are still believing in the qualifications and plan of bringing the Bears into the championship hunt. How fucking crazy is that?

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
And they spanked the shit out of us in Chi without Rodgers. What does that say about all this great young talent we have?

No kidding. And Nooner puts it all in the hands of Trubisky. If he becomes a good quarterback, they win the super bowl and the McCaskey family will be elite as owners. Funny shit. Some mope named Barkley handed the Bears a shit sandwich and they ate it. A Green Bay team with their starting tackles missing in the game and down to one running back. Two fucking weeks to prepare and they still beat them. All the while the McCaskeys counted their money. Who cares if they lost? Oh, wait......a 90+ year old woman cares we are told:( The old gal probably doesn't know where she is let alone who is running things in Halas Hall:(