Weak 13: Robbie Gould 15, Bears 14 - the shoopster breaks it down . . .

billwade

Liked Posts:
LMAO!!! If this were the case, Belichick would have easily gotten a 1st round pick for Garoppolo. But carry on making shit up.

Belichick misplayed this one genius. He wanted TWO first round picks for Garoppolo, and the price was too high.

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/new...rst-round-nfl-draft/tm4u9ojg9fxi1j081w18w8z48

By the time the TC started, teams had their QB situation firmed up, and the clock kept ticking on Garoppolo since he would have been a FA in 2018.

The reaction of draft analysts to the Trubisky pick ranged from indifference to downright disdain.

SI gave the pick a D
CBS Sports gave the pick a D
NY Times gave the pick a D+

So if you think any HC with a brain would have rather have a college guy with 10 starts or whatever it was over a young veteran who had shown some NFL ability, you can keep snorting whatever it is your snorting. Yesterday confirmed that Garoppolo is far better than Trubisky right now, But go ahead and make shit up if it makes you feel better.

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
Belichick misplayed this one genius. He wanted TWO first round picks for Garoppolo, and the price was too high.

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/new...rst-round-nfl-draft/tm4u9ojg9fxi1j081w18w8z48

By the time the TC started, teams had their QB situation firmed up, and the clock kept ticking on Garoppolo since he would have been a FA in 2018.

The reaction of draft analysts to the Trubisky pick ranged from indifference to downright disdain.

SI gave the pick a D

So if you think any HC with a brain would have rather have a college guy with 10 starts or whatever it was over a young veteran who had shown some NFL ability, you can keep snorting whatever it is your snorting. Yesterday confirmed that Garoppolo is far better than Trubisky right now, But go ahead and make shit up if it makes you feel better.

Garoppolo has less NFL playing time than The Frisky One. Didn't look like it . . .

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Garoppolo has less NFL playing time than The Frisky One. Didn't look like it . . .
Which is why several people thought learning in the NFL before playing like Jimmy has done is what he needed from the start

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
Which is why several people thought learning in the NFL before playing like Jimmy has done is what he needed from the start

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Take it up with Mike Glennon . . .

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

SI gave the pick a D

32 out of 32 teams would have drafted Trubisky at #2 rather than trade the #2 for Garoppolo. Bill Belichick would have personally driven Garoppolo to Chicago. You are absolutely clueless.

billwade

Liked Posts:
32 out of 32 teams would have drafted Trubisky at #2 rather than trade the #2 for Garoppolo. Bill Belichick would have personally driven Garoppolo to Chicago. You are absolutely clueless.

Garoppolo substantially outplays Trubisky in head to head competition; I give you proof that the only reason no one bit on Garoppolo in the offseason was the asking price was too high, and I show you that many reputable draft analysts panned the Trubisky pick, and yet you still insist that all 32 teams would have rather used the #2 pick in the draft on a guy who played 10 games in college over a young emerging star in the league.

ROFLMAO--go rent a set of eyes and a brain, genius.

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
NY bears fan here who came out for my first game. Was very surprised how quiet the crowd is. The loudest it got(besides cohens return) was booing Gould. That is so odd to me considering everything he did for the franchise and the fact that he didn’t walk away from Chicago but was let go...class act guy deserved applause not boos.

Well the regular fans who attend multiple games are tired.....really, really tired.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Garoppolo substantially outplays Trubisky in head to head competition; I give you proof that the only reason no one bit on Garoppolo in the offseason was the asking price was too high, and I show you that many reputable draft analysts panned the Trubisky pick, and yet you still insist that all 32 teams would have rather used the #2 pick in the draft on a guy who played 10 games in college over a young emerging star in the league.

Your proof is a rumor started by Belichick to try to drive the price up. Good work.

tumblr_inline_mxctfmuYPZ1snxuoc.gif

Visionman

Liked Posts:

Why is it teams are willing to invest high draft picks in college prospects every draft, but not in these so called "proven" NFL commodities? And we aren't just talking the Bears here...most ANY team that needed a Qb was willing to spend a high draft pick on draft day, but NO ONE was willing to give up any type of a 1st round pick for Garoppolo. Maybe, just maybe, no team really thinks he is going to be a great QB...

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
lmfao! You can't hang any of this crap on Trubisky. The dude is totally handcuffed and has been since day one. To say he was uninspired. lol He is one of the few trying. Where is your post about Jordan Howard and his half assing it?
I can see the intangibles that you can't see. Maybe I should be breaking this stuff down.

As for Jimmy. I am a fan of his and wish we would have got him last year, but the accolades for him over this game are absurd. I must have missed his TD pass or him leading that TD drive. He failed in the red zone. Meanwhile Mitch had a nice damn TD pass.

Compare these two in about 3 years, when we have a real sample size.

Sent from my RCT6703W13 using Tapatalk

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
lmfao! You can't hang any of this crap on Trubisky. The dude is totally handcuffed and has been since day one. To say he was uninspired. lol He is one of the few trying. Where is your post about Jordan Howard and his half assing it?

Jordan Howard is the only reason this team isn't 3-and-out on every drive.