Trubisky or Garoppolo Right Now.

Who do you like at this very early point?

• Dear Sweet Mitchell

Votes: 39 51.3%
  • Home Town Jimmy

Votes: 23 30.3%
  • Me

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Kevin, he's my neighbor, good dude

Votes: 6 7.9%
  • Rex

Votes: 7 9.2%
  • Jay

Votes: 5 6.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
I think shiznet is your area of expertise so start and I will counter.

Dude, how can I counter if you're afraid to 'come at me'? You can say what you want, and that is apparently that of a pussie. If you wanna dance, come at me bro.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dude, how can I counter if you're afraid to 'come at me'? You can say what you want, and that is apparently that of a pussie. If you wanna dance, come at me bro.
There's that comprehension problem cropping up again. You're such a dope.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:

I'd normally agree, but I am still waiting for you to actually "come up with something", which makes me believe that you are actually living in a fantasy World.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
I dodged the Glennon question? There is no Glennon question, he is as irrelevant as you are.
yes you dodged it several times, and the Question is very relevant. I made the statement that PM would be called a bust if we hypothetically had him here his rookie year. My speculation is that you would be in full cunting/dick ripping mode due to all of the INT that he would of thrown in his first ~200ish attempts (14)

Now as a basis of comparison I was asking about Glennon and where you stood on him.. It just will shine some light on your cunting to INT ratio. Its just that if you went full cunt mode over just 5 INT then most people are not going to believe you that you would be just fine with 14..

the fact that you dodged the question kind of is telling on where you really stand.

But you know I kind of like you.. and feel a bit bad for you so I will help you out a bit so you dont look as dumb on here.. (you can always take the stance that your fine with INT with rookies)

Congratulations on making my sig.

ahhh is this supposed to be an honor or some kind of punishment? why would I care that you quoted me in your sig?
Do you think that your embarrassing me or something?

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Here’s a note from a fan that was at the Texans/Niners game yesterday. It’s from the comments section at Pro Football Talk.

“I was at the 9ers-Texans game, and Jimmy G. is questionable at best. He was overthrowing guys all day. He should have had three interceptions (he literally threw it to Texans two other times, and hit the DBs in the hands, but they dropped it). He also panicked quite often. I know the 9ers were playing without their left tackle, but he looked more like Jimmy Panic to me.

Shanahan’s playcalling was pretty questionable, too, like calling a read-option for a pocket passer QB — resulting in negative 5 yards.”

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/12/11/snow-football-is-the-best-football-and-other-week-14-thoughts/

I would assume this guy isn’t Spartan.

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Here’s a note from a fan that was at the Texans/Niners game yesterday. It’s from the comments section at Pro Football Talk.

“I was at the 9ers-Texans game, and Jimmy G. is questionable at best. He was overthrowing guys all day. He should have had three interceptions (he literally threw it to Texans two other times, and hit the DBs in the hands, but they dropped it). He also panicked quite often. I know the 9ers were playing without their left tackle, but he looked more like Jimmy Panic to me.

Shanahan’s playcalling was pretty questionable, too, like calling a read-option for a pocket passer QB — resulting in negative 5 yards.”

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/12/11/snow-football-is-the-best-football-and-other-week-14-thoughts/

I would assume this guy isn’t Spartan.

I agree with most of what was said, but I don't consider JG a strictly pocket passer. He actually has good mobility.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
yes you dodged it several times, and the Question is very relevant. I made the statement that PM would be called a bust if we hypothetically had him here his rookie year. My speculation is that you would be in full cunting/dick ripping mode due to all of the INT that he would of thrown in his first ~200ish attempts (14)

Now as a basis of comparison I was asking about Glennon and where you stood on him.. It just will shine some light on your cunting to INT ratio. Its just that if you went full cunt mode over just 5 INT then most people are not going to believe you that you would be just fine with 14..

the fact that you dodged the question kind of is telling on where you really stand.

But you know I kind of like you.. and feel a bit bad for you so I will help you out a bit so you dont look as dumb on here.. (you can always take the stance that your fine with INT with rookies)

Hey that's terrific! My answer on all things Glennon, is a definitive I don't care. Barring injury, he has taken his last snap as a Bear, and I'm not enjoying talking about him. The fact that you insist going on about an irrelevant player is odd, you should stop. I would much rather talk about Trubisky playing a great game v the Bengals, felt like a turning point for the kid, the coaches finally got off his dick and let him play.

ahhh is this supposed to be an honor or some kind of punishment? why would I care that you quoted me in your sig?
Do you think that your embarrassing me or something?

You said something I thought was funny, so I put it in my sig. I do that, don't feel bad, a lot of people say funny things, sometimes intentionally.

Last edited:

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears

Spartacus, you need to ease off Hometown Jimmy or others will begin to think you are my alt.

Always remember who introduced you to him. I am the HTJ Godfather.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Hey that's terrific! My answer on all things Glennon, is a definitive I don't care. Barring injury, he has taken his last snap as a Bear, and I'm not enjoying talking about him. The fact that you insist going on about an irrelevant player is odd, you should stop. I would much rather talk about Trubisky playing a great game v the Bengals, felt like a turning point for the kid, the coaches finally got off his dick and let him play.

lol dodged it again.. priceless

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
That's not a knee jerk reaction. That is recognition of the type of difference 1 QB made when added to a 1-10 team that has not won back to back games in 3 years.
And if we had a kicker, it would be Mitch with 2 straight. BFD

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
lol dodged it again.. priceless

I answered your question with 100% honesty. I truly don't give a single fuck about Glennon. Would you like to talk about something Bears related, current events like how great Trubisky played vs the Bengals? That sounds like fun.

If you are determined to have a Glennon conversation, start a thread, see if you can find any other sad souls that want to talk about a very dark period in Bears recent history. You have fun with that compelling subject, maybe you could start a Glennon only message board. I picture a bunch of EMO kids lamenting his very existence.

:lmao:

Bottom line is Mike Glennon would be called a bust here by most of the clowns on css..

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
I built a DK lineup around Jimmy G. and Goodwin yesterday. It allowed me to add Hopkins and Brown. I won a little money so thank you Jimmy G.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Goodwin seems to be good at finding space. Nice to finally have someone that can find him as well.