Emery vs Pace

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
Oh no don't tell me you're also gonna use hindsight now?? Are you about to act like anyone knew Wentz would be this good cause you do know that would be a lie right?? He tried getting him in the draft not yesterday....SMDH

Good talk guys but gotta go

"Gotta go" take it up the ass from Jay or Ryan tonight?

ping001

Liked Posts:
We cannot say at this point he got fleeced.

If Trubisky becomes a Franchise QB, he actually fleeced Lynch.

The results so far are not looking great.

But it's waaaaaay too early to say he got fleeced.

What we can say is that if Trubisky was supposed to come in and light this bitch up, it hasn't happened and there is reason to worry.

I like what trubisky has to offer and he does have the tools, we all know about the wr situation, but the O-line has not blocked great this year, Dale Loggins is one of the least creative offensive coaches there is. There was a big question mark with trubisky starting one season so will need more reps, but 49ers have yet to show anything so far with all the draft picks they've had. The key there their rebuilding will be Grappalo.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Pace has been better with the draft than Emery but so could a monkey with a dart board.

Emery was more bold in FA.

Pace gets the nod with HC for now because....well Trestman. But all eyes are on his next hire.

You know fox has less wins right?

Bronko

Liked Posts:
True story, before the games the team allows people to hold field-sized the team flag (certain games when they introduce the players) and the american flag.

Friends and family of team and HH staff are often invited as well as season club and suite holders. The Admins put this together and receive the names from the staff, workers, concierge emps, etc... It's been done that way for years.

124668152.0.jpg

4cee1db3cc2c392bbd337410e0eb10a1--nfl-stadiums-soldier-field.jpg

Game 1 of his first preseason, he asked for the list and wanted to know how they were selected. He then went through and crossed off names that he deemed "undeserving". IE he would cross off family of the team cafeteria workers, or HH cleaning crew...

He was a real piece of shit.

According to the US Flag Code, the US flag is never to be displayed held in a horizontal position like so many sports events like to do. Just FYI, everyone.

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
What about jeffry? You would rather see the shit they have now instead of trubisky throwing to jeffry. keep making excuses for pace's abysmal peformance. Fans like you are the reason mccaskeys get away with putting an inferior product year after year. I hope you enjoy being the browns.

What about Jeffery.
Pace didn't get rid of him. Jeffery was determined to get out.
Jeffery took less money & a (then) 1 year deal to be anywhere but Chicago.
Pace had a single option and that was to tag him for 1 year. And it is pretty certain
a mysterious soft tissue injury would have arisen for that year.
Best to let Jeffery walk.

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
Joke? 1500 yards = joke...

You're a fucking joke.

Neither have Sayers or Butkus...

Those guys are jokes too?

Pace has a guy on the roster still who tried to fuck his team mates wife... And then he cut the guy who was upset about it and not the guy who tried to fuck his wife.

Again, you're the joke around here.

Or maybe you're cool with someone fucking your wife.

Post a pic...

He fits the profile of a cuck and posts like one as well. However, I don't think this guy even has a girlfriend much less a wife.

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
Shea McClellin a 3-4 OLB would have been a reach even if the Bears were 3-4 at the time. But they were still 4-3. Horrible 1st round pick.
Kevin White may be Captain glass but hindsight is always 20/20. And was picked right where he was projected.
And technically is still on the team and while fans are done with him... there is still that 1 in 1 million chance he at least pans out to make the roster without any more injuries for awhile. While McClellin is gone.

Emery hit on Jeffery. Pace hit on Howard.
Emery hit on Long who is nearly as injury prone as White but at least plays and plays well.
Pace hit on Floyd who is while injured last year only got injured this year by Emery's other pick 14th overall Kyle Fuller.
Fuller has been overall a disappointment. with only flashes this year.
Emery picked Leno Jr who fans love to hate but has been serviceable must like Pace's boy Goldman.

Notables for Pace: Whitehair, Amos, Tarik Cohen, Trubisky who except Amos have arrows pointing up. Amos has been serviceable.

Emerys FA hits were what Willie Young, Jared Allen, Lamarr Houston, Jimmy Clausen?

Pace: Akiem Hicks! Freeman (sans his impediment), Trevathan, Unrein, Meredith undrafted FA

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
Shea McClellin a 3-4 OLB would have been a reach even if the Bears were 3-4 at the time. But they were still 4-3. Horrible 1st round pick.
Kevin White may be Captain glass but hindsight is always 20/20. And was picked right where he was projected.
And technically is still on the team and while fans are done with him... there is still that 1 in 1 million chance he at least pans out to make the roster without any more injuries for awhile. While McClellin is gone.

Emery hit on Jeffery. Pace hit on Howard.
Emery hit on Long who is nearly as injury prone as White but at least plays and plays well.
Pace hit on Floyd who is while injured last year only got injured this year by Emery's other pick 14th overall Kyle Fuller.
Fuller has been overall a disappointment. with only flashes this year.
Emery picked Leno Jr who fans love to hate but has been serviceable must like Pace's boy Goldman.

Notables for Pace: Whitehair, Amos, Tarik Cohen, Trubisky who except Amos have arrows pointing up. Amos has been serviceable.

Emerys FA hits were what Willie Young, Jared Allen, Lamarr Houston, Jimmy Clausen?

Pace: Akiem Hicks! Freeman (sans his impediment), Trevathan, Unrein, Meredith undrafted FA

Prince is a FA hit for Pace as well

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
Prince is a FA hit for Pace as well

I didn't include Prince because while Prince doesn't get called out on it he's blown some assignments and I would only call him serviceable in my opinion.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Emery gave cutler what the market value for him was. It ended up backfiring but part of that was because trestman was so bad. Pace gave glennon 18 mill guaranteed when no one wanted him. Let that sink in.

Overpaid by a couple mil per. Even Cutler had a giggle over it. Not that money was the problem as much as no recognition of QB need.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I didn't include Prince because while Prince doesn't get called out on it he's blown some assignments and I would only call him serviceable in my opinion.

Which you're allowed but I tend to like that signing. None of these guys are perfect and with Floyd gone and McPhee ineffective, the rush is going to be more of an issue and the CBs will only look worse. Fangio has gone to rushing 3 of late.:smh:

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
There is not asking price to high for Carson Wentz.

Being too scared to make a deal for the best young QB in football is not a positive.
Sometimes you just don't have enough ammunition.
To move from No. 8 to No. 2 overall, the Eagles offered up a first-, third- and a fourth-round pick in 2016, a first-round pick in '17 and swapped their second-round pick for a 4th in '18. Remember that the Eagles pick was 3 before ours and would likely match whatever we offered.

Also, that's easy to say after this year. Wentz could have turned into Bortles so it's easy to trade too much for a QB. Doesn't mean you shouldn't go for it but it's still a measured decision.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Hit? Not even close.

He gets lost on push routes. He can’t cover anything in front of the body. He’s a ‘2’ on most teams.

That's a starter, one we needed. His was available at a reasonable price due to his inability to stay on the field, not his play.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nah, White was picked where expected. Shea was a reach of biblical proportions. No one was laughing after White.... Everyone laughed immediately at the Shea pick.

Shea McClellin draft profile from nfl.com...

OVERVIEW
McClellin has started three consecutive years at defensive end for Boise State. He is an undersized DE who 3-4 teams will value at the OLB position in their schemes. At just under 260 pounds, he can struggle at times against bigger linemen, but he is a decent prospect at the position and has fifth-round value, especially as a swing player.

5t4n1TM.gif

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Hit? Not even close.

He gets lost on push routes. He can’t cover anything in front of the body. He’s a ‘2’ on most teams.

Getting a number two corner (quoting you) is a miss?

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Shea McClellin draft profile from nfl.com...

OVERVIEW
McClellin has started three consecutive years at defensive end for Boise State. He is an undersized DE who 3-4 teams will value at the OLB position in their schemes. At just under 260 pounds, he can struggle at times against bigger linemen, but he is a decent prospect at the position and has fifth-round value, especially as a swing player.

5t4n1TM.gif

DeCastro and Jones were both on the board. Each of them carried much higher draft grades and both would have filled big needs too.

Dagman310

Liked Posts:
LOL I can't believe there is someone arguing that Emery was a better GM then Pace. Holy shit.. Emery was the worst thing to ever happen to this organization. I had high hopes at the beginning but damn. The offense looked great at first but the drafts were atrocious and he signed players like an over the hill Jared Allen. He disrespected 54.. Trestman.. Pace is in the middle of rebuilding the massive pile of shit that Emery left behind. This would be a hard task for any GM

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
DeCastro and Jones were both on the board. Each of them carried much higher draft grades and both would have filled big needs too.

I had a hunch Lovie wanted an edge rusher and had Mercilus penciled in when our turn came up. That we took Mercilus lite was jaw dropping.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
I had a hunch Lovie wanted an edge rusher and had Mercilus penciled in when our turn came up. That we took Mercilus lite was jaw dropping.

He would have been a good choice too. The Shea selection was bizarre to say the least.