Too bad Baker Mayfield..

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Trubisky fan boys are just defensive because Watson looked so good before he got hurt. Anything that is not 100% positive about Trubisky is taken as "Trubisky is a bust" talk because they are secretly worried that Trubisky might be a bust.

Saying that a rookie QB, any rookie QB, is not ready to be a star QB is the norm. Sure, Trubisky can improve if the play calling is anything beyond high school level play calling. However; the greatest offensive minds aren't going to change the work he has to do to improve his poor foot placement that is causing his accuracy issues. It is just part of some of the things he has to work on during the offseason.

Will he be a bust? Only time will tell. However; he seems to have the work ethic to work on the things he needs to improve.
His footwork comes from coaching. He played a ton of shotgun...its their job to get it done and him to accept the teaching. This off-season he would be smart to go work out with Manning if he is available or a QB guru....also maybe some targets to throw to would be nice.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
whats the acc be do mitch?

anyway...

27-35 @ 77.1% fer 386 yards 3 TDs 0 INTs vs D Ohio State dis year... do da ohio st play defense?

No they don't

55pts against Iowa. End discussion dipshit.

AussieBear

No they don't

55pts against Iowa. End discussion dipshit.

yeah d ohio state wont have any nfl defense prospect come draft time.. gtfo.. you complain about the big 12.. so i mention the big 10.. still bs.. even with the iowa game dee ohio st is still the #8 ranked defense in the nation.... talk about being a dipshit...

acc aint much betta mitchy..

baker has had sum meh games over his career but nothing like the mitch va tech gem...

AussieBear

He has definetly improved each year....do the Browns take him?

if they do, theyll ruin him.. but they may be scared off by a short cocky white guy after the manziel and will let emotion get in da way of logic..... they will probably take the big tall cannon arm guy who will bust...

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
yeah d ohio state wont have any nfl defense prospect come draft time.. gtfo.. you complain about the big 12.. so i mention the big 10.. still bs.. even with the iowa game dee ohio st is still the #8 ranked defense in the nation.... talk about being a dipshit...

baker has had sum meh games over his career but nothing like the mitch va tech gem...

Who cares? The bears aren’t drafting Baker Mayfield. You just created this thread to bitch aboot Trubisky some more.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Beating a bunch of terrible offenses and padding your stats is a horseshit argument Special person

giving 30+ points up to OU, PSU, UI is the real OSU defense. Are you always a fucking Special person or is this just your kind of troll?

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

AussieBear

Who cares? The bears aren’t drafting Baker Mayfield. You just created this thread to bitch aboot Trubisky some more.

i dont need to bitch about mitch MORE.. his play speaks 4 itself..

AussieBear

Beating a bunch of terrible offenses and padding your stats is a horseshit argument Special person

giving 30+ points up to OU, PSU, UI is the real OSU defense. Are you always a fucking Special person or is this just your kind of troll?

8th rank defense in the nation isnt good???? how many defense are in the ncaa anyway?? 8? and they be the worst.. do tell me..

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Too bad.. you could have been a bearz.. but chicago dun fuckd it up... congrats on the award winning season... you short ass rex rus wilson breezzz

[video=youtube;ZprJbOgROps]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZprJbOgROps[/video]

I know it's in the blood of most Bears fans to simply say the bears made a mistake no matter what (because they have certainly given the fans ammunition)

But the bears didn't fuck up on Mayfield. How on earth can you say they did?

He wasn't in last year's draft. The Bears won't be drafting #1 this coming year. How can you say they screwed up??

On top of all that, he's a douche, and it is far from a certainty that he'll be successful in the NFL. Manziel 2.0

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I've asked this before but I still don't get it. I'll just copy what I said in my last post as it's a good microcosm of my overall thoughts on his right now.

I simply don't understand how this can be taken as any kind of final judgement. It's not just me, many posters have expressed similar thoughts, always to be told that they're wrong to call him a bust. But nobody is calling him a bust. Nobody is saying he can't get better.

Help me out. What it is about that opinion that makes anyone misconstrue it as some kind of final judgement on his whole career?

I don't know how Number 51, Spartan or anyone else feels, but I'm starting to find it unbelievably exhausting to have to constantly defend my thoughts (which are mirrored by many people in the industry, btw) on this.

I understand that Bears fans are desperate to finally have a legit franchise QB and everyone wants it to work out, but this knee-jerk defensiveness over any critical analysis of his progress whatsoever is just beyond the pale.

I certainly agree with the last part.

While I am hopeful about Trubisky, and think he'll be a good QB, I do marvel at how fans decide he has been so good, when the offense since he took over has not been any better than before.

Fans blamed Glennon for absolutely everything when he started, including poor play by the OLine and D. I am not a Glennon fan, but for fans to blame him for everything because they wanted to see Trubisky, was stupid and immature. And emotional.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
eyes to see them open wrs and the accuracy to get them da ball.. 129-29....... career td-ints...

was hoping he came outz last yurr.. but eh...

wish mitch would see the open guys as well as da baker..

This coming from a guy who had a hard on for Glennon. :fap::puke::cum:

AussieBear

This coming from a guy who had a hard on for Glennon. :fap::puke::cum:

yes it is. i also told you how it would play out before training camp even started. how the bears would yank the glennon....

the bears would still be in the playoff hunt if glennon was left in. all one can hope for is that mitch grows and learns from his shit play this year. mitch has been worse than glennon, as suspect as his play was... yet U PEOPLE act like past/present support for glennon is a bad thang.. in reality, you would want the best qb to play... and as it still is.. thats glennon... well at least glennon over tribs.. for all we know.. buttfumble could be ready to break out right..

i have a long line of hits.. better % than da pros kiper/mcshay... even better dan da pace himself... not bad for a retired escout... what does this mean??.. nuffin much.. but unlike you and most of ya jokes on here.. i have a e-resume wiff me name on 15-17 years of hits.......but that too... means nuffin much.... just like yo opinion on me opinion of da opinion of sum opinion...

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm not going to lie - the amount of bitterness the Trubisky fanboys have over Watson gives me extreme pleasure.

Why would that be, fanboi?