View Poll Results: Who wins?

Voters
20. This poll is closed
  • Bears

    8 40.00%
  • Niners

    6 30.00%
  • Trap game for sure, but for who?

    5 25.00%
  • Either way, let's put up more Billboards.

    1 5.00%
Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 38464748
Results 1,035 to 1,044 of 1044

Thread: IGT: San Fransisco 49ers (1-10) vs Chicago Bears (3-8) Sunday 12/03 Noon

  1. #1035
    All-Star
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    2,226

    Default

    Niners will make the playoffs before the Bears do. Trubisky needs about 2 more seasons of work most likely. Jimmy G sitting behind Brady and learning in that system was definitely worth the #3 pick last draft and paying him more than a rookie salary.

  2. #1036
    All-Star
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    15,436

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago Staleys View Post
    Super Bowl QBs.

    Cam didn’t win.
    I was referring to Flacco and Big Ben.

  3. #1037
    All-Star Prison_Mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    776

    Default

    They should really fire Fox tomorrow. I know it'll make zero difference on the outcome of this season, but at least give a symbolic gesture to the fans that the Bears' front office cares.

    Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

  4. #1038
    Ripped Off Member Bearly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    18,786

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pablovi View Post
    Well, with only a 3 man rush. Most receiver are open. Imagine what will happen with a 5 man rush.
    Man guys up and limit the time for them to break away?
    Stupid wall will never keep out aliens. Try to get in to this!
    Hidden Content

  5. #1039
    All-Star Bears4Ever_34's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    6,743

    Default

    Holy shit, I leave for work at halftime and come back to see the Bears not only lose, but somehow Trubisky only ends up throwing 15 passes? Wtf happened?

  6. #1040
    All-Star
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,249

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prison_Mike View Post
    They should really fire Fox tomorrow. I know it'll make zero difference on the outcome of this season, but at least give a symbolic gesture to the fans that the Bears' front office cares.

    Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk
    Manipulative at best in my eyes. Not firing him after the Green Bay lay down proved to me that the McCaskeys care only about the money coming in. They couldn't give a shit whether or not the Bears are ever winners.

  7. #1041
    Senior Member Bronko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Merry Old Land of Oz
    Posts
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spirit Hartigan View Post
    I can just see it now. We get beat by Garropolo and a FG by Gould Arrrhhh
    Well spotted, Nostradamus!

  8. #1042
    All-Star Mjiton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    1,311

    Default

    I wanted Jimmy G pre-draft. But we weren't getting him. And at the time there was talk of wanting (2) 1st rounders for him. And only dropped to a high 2nd because they waited too long to drop the price tag. Jimmy G's got skills and will be good but I think Mitch will be fine.
    "Nothing is work unless you'd rather be doing something else."

  9. #1043
    The Truth Spartan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    26,613

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mjiton View Post
    I wanted Jimmy G pre-draft. But we weren't getting him. And at the time there was talk of wanting (2) 1st rounders for him. And only dropped to a high 2nd because they waited too long to drop the price tag. Jimmy G's got skills and will be good but I think Mitch will be fine.
    I had even suggested that waiting til mid-season, the Bears could get Jimmy while giving up much less. I can't be that sure Mitch will be fine.

  10. #1044
    All-Star Mjiton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    1,311

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan View Post
    I had even suggested that waiting til mid-season, the Bears could get Jimmy while giving up much less. I can't be that sure Mitch will be fine.
    You shouldn't be "sure" of any rookie.
    The QB performance is dramatically altered by those around him. Jimmy G's experience greatly limited the 49ers from dragging him down.
    A rookie like Mitch is so Green that you can't possible know this year where he will end up.
    "Nothing is work unless you'd rather be doing something else."

Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 38464748

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •