Trubisky or Garoppolo Right Now.

Who do you like at this very early point?

• Dear Sweet Mitchell

Votes: 39 51.3%
  • Home Town Jimmy

Votes: 23 30.3%
  • Me

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Kevin, he's my neighbor, good dude

Votes: 6 7.9%
  • Rex

Votes: 7 9.2%
  • Jay

Votes: 5 6.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Spartan

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lmao..says the jackass discounting a numbers comparison a poster put up that shows similar production to rookie PM.

First when they were posted you basically acted like he couldnt compare them because you watched Manning and he moved the ball at will and u could assume that his ints would be corrected....umm sounds like a mfer sitting there who saw all his ints and said well if he did this or if WR did that he would complete those. League high ints and u came to that conclusion.

Second they showed football in 1998? Weird I was wondering how I saw Payton back in 1978 and it made me like the Bears.

If u watched the Bears in 1998..that would have given you 10 opportunities to watch him...so I'll assume you watched....I mean seen him all 10.

Third maybe he moved the ball at will because he had Faulk and Harrison...u know HOF players on offense. Also a staff that let him throw a league high amount of passes so he could make mistakes and learn on the fly?

Fourth this thread started comparing a guy with 3.5 years of NFL exp...which apparantly means nothing and people talking about Mitch like he should be a seasoned vet after 8 games.

By year 3, we will know if he is worth a damn......moving the ball at will as you called it...resulted in similar statistics....nice call.

If you think MT’s numbers are like PM’s numbers, then I’m going to have to demand you tell us what powerful drugs you are on.

3.5 years experience as you call it really isn’t experience. Maybe more preparation than experience. Real experience only comes from actual playing time in real games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If you think MT’s numbers are like PM’s numbers, then I’m going to have to demand you tell us what powerful drugs you are on.

3.5 years experience as you call it really isn’t experience. Maybe more preparation than experience. Real experience only comes from actual playing time in real games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ummm drug test....I think u need one pretty bad. Any moron thinking 3.5 years of NFL exp isnt really exp, tells me u don't know shit about NFL football. What's worse is I already posted Rodgers and Rivers talking about it helping them....you know guys playing in the league.

Also a poster showed numbers and them being similar...ala attempts.....another poster above showed it again. I posted in another thread when Mitch had 178 throws to Mannings....very similar. You should stop while ahead.....ur looking pretty sad trying to defend ur garbage.

When I posted attempts after eagles..yeah not similar...wow

Here since everyone knew after Mannings first 185 throws he would be one of, if not the best QB to play the game..lol yeah ok

Peyton

185 att, 1227 yards, 5tds, 11 ints...with Faulk and Harrison

Tribs

178 atts, 1135 yards, 4 tds, 4 ints, ...umm, Howard and practice squad bums who get pointed out by announcers that they cant get any seperation.

Last edited:

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Ummm drug test....I think u need one pretty bad. Any moron thinking 3.5 years of NFL exp isnt really exp, tells me u don't know shit about NFL football. What's worse is I already posted Rodgers and Rivers talking about it helping them....you know guys playing in the league.

Also a poster showed numbers and them being similar...ala attempts.....another poster above showed it again. I posted in another thread when Mitch had 178 throws to Mannings....very similar. You should stop while ahead.....ur looking pretty sad trying to defend ur garbage.

When I posted attempts after eagles..yeah not similar...wow

Here since everyone knew after Mannings first 185 throws he would be one of, if not the best QB to play the game..lol yeah ok

Peyton

185 att, 1227 yards, 5tds, 11 ints...with Faulk and Harrison

Tribs

178 atts, 1135 yards, 4 tds, 4 ints, ...umm, Howard and practice squad bums who get pointed out by announcers that they cant get any seperation.

Still going on about this. Yeah both looked like rookies at times, one showed more potential for big plays.

PM 1.625 TD per game
MT 0.625 TD per game

I hope in the last 4 games they let Mitch cut loose and make some plays, at least give him the chance to show more potential.

I'm glad to see you gave up on the whole 'no TV in 1998', that argument was never going to work.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Still going on about this. Yeah both looked like rookies at times, one showed more potential for big plays.

PM 1.625 TD per game
MT 0.625 TD per game

I hope in the last 4 games they let Mitch cut loose and make some plays, at least give him the chance to show more potential.

I'm glad to see you gave up on the whole 'no TV in 1998', that argument was never going to work.

I agree PM was a more polished passer....but one also had Faulk and Harrison. Mitch has practice squad bums at wide out. Harrison 64 catches as rookie....Faulk 86 catches for 908 yards......thats huge. Mitch doesnt have that(and in no way am I saying he will be PM).

Also my fault about not making it clear about watching him in 1998. I meant in the sense of scrutinizing his play. We do that now because we watch the game differently.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:

PM 1.625 TD per game
MT 0.625 TD per game

yep until you look at TD per pass attempt then its not so far apart..

looking at PM first 210 pass attempts vs MT 193 attempts you have..

PM .028 TD per pass attempt (6TD)
MT .026 TD per pass attempt (5TD)

Pretty close..

But looking at INT

PM .06 int per attempt (14 INT)
MT .02 int per attempt (4 int)

Not even close here..

Bottom line is Peyton Manning would be called a bust here by most of the clowns on css..

MT needs time

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
yep until you look at TD per pass attempt then its not so far apart..

looking at PM first 210 pass attempts vs MT 193 attempts you have..

PM .028 TD per pass attempt (6TD)
MT .026 TD per pass attempt (5TD)

Pretty close..

But looking at INT

PM .06 int per attempt (14 INT)
MT .02 int per attempt (4 int)

Not even close here..

Bottom line is Peyton Manning would be called a bust here by most of the clowns on css..

MT needs time

As far as I can tell one guy one time brought up the possibility of MT being a bust so far. The clown narrative that CCS posters are calling him a bust is false, CCS clowns are rooting against him, that is 100% not true.

There are plenty of real things to discuss without the clowns making up fictional controversies. Most of the clowns on CCS are seeing people attacking our dear sweet Mitchell, that is not actually happening, it's all in their clown heads.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
As far as I can tell one guy one time brought up the possibility of MT being a bust so far. The clown narrative that CCS posters are calling him a bust is false, CCS clowns are rooting against him, that is 100% not true.

There are plenty of real things to discuss without the clowns making up fictional controversies. Most of the clowns on CCS are seeing people attacking our dear sweet Mitchell, that is not actually happening, it's all in their clown heads.

if MT has 14 INT right now (like Manning had at about the same attempts) you know you and many other clowns would be calling him a bust..

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
if MT has 14 INT right now (like Manning had at about the same attempts) you know you and many other clowns would be calling him a bust..

No. 26/28 TD/Int, No.

511DkCmLcIL._SX342_.jpg

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
No. 26/28 TD/Int, No.

511DkCmLcIL._SX342_.jpg

did I talk about a full season? or ~200ish pass attempts? if MT was 6TD and 14INT right now you clowns would be calling for his head.. How many INT did the giraffe have before people called for his benching?

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
did I talk about a full season? or ~200ish pass attempts? if MT was 6TD and 14INT right now you clowns would be calling for his head.. How many INT did the giraffe have before people called for his benching?

No.

hero_bobber_reversed.jpg

dbldrew

Liked Posts:

I didnt ask for a sellfie but thanks I guess..

That was a well thought out reply.. rich and informative!

I'm assuming that was to my question on "How many INT did the giraffe have before people called for his benching?" so the answer NO is a bit odd.. was thinking that you would post a number.. hmmm do you think that "NO" is a number?? your selfie is starting to really make sense here..

Spartan

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Don't think so. Fans of bad teams are willing to sacrifice that season so are going to just be looking for improvement by year's end. Also have to look at quality of opponent cause back then Colts were in AFC East and all 4 of the other teams in their division went to the playoffs. And this point, 6 TDs and 14 Ints, was just their first handful of games w/Peyton and is also where PM started to get it and showed vast improvement even without his 1 good wr who missed several games in the 2nd half of that season. After starting off with 6 TDs and 14 Ints, PM would have 20 TDs and 14 Ints the rest of the way. Generally, you won't see fans frown on a rookie QB who finishes 3rd in yards passing and 5th in TDs.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I didnt ask for a sellfie but thanks I guess..

That was a well thought out reply.. rich and informative!

I'm assuming that was to my question on "How many INT did the giraffe have before people called for his benching?" so the answer NO is a bit odd.. was thinking that you would post a number.. hmmm do you think that "NO" is a number?? your selfie is starting to really make sense here..

You seem like a nice guy so I will help you out. This was the exact moment I stopped taking you seriously.

You are speculating, throwing around the word 'bust' that is bullshit and not to be taken seriously. You are a clown, and just because you sprinkle in a few stats with that giant steaming pile of bullshit does not make you a poster to be taken seriously.

One guy suggested that MT may have played like a bust at one time. So CCS goes full Special person and claims every single poster other than themselves is screaming "TRUBISKY IS A BUST!!!".

So now every weak ass dope makes the bold statement "it's too early to call him a bust!". The problem is everyone already knows that, no one is calling him a bust. Invent an argument no one is making and pretend like you won. Weak shit, not to be taken seriously.

Manning: last 5 games of his rookie season 10/5 TD/Int strong finish, everyone that watched him play could see the light go on. I would be thrilled to see the light go on for dear sweet Mitchell.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
You seem like a nice guy so I will help you out. This was the exact moment I stopped taking you seriously.

You are speculating, throwing around the word 'bust' that is bullshit and not to be taken seriously. You are a clown, and just because you sprinkle in a few stats with that giant steaming pile of bullshit does not make you a poster to be taken seriously.

One guy suggested that MT may have played like a bust at one time. So CCS goes full Special person and claims every single poster other than themselves is screaming "TRUBISKY IS A BUST!!!".

So now every weak ass dope makes the bold statement "it's too early to call him a bust!". The problem is everyone already knows that, no one is calling him a bust. Invent an argument no one is making and pretend like you won. Weak shit, not to be taken seriously.

Manning: last 5 games of his rookie season 10/5 TD/Int strong finish, everyone that watched him play could see the light go on. I would be thrilled to see the light go on for dear sweet Mitchell.

yes I said that if Manning was here and threw 14 INT at this point in time most people would call him a bust..

Now maybe you wouldnt and thats ok but did you call for the Giraffe to be benched and if so how many INT did it take you to reach that decision? Just so can make a educated guess on where you would be after 14 INT..

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

U fucked up and brought facts to the table....good luck

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
U fucked up and brought facts to the table....good luck

Damn him and all his facts!

All these speculative alternative facts, how can anyone argue with that?

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Damn him and all his facts!

All these speculative alternative facts, how can anyone argue with that?

you dodged the question again.. Did you want Glennon benched yes or no.. and how many INT did it take for you to decide that? Its really not a complicated question

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Don't think so. Fans of bad teams are willing to sacrifice that season so are going to just be looking for improvement by year's end. Also have to look at quality of opponent cause back then Colts were in AFC East and all 4 of the other teams in their division went to the playoffs. And this point, 6 TDs and 14 Ints, was just their first handful of games w/Peyton and is also where PM started to get it and showed vast improvement even without his 1 good wr who missed several games in the 2nd half of that season. After starting off with 6 TDs and 14 Ints, PM would have 20 TDs and 14 Ints the rest of the way. Generally, you won't see fans frown on a rookie QB who finishes 3rd in yards passing and 5th in TDs.

Here we go again....good lord. Hos best receiver was right behind him that season. Faulk has 86 catches for almost a thousand yards...let me guess all those passes were 10+ yards in air throws out of the backfield. In the first six games he had 29 catches with 1 100+ yard game....where would that rank him on the Bears? He also ran for 1319 yards. He lost Harrison who played 12 games....but he also had Pollard and Dilger (all rookie team in 95 before Manning) quit trying to downplay his team's talent as being what Mitch has.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
you dodged the question again.. Did you want Glennon benched yes or no.. and how many INT did it take for you to decide that? Its really not a complicated question

I dodged the Glennon question? There is no Glennon question, he is as irrelevant as you are.

Congratulations on making my sig.

Spartan

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Here we go again....good lord. Hos best receiver was right behind him that season. Faulk has 86 catches for almost a thousand yards...let me guess all those passes were 10+ yards in air throws out of the backfield. In the first six games he had 29 catches with 1 100+ yard game....where would that rank him on the Bears? He also ran for 1319 yards. He lost Harrison who played 12 games....but he also had Pollard and Dilger (all rookie team in 95 before Manning) quit trying to downplay his team's talent as being what Mitch has.
Haha. Downplay the team's talent? Now you sound like these idiotic Pace supporters who talk of the great increase in talent on the Bears w/Pace... yet they still lose as did the Colts the previous season with all that "talent" that got them to a 3-13 record.