Told you so about Fox

Bearzinga

Liked Posts:
Most people knew Fox was a dinosaur when he was hired. What sold most people was the coordinators he was bringing with him. Who knows what we would be saying now if Gase was still here.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I figured that after the Trestman/Emery debacle, he would be a stabilizing factor and at least bring some consistency. Which he has to be fair, as the Bears have consistently lost around three of four games since he came here.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
The REAL Ommy didn't need to start threads about himself to get attention.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
3 years of Fox plus at least the first year of a new HC. That's 4

Who will be the next HC, since you are you are the great and mighty Omeletpants that knows all?

WestsideResider

Bro idk
Liked Posts:
the only thing worse than people who gloat about a 50/50 chance is people who gloat that have been very wrong before.....
Especially dickheads like omelet that hardly ever post anything but one sentence troll posts.

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't fault the Bears for going with John Fox when they did. But after year 2 when the team regressed and they are walking away from Jay Cutler and bringing in a rookie QB to nurture you do not retain Fox.

My only question is did Pace want to fire John Fox after last season? If he did but Ginny wouldn't let him then fuck this organization. If Pace didn't then fuck Pace and they can fire his ass along with Fox.

MonkeyPox

Liked Posts:
I actually told my friend from Peoria the same thing when they hired him. He rode Mannings coattails for years in Denver and was a lame duck before that in Carolina. Good call Ommy. I knew Fox was a clown but I'm always pessimistic about the Bears so hehe.

Josh2J

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
well_done_sir.gif