Where being a Bullsfan happens

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is probably really late to ask...but where did you get the Jordan poster where he's at half-court on the Bulls logo? I have a lot of Jordan posters, but I've never seen that one. I'd love to get that.

nickofypres

Super Nintendo Chalmers
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Toledo Rockets
I totally forgot about this. Jesus its amazing.

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is probably really late to ask...but where did you get the Jordan poster where he's at half-court on the Bulls logo? I have a lot of Jordan posters, but I've never seen that one. I'd love to get that.

This poster has been in the 4th edition of a German basketball magazine called BASKET in 2010.

BASKET 4/10

You can order it right here but I think they will only ship it to Germany, Austria and Switzerland.

BASKET Ausgabe 4/2010 - Artikeldetailansicht - BASKET-Shop, alles rund um NBA Merchandise Artikel!

If you really want to have it I could order it and try to send it to you.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
IMPRESSIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLeOSOe4GmQ]‪impressive (darth vader)‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Well I must say, no one will ever accuse you of not being a Bulls fan....LoL!!!!!

Last edited:

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
This gives me incentive to clean up my room and take some shots of my cave as well.

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
As promised

some new pictures:

I got plenty of new stuff in my showcase:

To the first platform I added a watch and pins from the first three championships.

scaled.php

The second one became my Michael Jordan platform. New are one bigger Upper Deck standee for his 25.000 career point and 5 of the 6 MJ Upper Deck mini standees for every championship (hope to find the last one missing, too), the two Jeeps and an original article from the Chicago Suntimes about his second MVP title in 1991.

scaled.php

On the third platform I could add a Jalen Rose Lego figure, two litle bighead figures from Scottie Pippen and Dennis Rodman and a bobblehead figure from Carlos Boozes. I was happy as hell to get that one because you can´t buy it. It was a giveaway in the UC before a Bulls game.

scaled.php

On the fourth and last platform I added the Mcfarlane figures of Carlos Boozer. The regular one in the red jersey and the limited collectors edition in the white jersey.

scaled.php

The showcase is now pretty full and I´m thinking about buying another one especially when I think about the things to come like the new Derrick Rose McFarlane figure. The problem is that there is no place for a second one in the room, I even don´t have place to hang on all the other posters from Noah, Rose, MJ, Wallace, Sefolosha, etc.

Oh, and for the locker I got a door sign:

scaled.php

Nothing special but still pretty cool.

The things I´m collecting the most right now are Bulls trading cards. It´s the only thing you can really collect because finding all the other things is pretty fortune.
I started to collect each Bulls player from a season series and put them in a folder. Always 9 cards per page (the trading card collectors of you know what I mean). I put them in order season after season starting with the current on top. So now when you turn the pages it´s like having a book about Chicago Bulls history. It would take way too long to make pictures from every page plus every week I get new cards so I wouldn´t be able to keep the ones who are interrested in it updated.

So long for now, be sure there´ll be a lot more to come!!!

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Love the updates man! Gives me inspiration for my room.

MSOADE54

I ****ing love this chick
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is absolutely astonishing! I have never seen anything like this! and I though I had a good room... lol I just have a tone of Bears shit.

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
I'm going to make a Bears room like this in a month when I move into my new house and will post pictures

Lex L.

Liked Posts:
Far, far away from Chicago,
in the basketball desert of Germany,
there is a little oasis.

I lovingly call it the "Little UC"

It took me the whole offseason to build up my Bulls-room and now it´s finally finished.

Posters on the wall are a MJ collage, the Bulls logo and DRose.

36600701.jpg

On the other side there are posters of MJ standing halfcourt, the 72-10 team and Rodman with his famous hustle rebound. On the floor you can see my Jordan shoes.

80218903.jpg

The workout corner: What you can´t see on the pic are the barbells. Chicago´s big three (MJ, Pip and DRose) are watching every workout. Thought about drawing a "Only the strong survive" sign like it is in the Berto Center but I like the posters more.

29194813.jpg

Basket and one:

94598399.jpg

The showcase with the McFarlane & UpperDeck figures:
Wish I would be able to go to the UC and get some of those nice bobbleheads they give away. In the first rack there´s Benny, a Rose pic and a piece of the old Chicago Stadium.

70184763.jpg

The wardrobe:
Inside there is:
- Rose away jersey + shorts
- MJ retro home jersey + shorts
- MJ retro away jersey + shorts
- Bulls summer league jersey + shorts
- DRose ROY shirt
- BG7 shirt
- SEE RED Bulls shirt
- MJ sweaters
- couple of jerseys, shirts and sweaters with the Bulls logo on it.
- MJ logo cap
- Bulls logo cap
- Bulls logo scarf
- Bulls logo towels

& a lot more

54486378.jpg

the locker:
Trading cards, Bulls DVDs & VHS, all the other Bulls posters including the famous "MJ wings" poster.

Also German basketball magazines from 2001 till today. Couple of SLAM & Hoops magazines, too.

In the lowest rack there´s some fan stuf from my hometown team.

69174768.jpg

Put the stuff on the table for a better view:

21361430.jpg

Nothing better than playing 2K11 and checking out CCS at the same time!

29211594.jpg

If you´re playing the Bulls on 2K11 you surely have to controll them with a Chicago Bulls controler!

74816713.jpg

This is, where being a Bullsfan happens.

Anybody here who has a similar room?

Greetz
Bullseye

Very cool. I used to live about half way between Frankfurt and Nuernburg just off of Autobahn 3.

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
And it goes on and on and on

The brand new Derrick Rose figure from McFarlane arrived at my house today! (The right one in the white jersey)

I also got a Luc Longley figure from Kenner Starting Lineup and a little Dennis Rodman figure recently:
76238618.jpg

My Michael Jordan collection got a little bigger, too!
10511144.jpg

My newest idea is to collect Chicago Bulls car plates and hang one below the other. I got room for 10 plates on my wall, so I hope to find another 7 soon.
68162248.jpg

My Bulls trading card collection is also getting huge. But that would end up in way too many pictures to show them!

Also the next big thing is already on its way. But I don´t wanna reveal it now! :)

So long,
Bullseye