How the Fuck did Our Shit ASS Sucking Team Beat the Steelers?!!!

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No they've beaten one team with a winning record.

Must be nice...

Bears have played NFL’s toughest schedule

As bad as the 3-8 Bears have been, there’s this nugget of hope: All three of their victories have come against winning teams.

The Bears have defeated the 9-2 Steelers, 6-5 Ravens and the 8-3 Panthers. That’s right — they have beaten three teams that cumulatively have won almost 70 percent of their games.

How impressive is that!?

Well, consider this: The 10-1 Eagles, the best team in football who laid the wood to the Bears last week with a 31-3 beatdown, have defeated just one winning team — the Panthers. The 9-2 Patriots have beaten just two — the Saints and Falcons.

In fact, only three teams have defeated more winning teams than the Bears. Five of the Steelers’ nine vctories have come against winners; the Vikings and Panthers have four apiece.

not all rosey excuses either...this was written before they lost to SF, 1 point be damned. Now 0-4.
There is this: The Bears are 0-3 against teams with below-.500 records, losing by an aggregate score of 87-37.

mcbear34

Here for the Wins
Liked Posts:
Good teams win early the NFL season, Great teams win throughout the season. Despite injuries. Coaching 101. We don't have that.

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
I again have to ask.... How did we beat the Steelers?

WTF?

Bears beat a potential 14-2 team....

TL1961

Liked Posts:
The Steelers are not a good team. They are going to get exposed.

Name a good team they've beaten. Minnesota? Lol.

Well, I won't call Baltimore a real good team by any means. And they have had their share of games giving up a lot of points. But that Ravens D has shut out three opponents, which is a lot in today's NFL. And Pittsburgh scored 39 on them.

Baltimore really screwed up though, to blow an 11 point lead with 6:00 to play.

Pitt looked bad against the Bears. That was at the point where people were wondering if Big Ben's heart was in it. He has certainly improved since then.

wklink

CBMB refugee
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Seattle Sounders FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I again have to ask.... How did we beat the Steelers?

WTF?

Bears beat a potential 14-2 team....

Probably because the Steelers looked past us. They also didn't look that good at the beginning of the season. Remember we also beat the Ravens and the Panthers. Heck, Cincy is the first team we have beaten that doesn't have a winning record coming in.

This is a team with talent. We have a decent defense, an ok front line and good running backs. Unfortunately we have poor QB play and no receivers so we can't stretch the field. We managed to beat teams that probably didn't take us as seriously as they should yet we got beaten by some pretty shitty teams. San Fran, Rodgersless Green Bay and Tampa Bay should have been wins and we stunk it up. That is leadership flat out.

vinson555

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Is this topic serious? No team is who you think they are early in the season, takes till about week 6 or 7 for teams to get into form, rare that few teams can kill it all season. Bears are a team that might be able to catch a team on a bad day, but they still are not on Pitt's level. Play them again and Bears will take another L.

wklink

CBMB refugee
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Seattle Sounders FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Well, I won't call Baltimore a real good team by any means. And they have had their share of games giving up a lot of points. But that Ravens D has shut out three opponents, which is a lot in today's NFL. And Pittsburgh scored 39 on them.

Baltimore really screwed up though, to blow an 11 point lead with 6:00 to play.

Pitt looked bad against the Bears. That was at the point where people were wondering if Big Ben's heart was in it. He has certainly improved since then.

They are good, not great. No one is afraid to go up against Joe Flacco. He's the Salieri of Quarterbacks, an inspiration for Mediocrocies everywhere.

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
Is this topic serious? No team is who you think they are early in the season, takes till about week 6 or 7 for teams to get into form, rare that few teams can kill it all season. Bears are a team that might be able to catch a team on a bad day, but they still are not on Pitt's level. Play them again and Bears will take another L.

Yes. It's a serious question.

Why did this shit ass team beat the Steelers?

doctorbear

Liked Posts:
Yes. It's a serious question.

Why did this shit ass team beat the Steelers?

I know you just started watching the NFL this year: upsets happen in the NFL. You’ll get used to it.