John Fox Considered Benching Trubisky

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
It's called sportsmockery, I think that explains it. lol But who would he bring in? and would Fox be the first Bears coach fired midseason.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Man I hate this guy. He lets Trubisky throw 15 Times the entire game, runs on 1st down all but 3 times. How about you grow some fucking balls and give the kid a real chance to succeed before you bench him?

The only thing J.Fox should be worrying about right now is getting our young players as much game time as they can right now which he obviously isn't doing just by looking at last week with Shaheen barely playing and now this about him thinking about benching Trubs. I get it that the guy is trying to save his job but we're past that and i would think he would know that by now.

Teddy KGB

Cultural Icon
Liked Posts:
The only thing J.Fox should be worrying about right now is getting our young players as much game time as they can right now which he obviously isn't doing just by looking at last week with Shaheen barely playing and now this about him thinking about benching Trubs. I get it that the guy is trying to save his job but we're past that and i would think he would know that by now.
Fox is a petty beast, imho. He might try to screw the players up on his way out.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

doctorbear

Liked Posts:
Lmao you know it’s not true, but considering Fox totally believable

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams

honestly surprised you aren't defending sports mockery's honor right now...don't jump ship now

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Not a single person in this thread made any such comment.
Although it makes a nice launching board for you to throw shade on the rookie huh

Don't even bother with these dick lickers. Trubisky is 14th in average intended air yards, Jared Goff is 15th... Trubisky is 10th in average completed air yards. These morons are just making shit up for the sake of throwing shade at the rookie.

https://nextgenstats.nfl.com/stats/passing#average-completed-yards

BearClaw55

SELL THE TEAM
Donator
Liked Posts:

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
“HE EVEN TOLD THE TEAM AT HALFTIME AGAINST THE NINERS HE WAS GOING WITH GLENNON. THERE WAS OUTRAGE.”

I'm calling bullshit on this article.

Trubisky was 12 for 15 in that game.

And was 5 for 6 in the first half. And keep in mind a 25 yard pass to Cohen was called back on a penalty. Even if Fox is fucking incompetent enough to want to bench Trubisky if he was playing bad, HE WASN'T PLAYING BAD.

No way Fox is dumb enough to bench a guy who wasn't allowed to pass...

Right?

Shit, he might actually be that dumb.

100% agree. This would undoubtedly alienate himself as a coach from the get.

Is there really such a thing as journalistic professionalism anymore? I cringe at the vast # of egregious spelling and grammar errors by so-called professional articles, even if just for websites. This content is far far worse however; spitting opinion, conjecture, or unsourced hearsay as fact.

Can't say "______ happened" when there's no proof. Those "anonymous" quote sources are almost just as bad.

Rumor-truth depends on the author and much of this sport's hoopla is about leaks and inside info. Is what it is.
Fox has to go, but would be disappointed if people blindly get all bent up about this when it's totally false. Kinda like most political stories, but not going there.

Seems too crazy to be true, but like you said...could just be that dumb?

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fox is a petty beast, imho. He might try to screw the players up on his way out.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

SportsMockery's next revalation....

"Fox tanked the last four games at the request of Pace when it was revealed Fox was gone either way. Pace allowed Fox to save face while gaining draft equity and testing players to see who was willing to still play hard. No comment on how many players sent to IR were also to perpetuate losses and protect them from late-season injury."

Sounds plausible enough to promote some fan fodder. Should I send it in to SM for a paying gig?

bearsfaninfl

Liked Posts:
SportsMockery's next revalation....

"Fox tanked the last four games at the request of Pace when it was revealed Fox was gone either way. Pace allowed Fox to save face while gaining draft equity and testing players to see who was willing to still play hard. No comment on how many players sent to IR were also to perpetuate losses and protect them from late-season injury."

Sounds plausible enough to promote some fan fodder. Should I send it in to SM for a paying gig?

Don't forget to include a source, unnamed of course, that revealed all of this super secret information.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Not sure how much those stats really mean when Kizer is not near the bottom. He has 20 TOs this year, 15 ints & 5 fumbles.

The name of the statistics literally say what they are for the love of god. Some idiot says Trubisky isn't passing downfield. I post statistics that show he's average to above average at pushing the ball down field and then you come back with some nonsense about Kizer's turnovers? What does that have anything to do with how far the ball is traveling down the field on passes?

Kizer is 16th in average completed air yards and he's 5th in average intended air yards. You do realize you need to click on the stat to organize the list by category and then again to put it from first to last...right?

BearClaw55

SELL THE TEAM
Donator
Liked Posts:
The name of the statistics literally say what they are for the love of god. Some idiot says Trubisky isn't passing downfield. I post statistics that show he's average to above average at pushing the ball down field and then you come back with some nonsense about Kizer's turnovers? What does that have anything to do with how far the ball is traveling down the field on passes?

Kizer is 16th in average completed air yards and he's 5th in average intended air yards. You do realize you need to click on the stat to organize the list by category and then again to put it from first to last...right?

My fault lol...