IGT: San Fransisco 49ers (1-10) vs Chicago Bears (3-8) Sunday 12/03 Noon

Who wins?

• Bears

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Niners

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Trap game for sure, but for who?

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Either way, let's put up more Billboards.

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Frankly the dysfunction of losing to the Niners at home and the speculation if Fox will be fired tomorrow and the showers of boos from a half empty stadium sounds more entertaining than squeaking out a win against a 1-10 team.

Beating a dead horse here.....there is no advantage to firing Fox at this point. We had a long discussion last week, and I get that many want to "give Vic a chance". But who here truly thinks hiring Fangio as HC long-term is a good strategy? If you don't want him long-term, having him serve as interim has risk with no reward.

But we can defer the Fire Fox discussion for three hours. I want a new coach next year. A new coach next week does nothing for us. (Other than to relieve any anxiety we may have that they could actually retain him for next year. But that is not happening.)

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Bold Prediction #1: Jimmy G does not finish the game.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Bold prediction: Bears score TWO touchdowns today, but still lose.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
If any Bear's players take a knee or sit during the anthem, I will never watch a single Bear's game, either in person or on TV. ANd there are a lot of my friends who like other teams who will do the same thing. I have some guys from Pittsburgh who stopped watching Steeler games because of their actions. When the Steelers pretty much stayed in the tunnel while the anthem was played and made their army veteran LT apologize for standing at attention outside of the tunnel, it was their last straw.
I would have to say that's extremely petty. I mean what you feel the Star Spangled Banner represents may be far off from what others feel it represents, and in truth, it really is when you look at what the song and lyrics meant to the man who wrote it. Fearing he'd see the Union Jack raised at Fort McHenry w/British ships firing at it overnight, he instead saw an oversized American flag by the dawn's early light. The words were written with a swell of pride that his people, a free people, had successfully and honorably defended their homeland from the tyranny of Britain. The song specifically celebrates those brave and free Americans for maintaining that freedom and then people like you shit on the rights of those free people while they exercise that freedom.

Monster

Liked Posts:
If Gould kicks a game winner imma gonna scream.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
That's not what Hawk's saying at all though. Hawk said they can kneel if they want to; it's their right (post 23). It's also Hawk's right to not watch anymore if he doesn't agree with what they're doing.

Hawk is fully supporting their freedom to protest, he just believes their reasons for protest are ill-informed.

That is cause Hawk only sees one side of the story, cause like TL1961 said, he's intolerant to others that don't do as he wants them too.

If you love the bears AND are tolerant of any player wanting to kneel during the flag, you just see them kneel, shrug it off and then watch your team play football. And you don't have a hissy fit on here or Twitter about it.

That said, the game is actually on here in Madison, so Go Bears!

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
I don't really care who wins and loses.

But God do I hope that Trubisky plays better than Jimmy G.

My mental health cannot handle that nugget.

Jimmy G has the advantage. He gets the play vs the Bears D! ;)

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
Jimmy G throws his first interception today. Gould misses two Fgs. TRU throws 3 tds. Howard rushes for 100yds.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
LOL, that is what people wanted to trade something for?

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Who could’ve seen that a receiver would run 10 yards and turn around on 3rd and 10? Geniuses.

bearsfootball516

Liked Posts:
Fuller would have been in perfect position to knock down that 3rd down pass if he hadn’t been giving the WR a 10-yard cushion.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Curious what Garapolo contract is compared to Glennon's.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I don't really care who wins and loses.

But God do I hope that Trubisky plays better than Jimmy G.

My mental health cannot handle that nugget.

Prepare to lose your shit then

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oh, Vic? . . . Awake yet? . .