Truth be Told - Bears have some Talent. And SHIT Coaching.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I ruined that clown on here multiple times and i did it by myself while he had his crew of clowns coming at me at the same time. 1 on 7 and i still won...lol Kinda like how i ruin every one of your Pace hating posts...lol

You left here crying too many times to count, at least Teddy KFC calls someone novak before he disappeared. Rewrite history more, you and the other shittastick four would try to pile on, and novak would mess you guys up so bad and so funny, the whole of CCS was laughing at you clowns, now you claim victory. It's pretty obvious who got their asses kicked, it's the guys that are still scared shitless of the long departed novak. You chumps never even caused a ripple, but he still has you and KFC seeing him everywhere.

Tell me again who won before you shit your pants over a ghost.

My "Pace hating posts", is that where I say the Bears are one of the least talented teams in the NFL, then you list some untalented players? You're calling that babbling bullshit a win? You are very generous with yourself.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Again, I’m not the one who said the Cards roster was worse than ours.

The whole thrust of Teddy’s argument is that he believes we are further ahead than many believe. You also believe that right?

I asked him to name six rosters that he believes are currently in a worse state than ours because I couldn’t think of any outside the Browns and 49ers. It is a useful exercise because I believe after 3 years of rebuilding, even an expansion team should be able to have a viable roster in place.

What we’ve repeatdely seen in this thread is your group picking up on the smallest issue that we’ve raised (the comment in passing about the Giants being more attractive, how pro bowlers are selected etc.) rather than the number one issue the Bears face after coaching.

Is this roster any good compared to other rosters in the league?

If you can’t name six teams worse off then I would suggest it’s self-evident that the answer is no. Because you don’t rate your roster in isolation, it needs to be evaluated in the context of the other teams.

I am trying here by the way. I’m not resorting to ad hominems or being a dick about it. I am simply calling into question Teddy’s belief that we have a good roster with high-ceiling young talent on it.

What's the sense of this little game you've come up with? If i tell you the Colts are worse you're gonna say "well they have TY Hilton and A.Luck" if i say the Jets are worse you're gonna say "well they just drafted J.Adams who's playing great" or "but they're playing better then we are" and i could do this with the Browns and the 49ers and the Bills and the Dolphins and the Bengals and the Bucs and maybe some other teams but you're always gonna have some kind of out that that team has a couple of studs or something else, so take your little game that you've come up with and flush it down the toilet.

This team is rebuilding and just about to finish off our 3rd year of having bad coaching and developing of players so i'd rather wait to see what the players we have do when we get a real coaching staff in here to coach them up. We don't know yet what will become of M.Trubisky or E.Jackson or A.Shaheen or L.Floyd or any of our younger players so if you wanna keep playing the comparing game then go for it.

NOBODY is saying we're a great team or that we don't have work to do with this team. I'm saying it's not as bad as the record says it is and i'm saying, and have been saying, with a couple of stud players at the right positions with WR and OLB being the top two in my opinion and with a couple players at other positions like RT and DB that we can take a leap in the right direction. When we add the right players around the talent we already have and with some new coaches things could change pretty quick.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
You left here crying too many times to count, at least Teddy KFC calls someone novak before he disappeared. Rewrite history more, you and the other shittastick four would try to pile on, and novak would mess you guys up so bad and so funny, the whole of CCS was laughing at you clowns, now you claim victory. It's pretty obvious who got their asses kicked, it's the guys that are still scared shitless of the long departed novak. You chumps never even caused a ripple, but he still has you and KFC seeing him everywhere.

Tell me again who won before you shit your pants over a ghost.

My "Pace hating posts", is that where I say the Bears are one of the least talented teams in the NFL, then you list some untalented players? You're calling that babbling bullshit a win? You are very generous with yourself.

Wow, you sure are very very protective of NoSack...lol. I get that you miss him on CCS but at least you get to go to sleep and wake up next to him every day...lol.

You dumb ass i made that dumb fuck look stupid on here and all his little girlfriends who stuck up for him and all of CCS laughed at it and loved the NoSack nickname....lol

Go away now cause i'm done with you. Shu boy shu

PeterMbangala

Liked Posts:
What's the sense of this little game you've come up with? If i tell you the Colts are worse you're gonna say "well they have TY Hilton and A.Luck" if i say the Jets are worse you're gonna say "well they just drafted J.Adams who's playing great" or "but they're playing better then we are" and i could do this with the Browns and the 49ers and the Bills and the Dolphins and the Bengals and the Bucs and maybe some other teams but you're always gonna have some kind of out that that team has a couple of studs or something else, so take your little game that you've come up with and flush it down the toilet.

This team is rebuilding and just about to finish off our 3rd year of having bad coaching and developing of players so i'd rather wait to see what the players we have do when we get a real coaching staff in here to coach them up. We don't know yet what will become of M.Trubisky or E.Jackson or A.Shaheen or L.Floyd or any of our younger players so if you wanna keep playing the comparing game then go for it.

NOBODY is saying we're a great team or that we don't have work to do with this team. I'm saying it's not as bad as the record says it is and i'm saying, and have been saying, with a couple of stud players at the right positions with WR and OLB being the top two in my opinion and with a couple players at other positions like RT and DB that we can take a leap in the right direction. When we add the right players around the talent we already have and with some new coaches things could change pretty quick.

Fair enough. I think with a really good coach this is maybe a 7-9 team. Going round in circles here. Let’s just hope we get the right coach in January.

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
Wow, you sure are very very protective of NoSack...lol. I get that you miss him on CCS but at least you get to go to sleep and wake up next to him every day...lol.

You dumb ass i made that dumb fuck look stupid on here and all his little girlfriends who stuck up for him and all of CCS laughed at it and loved the NoSack nickname....lol

Go away now cause i'm done with you. Shu boy shu

Dude...

You're everyones prison bitch on this site.

I know in the world you live in, you think getting bitch slapped and curb stomped repeatedly is a position of power.

But truth is, you're the "wadded up kleenex in a teens bedroom" of CCS...

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Dude...

I know in the world you live in, you think getting bitch slapped and curb stomped repeatedly is a position of power.

"come on back here, I'll bite you in the knee!" He is that special one in a million that not only doesn't know he is getting his ass kicked, he thinks he's doing great.

novak was a good poster, but no wizzard, just a funny guye, but he sure got into DB's head and took up residence.

Washington

Liked Posts:
I think your missing something here which is what the morons were saying was that the Bears don't have much TALENT, nobody said anything about them not having much pro bowlers or elite players...just talent and every player i mentioned plus some more have TALENT. Now it's the job of Pace to open up the checkbook and go out and get a couple of big name players to put around the TALENT we already have and have ANOTHER good draft. That is what you do when you're getting closer to the end of your rebuild.

Pay attention people.

The goal is for the talent level Pace acquires to be better overall that the other teams' talent level. Yes, the Bears are fucking filthy loaded with talent. Every professional player has talent. However, the quality of that talent is deficient making us one of the worst teams in the league. You see, while being talented, the guys they are going against are more talented and that is why we are perennial losers.

I am hoping this is not too difficult for you to understand. Pay attention. You see, Pace has replaced all but 3 of the guys he acquired and he often replaced them with players not having the same level of talent of those he replaced or a talent level good enough to be better than the people they are playing against. Hence, we are a last place team - again - as normal. I hope that putting this in these terms is something you can now understand. This really is common sense for people who are even a little bit objective.

There is a reason we are always a last place team. It is the same reason my golf game sucks. It is called LOFT - Lack Of Fucking Talent.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Fair enough. I think with a really good coach this is maybe a 7-9 team. Going round in circles here. Let’s just hope we get the right coach in January.

I'm definitely down with that.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Dude...

Hahahaha good one

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
The goal is for the talent level Pace acquires to be better overall that the other teams' talent level. Yes, the Bears are fucking filthy loaded with talent. Every professional player has talent. However, the quality of that talent is deficient making us one of the worst teams in the league. You see, while being talented, the guys they are going against are more talented and that is why we are perennial losers.

I am hoping this is not too difficult for you to understand. Pay attention. You see, Pace has replaced all but 3 of the guys he acquired and he often replaced them with players not having the same level of talent of those he replaced or a talent level good enough to be better than the people they are playing against. Hence, we are a last place team - again - as normal. I hope that putting this in these terms is something you can now understand. This really is common sense for people who are even a little bit objective.

There is a reason we are always a last place team. It is the same reason my golf game sucks. It is called LOFT - Lack Of Fucking Talent.

So it has nothing to do with the coaching or injuries or having a rookie QB that has no weapons to throw the ball to or the fact that we're in a rebuild then?? My bad then cause i thought for sure all of those reasons had something to do with us losing and it wasn't only because we need a few play makers to put around the guys we have.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just roll over and you'll see NoSack laying right next to you.

bml.gif

Washington

Liked Posts:
So it has nothing to do with the coaching or injuries or having a rookie QB that has no weapons to throw the ball to or the fact that we're in a rebuild then?? My bad then cause i thought for sure all of those reasons had something to do with us losing and it wasn't only because we need a few play makers to put around the guys we have.

Yes, of course, we are perennial losers because of coaching and injuries and "we're in a rebuild." Our talent level far exceeds most teams. It is crazy that we're always a last place team. Good Lord.

Who do we look at for having no weapons for our rookie QB to throw to? What players did he get rid of that he did not replace with better players at WR? There are a couple I can think of off the top of my head. See how this talent thing works where a GM should replace players with players having more talent. That in turn makes you a better team. Once again, common sense.

Here's a newsflash - Injuries happen to all teams. Good teams often overcome poor coaching. Lastly, EVERY team in the NFL are a couple/few playmakers away. Finding those playmakers is a challenge. You make it sound like they'll hop into Pace's lap this off season when they haven't in 3 years. We are more playmakers away than most teams - hence we are always in last place. The good GMs find and retain those playmakers more often. Teams like Pitt, GB, NE, etc are always competitive. Teams like Cle and Chi are always shitty. There is a common denominator there and it isn't injuries. It is LOFT.

Until our non-playmakers talent is better overall than the other teams' non-playmakers talent, we'll continue to be losers. But, we don't have as many playmakers as most teams to get back to simply being mediocre. I would accept mediocrity again short term.