Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
So we are no congratulating ourselves for betting against everything Bears. That's like saying I told you guys that the sun would come up today. Browns and Bills have been the only sure bets at futility.

Monster

Liked Posts:
When the Bears hired John Fox I told you this would be a huge disaster and that it would set the rebuild back 4 years. I gave you plenty of reasons and the input of Broncos fans. Virtually everyone her said I was wrong. Maybe next time you will listen

-1x-1.jpg

This is true... I remember you being pretty low on Fox.
You were right.

Nick80

Liked Posts:
So we are no congratulating ourselves for betting against everything Bears. That's like saying I told you guys that the sun would come up today. Browns and Bills have been the only sure bets at futility.

Pretty much. This guy is the biggest troll here. Notice how he will never offer his own opinions because he's too scared of being wrong. He's actually never offered a single football-related thought ever. The account is clearly an alt of the site owner. It's been the same shit since I've been here while many others who actually discuss football have been banned.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Pretty much. This guy is the biggest troll here. Notice how he will never offer his own opinions because he's too scared of being wrong. He's actually never offered a single football-related thought ever. The account is clearly an alt of the site owner. It's been the same shit since I've been here while many others who actually discuss football have been banned.
Moron like you have been on this forum 2 months and you have opinions on everything. LOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLO

Nick80

Liked Posts:
Moron like you have been on this forum 2 months and you have opinions on everything. LOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLO

How do the Bears turn it around? Who do you like in the draft? FA class? Prove you can contribute something here.

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:
I don't think anyone thought it was a good hire. Was just a meh hire at the time.

I think the general consensus was that he was a coach that could make us good, but not great. And once we reached that "good" status, we would fire him for a coach that could bring us/win us a SB.

We were still wrong, lol

ErinAndrewsPeephole

Liked Posts:
Congrats! There was a 50-percent chance you were right from the start. I mean, Fox either was going to be a success or he wasn't. There's no gray area.

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
Would have preferred you to be wrong. Alas you weren't.