IGT: San Fransisco 49ers (1-10) vs Chicago Bears (3-8) Sunday 12/03 Noon

Who wins?

• Bears

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Niners

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Trap game for sure, but for who?

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Either way, let's put up more Billboards.

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SUPERFAN

YUUUGE member
Liked Posts:
suck bowl part one!
yay ! 2 cellar dwellers battle it out to prove which team is less inept
like watching the special olympics, except the players are fully capable and not mentally Special person
i fully expect Jimmy G to make us look bad and we will make the 9ers look like the second coming of jimmy johnsons cowboys
49ers 183 Bears 6

Bears suck
NFL sucks
I guess im bitter lol
would be great if we could get rid of all these phony criminal players , and let all the ex servicemen who actually do something worthy for this country play ball and make all the money these criminals and retards make
also let them hit eachother like the old days and quit pussifying the sport
but thats the sign of the times ode to the beta sjw male

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mitchell Trubisky: 20-32, 215 yards, 1 TD, 0 INT, 4 Rushes, 27 yards.
Jordan Howard: 21 carries, 117 yards, 2 TD, 1 reception, 6 yards.
Tarik Cohen: 7 carries, 30 yards, 3 receptions, 23 yards.
Adam Shaheen: 2 receptions, 18 yards, 1 TD.

Bears 27
49ers 17

Bears D does a good job keeping Garoppolo in check and gets a takeaway. Bears run game is near unstoppable, and the O has a similar game to the one they had in Detroit.

Since the Bear run game will be "unstoppable," when will Duh-well go away from it, late-second or early-third? . . .

TL1961

Liked Posts:
If any Bear's players take a knee or sit during the anthem, I will never watch a single Bear's game, either in person or on TV. ANd there are a lot of my friends who like other teams who will do the same thing. I have some guys from Pittsburgh who stopped watching Steeler games because of their actions. When the Steelers pretty much stayed in the tunnel while the anthem was played and made their army veteran LT apologize for standing at attention outside of the tunnel, it was their last straw.

I pity those who live with such intolerance. The very people who think and/or claim they are "patriotic" actually have zero respect or tolerance for others exercising their freedoms.
To me, the message I get from the "flag in the pickup truck window" crowd is: "America is great. We have freedoms. And if you want to exercise your freedom of speech, and you have a different opinion than me, GET OUT!"

I pay no attention to who knelt, though it's hard to completely avoid, since ESPN and others feel the need to publish a list. But when they kick off, I don't root for or against a guy based on whether he knelt. As I say, I rarely know who they are.

The Steelers and their guy who stood alone are full of shit. It was contrived. Yet people get their panties in a bunch.

Just play football. I am OK watching it. I am not going to get outraged and stop watching altogether as so many do - and publicly let us know it. For shit's sake, if you don't want to watch, don't! But what is the reason for making sure the whole world knows it?

These same "patriots" will then go watch Nascar and wave a confederate flag, and feel patriotic somehow.

Whatever. I am sick of hearing about the whole fucking thing.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
We need to pound the ball and we win. MT only needs to pass 25 times. Let the run game and defense win it. Pass enough to run and to let Trubs get more experience but let Howard get 25-30 touches and we win.

You apparently don't follow this board.

You're basing the number of throws on what is best to win the game. When the Bears have done that - and won - everyone here bitched. :)

BringBackDitka54

Liked Posts:
I pity those who live with such intolerance. The very people who think and/or claim they are "patriotic" actually have zero respect or tolerance for others exercising their freedoms.

That's not what Hawk's saying at all though. Hawk said they can kneel if they want to; it's their right (post 23). It's also Hawk's right to not watch anymore if he doesn't agree with what they're doing.

Hawk is fully supporting their freedom to protest, he just believes their reasons for protest are ill-informed.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
That's not what Hawk's saying at all though. Hawk said they can kneel if they want to; it's their right (post 23). It's also Hawk's right to not watch anymore if he doesn't agree with what they're doing.

Hawk is fully supporting their freedom to protest, he just believes their reasons for protest are ill-informed.

I know exactly what he is saying. If you exercise your right to speech, I can exercise my right to not watch. True. My entire point is that so many are so upset that others DARE exercise their free speech.

I am not going to stop eating at a restaurant because the owner has a sign on his property supporting the candidate I am voting against. I am not turning off the TV because the lead actor appeared at a rally for "the other guy". Etc.

Doing so is essentially saying all businesses, actors, etc should automatically have only 50% of the population to draw from as customers, thus deterring the very free speech we cherish.

BringBackDitka54

Liked Posts:
I know exactly what he is saying. If you exercise your right to speech, I can exercise my right to not watch. True. My entire point is that so many are so upset that others DARE exercise their free speech.

I am not going to stop eating at a restaurant because the owner has a sign on his property supporting the candidate I am voting against. I am not turning off the TV because the lead actor appeared at a rally for "the other guy". Etc.

Doing so is essentially saying all businesses, actors, etc should automatically have only 50% of the population to draw from as customers, thus deterring the very free speech we cherish.

I hear ya. It happens pretty often whenever a business takes a stand on a certain political issue, they usually get blasted by a good chunk of their customer base. I think that's a cool aspect of the free market though; consumers can "vote" with their dollar. I personally think companies like Chick-Fil-A, Target, and the NFL should just stay out of all the political nonsense and just provide the goods/services that they're there for, but they can do what they want obviously.

Oh yeah, Bear Down, Green Bay sucks, etc etc.

Liked Posts:
A mutli TD game from Mako Mitch would be really nice today.

tumblr_na86tgiMN21sgpnrko1_250.gif

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
I don't really care who wins and loses.

But God do I hope that Trubisky plays better than Jimmy G.

My mental health cannot handle that nugget.

Yep. Hope you got some Xanax on deck though. Love Trubisky, but odds are against him outperforming Garoppollo. Jimmy has more experience albeit fewer NFL starts at this point. Jimmy also actually probably has better WRs despite missing Garcon. And he's playing against a depleted safety group and against what is now a weak pass rushing unit. I still believe in Mitch, but this has a chance to be a very ugly game between bad teams, and I just think Garoppollo is less likely to make a big mistake in what should be a close game.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Yep. Hope you got some Xanax on deck though. Love Trubisky, but odds are against him outperforming Garoppollo. Jimmy has more experience albeit fewer NFL starts at this point. Jimmy also actually probably has better WRs despite missing Garcon. And he's playing against a depleted safety group and against what is now a weak pass rushing unit. I still believe in Mitch, but this has a chance to be a very ugly game between bad teams, and I just think Garoppollo is less likely to make a big mistake in what should be a close game.

I just worry it is going to distract from how pathetic a coaching job we are seeing.

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Frankly the dysfunction of losing to the Niners at home and the speculation if Fox will be fired tomorrow and the showers of boos from a half empty stadium sounds more entertaining than squeaking out a win against a 1-10 team.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I don't really care who wins and loses.

But God do I hope that Trubisky plays better than Jimmy G.

My mental health cannot handle that nugget.

I'm with you! I can't handle the whining and bitching that will engulf this board if Jimmy G plays well and Mitch doesn't.