Kenny Britt Waived

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
He'll stick if he's any good and if he isn't they'll have him gone before next year

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

I just like how he is a washed up scrub that doesn't care anymore to Bears fans, but the Patriots are willing to take a flyer on him. Signed to a team friendly deal and can get rid of him next year if they want. Not much downside, imo. Wish Pace would have taken a flyer on him. :(

Bears_804

Liked Posts:
I just like how he is a washed up scrub that doesn't care anymore to Bears fans, but the Patriots are willing to take a flyer on him. Signed to a team friendly deal and can get rid of him next year if they want. Not much downside, imo. Wish Pace would have taken a flyer on him. :(

Rumors were that Britt had really thrown in the towel on the Browns. Didn't want to be a leader on the team where they needed him to be. He goes into a top tier program and SB contender from a bottom dweller and is asked to play a role and not do the leadership deal. Britt would want nothing to do with the Bears vs what the Patriots have to offer. What Bears fans think of him doesn't paint the whole picture of what the player wants.

Teddy KGB

Cultural Icon
Liked Posts:

For what it is worth He was a washed-up scrub the 31 other teams. And the Patriots have the clout to indeed brag that they are smarter than the other 31 teams.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk