Close
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 23 to 44 of 105

Thread: Emery vs Pace

  1. #23
    Cultural Icon Teddy KGB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    7,112
    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by westcoast bear fanatic View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Pace has been better with the draft than Emery but so could a monkey with a dart board.

    Emery was more bold in FA.

    Pace gets the nod with HC for now because....well Trestman. But all eyes are on his next hire.
    Exactly this

    Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

  2. A message from our sponsors.


    Please Register(it's free!) and Login to get rid of this advertisement.


  3. #24
    Senior Member dabears70's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    12,332
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Male View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    is that a joke? to win games. I dont care about forte but gutting the one of the best wr corp in the league was a boneheaded decision. We see the results.
    The results of a fucking rebuild. BMarsh was a complete joke and a locker room cancer. Why do you think that clown has NEVER been in the playoffs?? The guy has never ever been to the playoffs cause he ruins locker rooms and if you don't have a good locker room then you won't win in not only the NFL but all team sports. Just keep making excuses for reasons to hate on R.Pace but in the end he's still gonna be our GM finishing this rebuild so you'll have a lot of bitching to look forward to....lol

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to dabears70 For This Useful Post:


  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    282

    Default

    I will never forget when we drafted McClellan. I was working and my buddy was texting me draft updates. I was so pissed because he wouldn't tell me who we really drafted, he just kept texting me McClellan I thought it had to be a joke.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Kaufman20Embalm For This Useful Post:


  7. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    928
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dabears70 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The results of a fucking rebuild. BMarsh was a complete joke and a locker room cancer. Why do you think that clown has NEVER been in the playoffs?? The guy has never ever been to the playoffs cause he ruins locker rooms and if you don't have a good locker room then you won't win in not only the NFL but all team sports. Just keep making excuses for reasons to hate on R.Pace but in the end he's still gonna be our GM finishing this rebuild so you'll have a lot of bitching to look forward to....lol
    What about jeffry? You would rather see the shit they have now instead of trubisky throwing to jeffry. keep making excuses for pace's abysmal peformance. Fans like you are the reason mccaskeys get away with putting an inferior product year after year. I hope you enjoy being the browns.

  8. #27
    Senior Member Mongo_76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    7,542
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dabears70 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The results of a fucking rebuild. BMarsh was a complete joke and a locker room cancer.
    Joke? 1500 yards = joke...

    You're a fucking joke.



    Why do you think that clown has NEVER been in the playoffs??
    Neither have Sayers or Butkus...

    Those guys are jokes too?


    The guy has never ever been to the playoffs cause he ruins locker rooms and if you don't have a good locker room then you won't win in not only the NFL but all team sports. Just keep making excuses for reasons to hate on R.Pace but in the end he's still gonna be our GM finishing this rebuild so you'll have a lot of bitching to look forward to....lol
    Pace has a guy on the roster still who tried to fuck his team mates wife... And then he cut the guy who was upset about it and not the guy who tried to fuck his wife.

    Again, you're the joke around here.

    Or maybe you're cool with someone fucking your wife.

    Post a pic...

  9. #28
    Senior Member dabears70's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    12,332
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Male View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What about jeffry? You would rather see the shit they have now instead of trubisky throwing to jeffry. keep making excuses for pace's abysmal peformance. Fans like you are the reason mccaskeys get away with putting an inferior product year after year. I hope you enjoy being the browns.
    Hahaha you're so fucking dumb. I've always said when Pace has made mistakes like the Glennon signing. Just because i don't agree with you and the other Pace haters and i understand common sense and understand all the reasons why our team record under R.Pace is so bad doesn't mean i'm in the wrong. I don't even know why i try to explain it to any of you Pace haters cause you guys don't even understand how a rebuild works...lol. You guys think we should be winning no matter what. Oh you had 11 starters go on IR....Oh well, next man up. Oh you guys did a complete tear down of your team.....oh well win with the players you have....lol. It's just stupid.

  10. #29
    CCS Donator HawkBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    6,729
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default



    Emery made Cutler the highest paid player in the NFL. Let that sink in. Pace definitely isn't perfect, but they aren't even close in terms of comparison at this point. Subject to change.

  11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HawkBear For This Useful Post:


  12. #30
    Senior Member dabears70's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    12,332
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Male View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I feel the same about kevin white.
    K.White was picked right where he was projected by many of the draft experts but of course the haters like to think Pace should of knows the kid was injury prone..lol

    2015 mock drafts
    NFL Network--#7 to Bears
    Walter football--#7 to Bears
    Matt Miller--#10 to Rams\
    NFL Nation--#6 to Jets
    3 sports illustrated writers
    Don Banks--#7
    Doug Farrar--#10
    Chris Burke--#3

  13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dabears70 For This Useful Post:


  14. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    928
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HawkBear View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote


    Emery made Cutler the highest paid player in the NFL. Let that sink in. Pace definitely isn't perfect, but they aren't even close in terms of comparison at this point. Subject to change.
    Emery gave cutler what the market value for him was. It ended up backfiring but part of that was because trestman was so bad. Pace gave glennon 18 mill guaranteed when no one wanted him. Let that sink in.

  15. #32
    Senior Member dabears70's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    12,332
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mongo_76 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Joke? 1500 yards = joke...

    You're a fucking joke.





    Neither have Sayers or Butkus...

    Those guys are jokes too?




    Pace has a guy on the roster still who tried to fuck his team mates wife... And then he cut the guy who was upset about it and not the guy who tried to fuck his wife.

    Again, you're the joke around here.

    Or maybe you're cool with someone fucking your wife.

    Post a pic...
    Hahahaha once again WRONGO comes out. You are an absolute clown and a 100% hater.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to dabears70 For This Useful Post:


  17. #33
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    928
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dabears70 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    K.White was picked right where he was projected by many of the draft experts but of course the haters like to think Pace should of knows the kid was injury prone..lol

    2015 mock drafts
    NFL Network--#7 to Bears
    Walter football--#7 to Bears
    Matt Miller--#10 to Rams\
    NFL Nation--#6 to Jets
    3 sports illustrated writers
    Don Banks--#7
    Doug Farrar--#10
    Chris Burke--#3
    He still shouldn't have been drafted. the bears could have kept marshall and filled another need. He unnecessarily created a need at wr when bears had one of the best corps in the league. Amari cooper was the best wr in the draft. If the bears really needed a wr he should have jumped the raiders to get him. He did that for trubs even though he didnt need too.

  18. #34
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    79

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Male View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Emery gave cutler what the market value for him was. It ended up backfiring but part of that was because trestman was so bad. Pace gave glennon 18 mill guaranteed when no one wanted him. Let that sink in.
    Good thing the bears dont owe any guaranteed money to Glennon, cut him this year and open up some more cap space.

  19. #35
    Senior Member WindyCity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    19,398

    Default

    Pace has some talent in the draft.

    He has just sucked in every other area of his job,

  20. #36
    Senior Member dabears70's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    12,332
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Male View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Emery gave cutler what the market value for him was. It ended up backfiring but part of that was because trestman was so bad. Pace gave glennon 18 mill guaranteed when no one wanted him. Let that sink in.
    And the glennon signing didn't hurt us at all but Cutler hurt us for 7+ years...let that sink in...lol

    I can't believe i'm debating with someone that thinks Emery was a better GM then Pace...hahaha

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to dabears70 For This Useful Post:


  22. #37
    CCS Donator HawkBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    6,729
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Male View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Emery gave cutler what the market value for him was. It ended up backfiring but part of that was because trestman was so bad. Pace gave glennon 18 mill guaranteed when no one wanted him. Let that sink in.
    And we can cut Glennon at the end of the year with hardly any repercussions. Pace was doing his due diligence by trying to sign a starter and not just relying on Trubisky from the start. He missed. The Cutler contract saddled us with him for years and unable to get rid of him without eating an unnecessary amount of guaranteed salary. The Cutler contract might be one of the worst in NFL history.

  23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HawkBear For This Useful Post:


  24. #38
    Senior Member WindyCity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    19,398

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dabears70 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    And the glennon signing didn't hurt us at all but Cutler hurt us for 7+ years...let that sink in...lol

    I can't believe i'm debating with someone that thinks Emery was a better GM then Pace...hahaha
    It hurt us for one year.

    Anytime you have 18 million dollars sitting on the bench it hurts you.

    Emery wasn't better, but it is closer than I would like it to be.

  25. #39
    Senior Member dabears70's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    12,332
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Male View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He still shouldn't have been drafted. the bears could have kept marshall and filled another need. He unnecessarily created a need at wr when bears had one of the best corps in the league. Amari cooper was the best wr in the draft. If the bears really needed a wr he should have jumped the raiders to get him. He did that for trubs even though he didnt need too.

  26. #40
    Senior Member dabears70's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    12,332
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WindyCity View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It hurt us for one year.

    Anytime you have 18 million dollars sitting on the bench it hurts you.

    Emery wasn't better, but it is closer than I would like it to be.
    That's your opinion but that just means you're wrong to.

    How do you compare the two when one came in and did what Bears fans have been screaming for for years and do a rebuild and the other spent every but of cap he had in free agency. How do you compare the two?? Please explain?? Two different GM's with two totally different plans

  27. #41
    Senior Member Monster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    7,366

    Default

    Jay Cutler
    Multi year deal.
    Multi million dollars

    Great Red Giraffe
    Multi year deal
    Multi million dollars

    Who’s worse... tosses coin
    "Just remember... No matter where you go... There you are"
    Mike Brady

  28. #42
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    928
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HawkBear View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    And we can cut Glennon at the end of the year with hardly any repercussions. Pace was doing his due diligence by trying to sign a starter and not just relying on Trubisky from the start. He missed. The Cutler contract saddled us with him for years and unable to get rid of him without eating an unnecessary amount of guaranteed salary. The Cutler contract might be one of the worst in NFL history.
    Thats bs. cutler only had 3 years garaunteed. Pace also never had to commit to cutler but still kept him. He could have just drafted a qb every year like he said he would but instead waited his third year to draft a qb and and sign the giraffe. The qb situation is on pace. You don't wait till your 3rd year to get a qb if you are a new gm.

  29. #43
    Senior Member dabears70's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    12,332
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Monster View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Jay Cutler
    Multi year deal.
    Multi million dollars

    Great Red Giraffe
    Multi year deal
    Multi million dollars

    Who’s worse... tosses coin
    Pace can get out of the Glennon contract after this season but couldn't do that with Cutler for i think 5 of the 7 years.

    Who's worse now??

  30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dabears70 For This Useful Post:


  31. #44
    Senior Member Mongo_76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    7,542
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dabears70 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hahahaha once again WRONGO comes out. You are an absolute clown and a 100% hater.
    True, I 100% hate stupid Bears fans.

    You're a dumb fuck

  32. A message from our sponsors.
    Please Register(it's free!) and Login to get rid of this advertisement.



    Do you want to advertise with ChiCitySports?
    Ranked #1 Chicagoland sports news and message board online.
    A great opportunity for advertising and exposure, with an active base of fresh consumers always looking for sports-related items and miscellaneous "guy stuff".
    Please go here if you are interested in a multitude of placements on this site.
  33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mongo_76 For This Useful Post:


Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •