The book on Matt Nagy

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I think DeFilippo is a better fit.

Fit for who the only offensive players that will be around in five years is Mitchell Trubisky and Adam Shaheen.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
It will be interesting to see if Pace can convince him that the Bears are going to Ben a good fit.

Nagy will have options.

Hopefully, the decision comes soon. I'm not sure if I should get season tickets or just watch from home.

ping001

Liked Posts:
Just throwing another name out there is Pat Shurmur the Vikings OC who is winning with Case Keenum. He also has HC experience.

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Out of all of these young, hot names that I honestly know little about, Nagy seems to be the one who has the makings of a good HC. But then again who was talking about McVay at this point last year.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Fisher, cmon, ha.

Mike Jurecki‏Verified account
@mikejurecki
Follow Follow @mikejureckiJeff Fisher wants to get back into the NFL next year, could be eyeing three jobs if they open: Cleveland, Indy and Chicago. Fisher buyout from the Rams was $16M.

doctorbear

Liked Posts:
Lol if the Bears hire Fisher I’m not going to follow the Bears until he’s fired. Won’t post on this board either until he’s out

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Going from Fox to Fisher would be hilarious. In the worst possible way

Teddy KGB

Cultural Icon
Liked Posts:
Lol if the Bears hire Fisher I’m not going to follow the Bears until he’s fired. Won’t post on this board either until he’s out
Please stop artificially inflating Jeff Fisher's support on this forum.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Teddy KGB

Cultural Icon
Liked Posts:
Going from Fox to Fisher would be hilarious. In the worst possible way
I will say this. If the bears hired Jeff Fisher, I'm just going to say fuck it and go full meatball, muttering about how cheap the McCaskeys are etc...

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
A Dave Toub and Nagy combination would be interesting. I imagine if one of those gets considered, they may want to bring the other with them.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Fisher probably has the inside track. It’s just so McCaskey-y to hire Jeff Fisher, a Fox-like dinosaur. That’s why I think it’ll get done. Relying on Pace to put the hammer down and tell the McCaskeys “no”.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
If Colts choose Dave Toub I think Matt Nagy is a lock. I would love to have Dave Toub as a coordinator with Matt Nagy though.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
A Dave Toub and Nagy combination would be interesting. I imagine if one of those gets considered, they may want to bring the other with them.

And why would either of them leave the playoff-perennial Chiefs for the same position with the Bears? I don’t see how you’d get both...

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
I am hoping the Bears go aggressive after their top candidate. I want the Bears to be the first to fill their HC opening; if it's Nagy then so be it. As long as the coach has successful experience calling plays for a modern offense, I'll be satisfied.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
And why would either of them leave the playoff-perennial Chiefs for the same position with the Bears? I don’t see how you’d get both...

You can't get both. Nagy is the guy I want the most