John Fox Considered Benching Trubisky

Rise

Liked Posts:
Man I hate this guy. He lets Trubisky throw 15 Times the entire game, runs on 1st down all but 3 times. How about you grow some fucking balls and give the kid a real chance to succeed before you bench him?

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
“HE EVEN TOLD THE TEAM AT HALFTIME AGAINST THE NINERS HE WAS GOING WITH GLENNON. THERE WAS OUTRAGE.”

I'm calling bullshit on this article.

Trubisky was 12 for 15 in that game.

And was 5 for 6 in the first half. And keep in mind a 25 yard pass to Cohen was called back on a penalty. Even if Fox is fucking incompetent enough to want to bench Trubisky if he was playing bad, HE WASN'T PLAYING BAD.

No way Fox is dumb enough to bench a guy who wasn't allowed to pass...

Right?

Shit, he might actually be that dumb.

ob1force

Liked Posts:
I forced myself to read the article hoping they at least sourced their shit but nope. Just a bunch of red riding hood fan fiction.

Nothing to see here.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Tomorrow on SportsMockery: "Mitch Trubisky considered benching his Head Coach John Fox in favor of renowned hobbit Dowell Loggains"

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hopefully sweaty Teddy will take this article to the McCaskey family, they will become outraged and fire Fox immediately. :trollbisky:

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I think there are libel laws against outright making things up like that. I would imagine there's something to it.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I think there are libel laws against outright making things up like that. I would imagine there's something to it.

"Your honor.... my client's site is called Sports MOCKERY.... no one can't reasonably take them serious"

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:

Nah. He used the "a source" disclaimer....

Of course, his source could be one of the dumbfucks on CCS, and that would be enough.

Trump-Fake-News-Fox-News.jpg

JordanHoward24

Liked Posts:
Looked to see if this story was anywhere else since there is no source cited. But nope, just sports mockery. So I'm gonna call bullshit on this article.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
Why would the OP link a sport mockery article? Does he really believe this is real news? Fuck I miss CBMB.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Journalist here. Successful libel claims usually have to prove both actual malice (meaning, not just negligence, but that the story *meant* to lie) and actual damages (that is, whoever you lied about suffered *actual* losses because of your lie). Sports Mockery is a joke, but it’d be hard to prove either of those.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
This wouldn’t surprise me if true. I mean he’s basically Jeff Fisher 2.0 at this point in the season.

The only thing missing is Gale Sayers calling for his firing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BearClaw55

SELL THE TEAM
Donator
Liked Posts:
This wouldn’t surprise me if true. I mean he’s basically Jeff Fisher 2.0 at this point in the season.

The only thing missing is Gale Sayers calling for his firing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Why would the OP link a sport mockery article? Does he really believe this is real news? Fuck I miss CBMB.

I always assumed there were a random dipshit or 5 on here that "write" for all the terrible "news" sites that we're often subjected to links for. Kind of like how Biff always used to post links to his blog.

BradyJay

Liked Posts:
Holy shit, Pace... get that fucking old man clown out of here!!! ... yes I’ve had a few cocktails, but it doesn’t matter.

BradyJay

Liked Posts:
Not surprised seeing as how Shaheen didn’t see the field this last game and back to Dion fucking Sims... what a joke of an organization.

BradyJay

Liked Posts:
What a joke of a coach!!