Trubisky or Garoppolo Right Now.

Who do you like at this very early point?

• Dear Sweet Mitchell

Votes: 39 51.3%
  • Home Town Jimmy

Votes: 23 30.3%
  • Me

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Kevin, he's my neighbor, good dude

Votes: 6 7.9%
  • Rex

Votes: 7 9.2%
  • Jay

Votes: 5 6.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
4th year pro: 20 of 33 for 334 yards, 1 TD 1 INT 92.2 passer rating

Rookie: 25 of 32 for 271 yards 2 TDs (1 passing 1 rushing) 0 INT 112.4 passer rating

I'm supposed to be impressed by JG? *Yawn*

Mind you Shaheen dropped a would be touchdown too.
See, that's the kind of thing that makes you fanboy posters look stupid. For one thing, you can cry all you want about the Bears weapons but the Niners have none, period. For another, the Bengals I saw just laid down while Houston still tries. For another, anybody with half a brain could have seen that ball was thrown slightly behind Shaheen allowing it to be defended. If it's thrown out in front of him, it cannot be defended and will be a TD.

SiDe WaYs

Liked Posts:
Bro you’re on Garoppalo dick so hard you might as well be his condom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bro you’re on Garoppalo dick so hard you might as well be his condom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No, just sticking with theme of thread. It's guys like you who think about nothing but dicks.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
More than the knee jerk reactions all too common on this board, it's more about what you see going forward. As it is now, he's getting the most you could hope for out of those around him. I think you could always tell he just had the it factor. Going forward, the Niners are in good position to add weapons in the off season w/a high first round pick, 2 2nd's, and 2 3rd's (one being from the fleecing of the Bears)

Nothing SCREAMS knee jerk reaction quite like making judgements from a QB's first 2 starts with a new team....

Monster

Liked Posts:
Mitch played really well today...
Hats off to the Rookie on the road.
Well done young man

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nothing SCREAMS knee jerk reaction quite like making judgements from a QB's first 2 starts with a new team....
That's not a knee jerk reaction. That is recognition of the type of difference 1 QB made when added to a 1-10 team that has not won back to back games in 3 years.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
That's not a knee jerk reaction. That is recognition of the type of difference 1 QB made when added to a 1-10 team that has not won back to back games in 3 years.

That is nearly the definition of a knee jerk reaction.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
You're a nincompoop. To make matters worse you're getting annoying as well.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
See, that's the kind of thing that makes you fanboy posters look stupid. For one thing, you can cry all you want about the Bears weapons but the Niners have none, period. For another, the Bengals I saw just laid down while Houston still tries. For another, anybody with half a brain could have seen that ball was thrown slightly behind Shaheen allowing it to be defended. If it's thrown out in front of him, it cannot be defended and will be a TD.

That is some of the dumbest shit I have read yet here. And you've made some notable contributions in the past in the dumb shit category. You're arguing who is the tallest midget. They're both still midgets. The pass was in Shaheen's hand. You hold onto those. He didn't, shit happens. Still was a would be touchdown. And anyone here can attest to me being a Shaheen fan that wants him more involved in the passing game. I just happen to hold people accountable.

JG still doesn't impress me. *Shrug* I may be wrong but its going to take some time before he shows me to be wrong. I need to see him as a starter for over a year before I have a real picture of what he is. Until then he still doesn't look like someone worth what he is going to be paid.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
That is some of the dumbest shit I have read yet here. And you've made some notable contributions in the past in the dumb shit category. You're arguing who is the tallest midget. They're both still midgets. The pass was in Shaheen's hand. You hold onto those. He didn't, shit happens. Still was a would be touchdown. And anyone here can attest to me being a Shaheen fan that wants him more involved in the passing game. I just happen to hold people accountable.

JG still doesn't impress me. *Shrug* I may be wrong but its going to take some time before he shows me to be wrong. I need to see him as a starter for over a year before I have a real picture of what he is. Until then he still doesn't look like someone worth what he is going to be paid.
More fanboy stupid speak? C'mon man, pick up your game. Not Shaheen's fault. Pass was defended. Bad throw.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
Let me scoop up this 'Hot" Potato, and point out that Sparky is just a Bears QB troll here on CCS. He will Bitch about any Bears QB just to get a rise, but I raise this question. Sparky, how do you explain Tru's 112 QB rating today?

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Let me scoop up this 'Hot" Potato, and point out that Sparky is just a Bears QB troll here on CCS. He will Bitch about any Bears QB just to get a rise, but I raise this question. Sparky, how do you explain Tru's 112 QB rating today?
You are known to have severe comprehension problems. I've not bitched about Trubisky. I've merely said you can't pretend he's a can't miss at this point. He had a good game today.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
You are known to have severe comprehension problems. I've not bitched about Trubisky. I've merely said you can't pretend he's a can't miss at this point. He had a good game today.

I'm not sure that you want to come at me Brother, but I'll certainly be glad to make you look foolish if you persist.