7 Days to Die

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
By day 7 I had concrete production.

By day 14 I had steel smithing already, I think it took me till like day 35-42 to get steel before.

Then by day 21 I had my Chemistry station, I think it took me till like day 50-55 before.... 21 is still kinda late.... beakers can be hard to find when you need them.

For my day 21 horde I had a 6 block high concrete wall around my entire main building, but I went much smaller... it is inside my lines of spike traps and my 2 trench-moats of wood log spikes.

I left a 1 block wide gap in each of the 4 sides which leads the zombies to go straight for that gap depending on where they spawn and helps keep them from sitting around banging on the walls.

I setup dart traps with motion sensors for each of those gaps and they work wonders on the early zombies.

As the hordes get worse I may need to fill in those gaps or beef the fuck outta my traps when they come thru a gap... I kinda have in my head this vision of a wall of dart traps and turrets all concentrating on the gap so anything that comes in is met with darts and shotgun turrets and autoturrets and perhaps blade traps too.