Told you so about Fox

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
I'm curious what we fans are supposed to do with all these great predictions. It's not like we can change our minds and not hire Fox or draft a player because someone on the internet told us so. It's almost as if there are people on CCS that predict gloom and doom or greatness just so they can come back later to say they told us so like getting a 50/50 statement right has some huge meaning in life.

If you want to impress post the lottery winners before they happen.

GoBears

Liked Posts:
On the old forum, we called Omeletpants "the seagull". He comes in, shits over everything and flies away back to his beloved NY Jets forum. He's a Jets fan and Bears troll. He's admitted as much.

Nick80

Liked Posts:
Open your mouth wide

Did you draw up an offseason plan for us yet? Love to get your insight on who you'd like to see on the coaching staff and what prospects you like in the draft.

vinson555

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I can't help but think I was on the other end of this. Blind I was thinking Fox could get this team to be at least a .500 team one season and something would start to shine. Then again, it is somewhat hard to when you had nothing to start with and build from the ground up. I'm not saying this team should look worse than when Trestman or Lovie left, but they do, but you'd wish they showed some sign of going in the right direction. Other then maybe the defense is better, I don't see much.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
I honestly thought that Fox would be as "good" if not better than Lovie.

Man we need to stay away from the re-treads as our next HC with McDaniels being the lone exception.

GoBears

Liked Posts:
Open your mouth wide

Does coming here and telling everyone how great you are give you the sense of worth you crave but can't find in real life? Seriously, anyone who starts an "I told you so" post on the internet speaks volumes about just how pathetic they feel they are in real life.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Does coming here and telling everyone how great you are give you the sense of worth you crave but can't find in real life? Seriously, anyone who starts an "I told you so" post on the internet speaks volumes about just how pathetic they feel they are in real life.
Not buying

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
When the Bears hired John Fox I told you this would be a huge disaster and that it would set the rebuild back 4 years. I gave you plenty of reasons and the input of Broncos fans. Virtually everyone her said I was wrong. Maybe next time you will listen

-1x-1.jpg

This team is in better shape then it was when fox got hired you are a moron if you think this team is four years behind.
We all knew fox was a bridge coach when he got hired the only thing that was missed is that the amount of injuries this team had endured the past two years and how bad fox and loggins have called games and cost us games .
But to say this team is worse off then the tressman era is stupid and absolutely false

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
This team is in better shape then it was when fox got hired you are a moron if you think this team is four years behind.
We all knew fox was a bridge coach when he got hired the only thing that was missed is that the amount of injuries this team had endured the past two years and how bad fox and loggins have called games and cost us games .
But to say this team is worse off then the tressman era is stupid and absolutely false
Nope. Most here said Fox was the path to the SB based upon his past at Carolina and Denver. Stop with the revisionist history

CUTLERthaGOAT

Liked Posts:
Whats funny is the hiring of Fox is what 100% brought me on as a bears fan. I liked it personally, and thought he would bring in old school style football. I don't think he has been terrible, I think injuries and draft picks not panning out such as KW and so far LF have hurt what on paper is a decently assembled squad.

BearClaw55

SELL THE TEAM
Donator
Liked Posts:
When the Bears hired John Fox I told you this would be a huge disaster and that it would set the rebuild back 4 years. I gave you plenty of reasons and the input of Broncos fans. Virtually everyone her said I was wrong. Maybe next time you will listen

-1x-1.jpg

With the Bears history this can be said about most of the Bears HC hires because of the orginization. Not very hard to predict.

mecha

Liked Posts:
if I was a mere casual onlooker, I would say the 2017 Bears really aren't that much better than the 2015 flavor. the runningbacks improved, and they're without Jimmy Pickles. 2015 had Robbie Gould, we've seen Connor Barth since then. the defense still lacks depth and is made of glass; when firing on all cylinders they're pretty good. the secondary has improved, marginally. the receivers took a nosedive.

so no, I don't think the team now is better than when Fox came.

I wish the whole of CCS would find more interesting things to discuss than 12 threads about John Fox or Ryan Pace. what do other fanbases talk about?