John Fox Considered Benching Trubisky

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
“HE EVEN TOLD THE TEAM AT HALFTIME AGAINST THE NINERS HE WAS GOING WITH GLENNON. THERE WAS OUTRAGE.”

I'm calling bullshit on this article.

Trubisky was 12 for 15 in that game.

And was 5 for 6 in the first half. And keep in mind a 25 yard pass to Cohen was called back on a penalty. Even if Fox is fucking incompetent enough to want to bench Trubisky if he was playing bad, HE WASN'T PLAYING BAD.

No way Fox is dumb enough to bench a guy who wasn't allowed to pass...

Right?

Shit, he might actually be that dumb.
I'll call bullshit on the article too but as for people trying to make it sound like Trubisky had a good game going 12-15, I'm pretty sure I didn't see him throw 1 pass that went more than 10 yards in the air. He looked afraid to throw.

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
what i want to know is, is this site meant to be a very subtle joke site, or is is suppose to be a legit site? and if its the latter why in the fuck would you put mockery in the name?

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
I think there are libel laws against outright making things up like that. I would imagine there's something to it.

Wishful thinking on your part huh

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
I'll call bullshit on the article too but as for people trying to make it sound like Trubisky had a good game going 12-15, I'm pretty sure I didn't see him throw 1 pass that went more than 10 yards in the air. He looked afraid to throw.

Not a single person in this thread made any such comment.
Although it makes a nice launching board for you to throw shade on the rookie huh

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
“I spoke with a source”. LMFAO!!! Ok Erik Fooking Lambert

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
Look Benching Eli got Macaboo fired, so maybe it would be a good thing to have Fox trot the giraffe out there just to have us get skull drug by the Bangles.

Hell at this point, if the coaching staff is going to continue with the same game plan, it might be best if they do take him out. I think they are actually hurting his progress with this "protect the ball at all cost" Bullshit. He is playing with no confidence at all right now.

So far all they have taught Mitch is what not to do, instead they should be showing him what he can be capable of. We have nothing to lose by having an aggressive game plan that challenges what he has learned. Hell, if it goes well you keep pushing and if it goes poorly, you go right back to the bullshit that has gotten us to 3-9.

I'm in the boat that if they are going to do the same old shit, pull him out so that the next coaching staff gets a head start on undoing what these dumbasses have done to Trubisky.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
“HE EVEN TOLD THE TEAM AT HALFTIME AGAINST THE NINERS HE WAS GOING WITH GLENNON. THERE WAS OUTRAGE.”

I'm calling bullshit on this article.

Trubisky was 12 for 15 in that game.

And was 5 for 6 in the first half. And keep in mind a 25 yard pass to Cohen was called back on a penalty. Even if Fox is fucking incompetent enough to want to bench Trubisky if he was playing bad, HE WASN'T PLAYING BAD.

No way Fox is dumb enough to bench a guy who wasn't allowed to pass...

Right?

Shit, he might actually be that dumb.

No way does he do that and then not bench him either. Writer should go back to 'prestigious' Columbia College and learn what a good source is.
[video=youtube;F_kT_lvqsmA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_kT_lvqsmA[/video]

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
"I spoke with a source who told me the situation has gotten to a point where Fox has considered benching Mitch Trubisky in favor of bringing back Mike Glennon. Most of the time it was just brainstorming stuff after a loss. However, he came closest in the game against San Francisco, and the idea was not well-received."

Source turned out to be GatorLandMike.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
what i want to know is, is this site meant to be a very subtle joke site, or is is suppose to be a legit site? and if its the latter why in the fuck would you put mockery in the name?

Yeah. I have no idea if this is a satire site or supposed to be legit? Worst name ever.

Teddy KGB

Cultural Icon
Liked Posts:
Hard to figure. I mean it is a site that is called Sports mockery, but they have broken things past.

John Fox knows he is fired. It was not surprise me if he tried to take the team down with him.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Yeah. I have no idea if this is a satire site or supposed to be legit? Worst name ever.
Most boring satirical site ever or crappiest most unreliable "legit" sports site. Not sure which

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Wishful thinking on your part huh

Yes, of course. The fact that I've acknowledged that Trubisky isn't really NFL ready yet obviously means I hate him and wish him to be benched. Way to keep it rational and avoid emotional reaction.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Could you imagine being Glennon:

"put me in Coach, I'm ready to play"

Akiem Hicks walks over:

"sit the fuck down noodle neck"

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Could you imagine being Glennon:

"put me in Coach, I'm ready to play"

Akiem Hicks walks over:

"sit the fuck down noodle neck"

It would be even better if the latter remark was Glennon to Hicks.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
As bullshit as this article is, I fully believe Fox has questioned putting Glennon back in.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Hard to figure. I mean it is a site that is called Sports mockery, but they have broken things past.

John Fox knows he is fired. It was not surprise me if he tried to take the team down with him.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Out of curiosity what have they broken in the past?

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Here is Sportsmockery's source......"Details on this are sketchy but the premise is not hard to believe at all."