IGT: San Fransisco 49ers (1-10) vs Chicago Bears (3-8) Sunday 12/03 Noon

Who wins?

• Bears

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Niners

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Trap game for sure, but for who?

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Either way, let's put up more Billboards.

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
I wanted Jimmy G pre-draft. But we weren't getting him. And at the time there was talk of wanting (2) 1st rounders for him. And only dropped to a high 2nd because they waited too long to drop the price tag. Jimmy G's got skills and will be good but I think Mitch will be fine.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I wanted Jimmy G pre-draft. But we weren't getting him. And at the time there was talk of wanting (2) 1st rounders for him. And only dropped to a high 2nd because they waited too long to drop the price tag. Jimmy G's got skills and will be good but I think Mitch will be fine.
I had even suggested that waiting til mid-season, the Bears could get Jimmy while giving up much less. I can't be that sure Mitch will be fine.

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
I had even suggested that waiting til mid-season, the Bears could get Jimmy while giving up much less. I can't be that sure Mitch will be fine.

You shouldn't be "sure" of any rookie.
The QB performance is dramatically altered by those around him. Jimmy G's experience greatly limited the 49ers from dragging him down.
A rookie like Mitch is so Green that you can't possible know this year where he will end up.