IGT: San Fransisco 49ers (1-10) vs Chicago Bears (3-8) Sunday 12/03 Noon

Who wins?

• Bears

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Niners

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Trap game for sure, but for who?

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Either way, let's put up more Billboards.

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls

Week 13

sfo.gif
vs
chi.gif

Team Stats - Team Stats
SOLDIERFIELDLEAD_bdd25e80-81b2-4e32-a917-f6b55b257308.jpg

Time: Sunday, December 3rd, 12:00PM CDT TV: FOX Radio: WBBM 780

2017 Chicago Bears Schedule

Record: 3-8, 0-4 (NFC North)
DateOpponentTime/TV
Results
Record
Sunday
Sep. 10
Atlanta Falcons
Soldier Field, Chicago, IL
23-17
LOSS
0-1
Sunday
Sep. 17
at Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Raymond James Stadium, Tampa, FL
29-7
LOSS
0-2
Sunday
Sep. 24
Pittsburgh Steelers
23-17
WIN
1-2
Thursday
Sep. 28
at Green Bay Packers
Lambeau Field, Green Bay, WI
35-14
LOSS
1-3
Monday
Oct. 9
Minnesota Vikings
20-17
LOSS
1-4
Sunday
Oct. 15
at Baltimore Ravens
M&T Bank Stadium, Baltimore, MD
27-24
WIN/OT
2-4
Sunday
Oct. 22
Carolina Panthers
17-3
WIN
3-4
Sunday
Oct. 29
at New Orleans Saints
Mercedes-Benz Superdome, New Orleans, LA
20-12
LOSS
3-5
Sunday
Nov. 5
BYE
Sunday
Nov. 12
green_bay1.png
Green Bay Packers
23-16
LOSS
3-6
Sunday
Nov. 19
Detroit Lions
27-24
LOSS
3-7
Sunday
Nov. 26
at Philadelphia Eagles
Lincoln Financial Field, Philadelphia, PA
31-3
LOSS
3-8
Sunday
Dec. 3
San Francisco 49ers
12:00pm CDT
CBS

Tickets
Sunday
Dec. 10
at Cincinnati Bengals
Paul Brown Stadium, Cincinnati, OH
FOX

Tickets
Saturday
Dec. 16
at Detroit Lions
Ford Field, Detroit, MI
3:30pm CDT
NFLN

Tickets
Sunday
Dec. 24
Cleveland Browns
CBS

Tickets
Sunday
Dec. 31
at Minnesota Vikings
U.S. Bank Stadium, Minneapolis, MN
FOX

Tickets
*All times and dates subject to change

RIk6ct1l.png

CHI CITY SPORTS l #1 Chicago Sports Fan Message Board--REGISTER TO JOIN THE DISCUSSION!

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
Time for a big game for Howard & Cohen

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Unless they decide to start Glennon, Bears win this one, no problem!

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
If the Bears lose at home, to the 1 win 49ers, with Jimmy Garoppollo at QB, with 15k no shows at Soldier Field that may actually cause Halas Hall to burn to the ground.

There is a dark part of me that wants to see that happen.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Saw where the NFL agreed to PAY something like $90M for black social causes in the hopes that the losers who kneel and sit for the national anthem will quit doing it? What a fucking joke Goodell really is. All a play to try and get his new $50M paycheck. I wonder how much money they are giving to victims of illegal alien violence. What about victims of gang violence in Chicago and other cities killed by black gangs? What about those folks?

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Unless they decide to start Glennon, Bears win this one, no problem!

I doubt it. I think that the Bears quit. I also think the the 9ers actually have better personnel. I also do not see a home town advantage for the Bears whatsoever. Imagine what the reaction will be if the Bears shit a brick immediately in this game. You are talking about a Bear's team that pretty much shits its pants in every first quarter of any game that they have played.

WestsideResider

Bro idk
Liked Posts:
Saw where the NFL agreed to PAY something like $90M for black social causes in the hopes that the losers who kneel and sit for the national anthem will quit doing it? What a fucking joke Goodell really is. All a play to try and get his new $50M paycheck. I wonder how much money they are giving to victims of illegal alien violence. What about victims of gang violence in Chicago and other cities killed by black gangs? What about those folks?
Oh god. Shut the fuck up.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

If you want to blow your "TRUMP"et. Do it on a political message board.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Mitchell Trubisky: 20-32, 215 yards, 1 TD, 0 INT, 4 Rushes, 27 yards.
Jordan Howard: 21 carries, 117 yards, 2 TD, 1 reception, 6 yards.
Tarik Cohen: 7 carries, 30 yards, 3 receptions, 23 yards.
Adam Shaheen: 2 receptions, 18 yards, 1 TD.

Bears 27
49ers 17

Bears D does a good job keeping Garoppolo in check and gets a takeaway. Bears run game is near unstoppable, and the O has a similar game to the one they had in Detroit.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Mitchell Trubisky: 20-32, 215 yards, 1 TD, 0 INT, 4 Rushes, 27 yards.
Jordan Howard: 21 carries, 117 yards, 2 TD, 1 reception, 6 yards.
Tarik Cohen: 7 carries, 30 yards, 3 receptions, 23 yards.
Adam Shaheen: 2 receptions, 18 yards, 1 TD.

Bears 27
49ers 17

Bears D does a good job keeping Garoppolo in check and gets a takeaway. Bears run game is near unstoppable, and the O has a similar game to the one they had in Detroit.

Sounds about right for this game, one would hope.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I guess there's more kneeling during the National Anthem required.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Oh god. Shut the fuck up.

Yeah. That's going to happen based on your stupid statement. They did agree to pay $90M. Goodell just wants these spoiled jerks to go away and let him get his ridiculous salary boost. $50M for being a terribly inept Commissioner letting a few idiot players act out their pathetic untrue allegations.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Yeah. That's going to happen based on your stupid statement. They did agree to pay $90M. Goodell just wants these spoiled jerks to go away and let him get his ridiculous salary boost. $50M for being a terribly inept Commissioner letting a few idiot players act out their pathetic untrue allegations.

I pray for you that one day the hate in your heart is removed and that you will learn to love other humans that are not as blessed as you are with all of your blessings and your working ethics and your stature economically and socially because there are other people besides white people, and many of them are suffering and don't think life is anything but a prison and your hate is your own prison.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If you want to blow your "TRUMP"et. Do it on a political message board.

Seeing that the nimrods in power have me banned because of my political beliefs, I will comment wherever that I want to. What you care doesn't concern me an iota. BTW............ did I mention Trump anywhere in my statement? Didn't think so. This is a football board and this was/is a football issue. The NFL which should not be a political arm of anyone, has decided to let a group of racial divisive people basically extort money from them in the lame attempt to make them somehow go away. Its the same kind of bullshit that Jesse Jackson and Sharpton have used to pressure American companies into doing what they want to or that they will organize to boycott their products.

BTW......... Saw where the Black Lives Matter idiots are organizing for a boycott of WHITE OWNED BUSINESSES in the United States. Yet these guys according to liberals are not "racist"? Funny shit. For all of the crap thrown at conservatives as being racists, it really is the opposite. The way liberals and so-called progressives use and establish racial preferences among the Hispanic and other minority communities is disgusting. California is a great example of liberal and progressive politics gone crazy. The establishment of a state which allows itself to ignore federal law by even its cities is a total disgrace. I think that Mr. Trump will enact rules which will start jailing state personnel who violate federal law. I would love for Governor Moonbeam to go to jail.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I pray for you that one day the hate in your heart is removed and that you will learn to love other humans that are not as blessed as you are with all of your blessings and your working ethics and your stature economically and socially because there are other people besides white people, and many of them are suffering and don't think life is anything but a prison and your hate is your own prison.

Funny stuff. Go ahead and pity people who do not want to work for a living if you will. No one gave my mother and father anything that they didn't earn. Same thing for the rest of their family. My first cousins and I were the first family members to go to college and earn degrees. We were the products of refugees from Europe who fled oppression and virtual slavery themselves. They arrived LEGALLY where they had to have SPONSORS in order to be accepted as immigrants to the country. I have the ship manifests for my mother, her sisters, and my grandmother when they came over to this country. THey literally had nothing but one suitcase and the clothes on their back. BUt my Grandfather who had arrived two years prior had a place for them all to live and a JOB that could support them. The rest is HISTORY. MY HISTORY.

Others in this country want to laze around and expect other people to work and pay for their wants and needs. OThers in this country do not want to work. OThers in this country want to pop babies and live on the welfare teat. And many politicians foster this welfare culture in return for voting them back into state and federal offices.

For me, not working when healthy should not be rewarded. Particularly now with Trump and company in the process of stimulating the rebound of jobs and employment in this country. I hope that they change the easy access to money for those who do not want to bother themselves with supporting themselves. WIth the need for improving the infrastructure in this county, why not give healthy able people a shovel or teach them how to work a bulldozer and put themselves to work?

Mitchapalooza

The Hawk I think you were banned from B&I for a reason. I don't think bringing it into a game thread is gonna help.