Cool Zach Miller story.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Some Bearz you forget about the day they take off the jersey. Some you remember 20 years later. Zach is one of those I won't forget.

beardownboilerup85

Liked Posts:
seems like a great guy, glad he has a good support system. Hopefully he gets a chance to live a normal life after the injury.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
[video=facebook_share;10156013180044452]https://www.facebook.com/ChicagoBears/videos/10156013180044452/[/video]

Yeah i just watched this piece elsewhere and really feel for the guy but how bout G.McCaskey spending the first 3 days in the hospital with him and then two days at his house with him after he was released from the hospital. George gets a lot of hate from us but ya gotta give it to him for that. Z.Miller will be a coach in the NFL one day and maybe even with us or even working in the front office for us.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Yeah i just watched this piece elsewhere and really feel for the guy but how bout G.McCaskey spending the first 3 days in the hospital with him and then two days at his house with him after he was released from the hospital. George gets a lot of hate from us but ya gotta give it to him for that. Z.Miller will be a coach in the NFL one day and maybe even with us or even working in the front office for us.

George is a quality guy.... He's just football stupid to the nth degree.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
I was always a critic of having Zack on the team because of numerous injuries, but the Guy just kept fighting back and when he was on the field healthy he was one of the best.

He is a classy guy and we were lucky to have him. Hope he is able to return to a normal life, because he does seem like a great guy!

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Zach seems to have the mind to be a coach.... I hope he pursues that path.

Nick80

Liked Posts:

Has he ever expressed an interest in coaching?

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
how bout G.McCaskey spending the first 3 days in the hospital with him and then two days at his house with him after he was released from the hospital. George gets a lot of hate from us but ya gotta give it to him for that.

There's a reason why the shoopster calls the Kingster "King" George . . .

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Still can't believe they overturned it and then that POS Riveron actually had the nerve to post some ridiculous explanation that didn't make any sense.

It is one of the worst calls in a long time. When you add in what happened to Miller, it’s so much worse. His embarrassing video justification proves he’s incapable of admitting a mistake which is a bad look for the NFL. Blandino was spot on with his comments on game day.

Riveron blew it and then insulted the intelligence of every fan that enjoys the game.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  2. TCU Horned Frogs

It’s crazy because unlike his brother, he actually played football at Notre Dame High School. He was a QB.

I’ve met and spoken with him at the draft, in the South Lot, at the combine and at Halas Hall. He’s unbelievably fan friendly. At the combine, he was running around in jeans and a Bears jersey. He was in the same attire on Sunday at the draft. He saw me and my two friends (in Bears’ attire) waiting to go out to the viewing area at the combine and he rolled right over to us and started the conversation. We talked for a good ten minutes. Really nice guy...

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It’s crazy because unlike his brother, he actually played football at Notre Dame High School. He was a QB.

I’ve met and spoken with him at the draft, in the South Lot, at the combine and at Halas Hall. He’s unbelievably fan friendly. At the combine, he was running around in jeans and a Bears jersey. He was in the same attire on Sunday at the draft. He saw me and my two friends (in Bears’ attire) waiting to go out to the viewing area at the combine and he rolled right over to us and started the conversation. We talked for a good ten minutes. Really nice guy...

I have a hard time believing George is "football stupid" but as you've said he's a people person for sure and down to earth. Still think his brother is an asshole that only cares about money, influence and power. You still planning on keeping your season tickets through all of this mess? My old man is getting tired of this shit.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
I have a hard time believing George is "football stupid" but as you've said he's a people person for sure and down to earth. Still think his brother is an asshole that only cares about money, influence and power. You still planning on keeping your season tickets through all of this mess? My old man is getting tired of this shit.

I'm absolutely keeping them. I love the game and enjoy the experience at the stadium. Trust me, I'm more than ready for a major improvement on the field so I completely understand your dad's perspective.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
That was a motherfucking touchdown.

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:

The Kingster is loyal, as his time in the hospital with the Zachster shows.

Even to guys like "Sweaty" Teddy Phillips. Which is why the Bears are where they are. It's really that simple . . .