My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
When the Bears hired John Fox I told you this would be a huge disaster and that it would set the rebuild back 4 years. I gave you plenty of reasons and the input of Broncos fans. Virtually everyone her said I was wrong. Maybe next time you will listen

-1x-1.jpg

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
you know, I remember you saying this from the beginning. You were right all along.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
oh mighty Omelet, we are not worthy.........

Who should be our next HC?

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You were correct.

He has been a horrendous hire.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
This just in....Omelet still sucks dick for fun.

Omelet, please tell us about all the 6th and 7th round picks the Bears drafted that you correctly predicted were going to be busts Nostradamus.

Pickle smoocher.

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
When the Bears hired John Fox I told you this would be a huge disaster and that it would set the rebuild back 4 years. I gave you plenty of reasons and the input of Broncos fans. Virtually everyone her said I was wrong. Maybe next time you will listen

-1x-1.jpg

You forgot to add "in yo face, bitches."

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
Fox has been perfect.

Acquire talent while still getting good draft positions.

Fox will leave us his final present this season, which i will be a top 5 pick.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
So instead of #CalledIt threads we are now doing "I Told You So" threads??? I can get down with that.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
9eKwD.gif

John Fox, is a horrible hire and will set this franchise back 4 years....

Omelet is correct!

Liked Posts:

-1x-1.jpg

I didn't disagree, not one bit. I've hated the hiring of Fox since day one & anyone who feels a need to go through my post history can see just that. I've believed the Fox hire was borderline idiotic, but on top of that I also couldn't stand Fox making the case to roll with Cutler from virtually the day he was hired. I didn't like the Kevin White pick really much at all, I wasn't & am still not blown away with Floyd pick who has trouble getting to the QB when McPhee isn't on the field, & most of all I can't stand Pace not firing Fox after his disaster second year when Pace was most likely targeting a first round QB & new that he was going to. There was no point in taking a QB if they just going to keep a dead man walking coach, who isn't that great of a coach to begin with, & has no history of developing a young QB into a true franchise QB. The kid is just going to have to jump back to square one under a new coach & system next season, keeping Fox was a Special person decision.

This last loss against SF & some of the backlash against the Bears QB sums up a lot of my current frustration. For all of the crap that Trubisky is catching during his rookie year with a moron coaching staff after this past loss, I don't see nearly as many of those critics bringing up the robust 15 pass attempts he was allowed to make against one of the wort teams in the league. Only allowed fifteen friggin' attempts, which he completed 12 of, by the genius coaching staff against a laughing stock franchise in the modern pass happy crapshoot era. Fox is a moron, why in the hell is he still here?

I've been saying for a couple years that the Bears ownership & F.O. were dangerously close to leading the franchise back to the 1970s, with the reluctance to fire Fox now, there is no close to the 1970's about it, this franchise is already there. This franchise is a terrible joke.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I'm the one who told omelet about fox. All he did was relay my message

Liked Posts:

-1x-1.jpg

Some of us do listen to you Old Wise One.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
I don't think anyone thought it was a good hire. Was just a meh hire at the time.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
giphy.gif