1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
#1 FA either Richardson or Adams
#2 Calvin Ridley
#3 Inman
#4 Meredith
#5 ANYONE BUT BELLAMY

I'd prefer this. I know we need pass rush help, but I watch Ridley and I see good speed, good size, good hands and good route running. With what we have now at WR, such a solid prospect is hard to look over for me.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
So Kevin White could be the Bears' secret weapon for their playoff push home games against San Francisco and Cleveland.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm actually excited to see what White can do with Mitch at QB.

Maybe he'll break his arm this time, or his foot, or maybe his tailbone.

The possibilities are endless.

But srs hope he does well if he comes back this year.

If Kevin White comes back and absolutely balls out on the field with Trubisky, that would literally save the entire season. The outlook for next season would be 100% more optimistic and open up all kinds of new possibilities for Pace in the offseason.

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
If Kevin White comes back and absolutely balls out on the field with Trubisky, that would literally save the entire season. The outlook for next season would be 100% more optimistic and open up all kinds of new possibilities for Pace in the offseason.

Kevin White blowing his balls out - that's certainly a new possibility, and any injury is possible with KW . . .

BringBackDitka54

Liked Posts:

Eh. Even if Kevin White comes back and puts up 100 yard games for the final month of the season, I would still draft a receiver in the first three rounds and put big money at WR in free agency.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
McBride really sucked ass against Philly. yeah everybody did but he really is a bad football player.

greg23

Liked Posts:
Might as well be asking why Sherrick McManis will probably still be around next year when he can't cover anyone. The answer for both is that they are core ST players who fill in at WR/DB when too many guys ahead of them are hurt, or too new, or just playing badly. Quit thinking of Bellamy as a WR. Start thinking of him as a core ST player who fills in at WR when things get desperate. Unfortunately, things have been desperate at WR for the whole year, and Bellamy has ended up playing WR way more than the #6 WR/ST-guy should. Blame the other five WRs for that.

If you want to get rid of Bellamy, fine. But he's going to be replaced with another ST guy who fills in at WR in a pinch. And that guy has to be a better ST player than Bellamy, not a better WR...

Been saying thus for 2 years.

Guy is a a great st player and a complimentary positional player (wr in his case) should be viewed that way.....actually i think he's better than the garbage we've rolled out at wr the past year or so

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm actually excited to see what White can do with Mitch at QB.

Maybe he'll break his arm this time, or his foot, or maybe his tailbone.

The possibilities are endless.

But srs hope he does well if he comes back this year.

There are 206 bones in the human body. Ill put $10 on collar bone next with those odds.

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
John Faux is as good as gone next year, so consider Bellamy Persona non Grata after this season ends.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
McBride can't run a route and can't block..There is a reason he was a 7th round pick that didn't stick....are people really upset about this?

Wheaton should be on the field more....for some reason the coaches just won't give him field time.

Last edited:

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Meredith will be back, White will be in camp, Inman will make the team. I would guess, hope, pray, that they pick up 2 in FA and draft another in the 1st or 2nd and another mid round. I hope they don’t depend on White for anything much again.

I don't see the need to sign 2 in free agency and then draft another WR in the 1st or 2nd round. I think we need 2 WR's and then we have Meredith and K.White who we can make our 4th WR next year and then just play him sparingly instead of him starting and see what happens with him. So with 2 in free agency and Meredith and K.White that's 4 WR's and then maybe bring Inman back.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Kevin White has almost been in the league longer (years) then games played. We should not rely on him for anything, even something like a WR4.

Washington

Liked Posts:
I would sign 2 or 3 in FA and draft one. The only one we should count on is Meredith next year. White should have to actually earn a spot. If he's our #5 or #6, we'll be OK then.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

That could end up making things worse if White finishes this season and actually looks like a legit WR cause Pace might think we're better at WR with Meredith and White and not hit the position as hard as he would if he has no idea what White will be for us next year.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Fox dodged 2 direct questions about him being the WR at the heart of the blow up in the hallway.

Sounds like he may have yelled his way off the team.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners