I can see it coming.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bears lose to the 49er's

Bears lose to the Browns

49er's and Browns lose out the rest of the way.

We end up the 3rd pick, behind the Browns and 49er's!! CURSED!!!!

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:
tomorrow will be the end of our current losing streak

chirstmas eve will be the start of a 32 game losing streak for us

PolarBear

Liked Posts:
Cool. That means the Bears will either -

a) Have a team calling them up about a QB available for a big trade down

b) Have Bradley Chubb or Minkah Fitzpatrick available.

A top 4 pick is a winner this year

dreadpirateroberts

Liked Posts:
Cool. That means the Bears will either -

a) Have a team calling them up about a QB available for a big trade down

b) Have Bradley Chubb or Minkah Fitzpatrick available.

A top 4 pick is a winner this year

Let’s say the Bills call about trading up to our pick. They offer their 1st round pick, the Chiefs’ 2018 1st round pick, and the Eagles’ 2018 3rd round pick. Do you do it? Do you ask for more? Thoughts?

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Let’s say the Bills call about trading up to our pick. They offer their 1st round pick, the Chiefs’ 2018 1st round pick, and the Eagles’ 2018 3rd round pick. Do you do it? Do you ask for more? Thoughts?

tdrBo.gif

BearDown104

Bears Guru
Donator
Liked Posts:

I ask for a 2nd rounder as well. Those are both middle of the round or below draft picks. For a top 4 pick I need more. That Eagles pick is basically the end of the 3rd.

dennehy

Liked Posts:

Probably their lower second rounder in 2018 along with the 2 firsts. Although it depends on where their firsts are. Bills and Chiefs could both wind up in the 20s or in the 12-15 range.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
I'm all for a trade down, but I do not want to lose out on a true blue chip prospect either. So maybe a trade down 1-2 spots for a 2nd round pick, but that's as far as I'd want to drop. And it depends on where we end up drafting and who is left on the board...

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
2018 is a crap year for QBs. Nobody is going to trade up. 2019 is stocked with great QBs.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Bears lose to the 49er's

Bears lose to the Browns

49er's and Browns lose out the rest of the way.

We end up the 3rd pick, behind the Browns and 49er's!! CURSED!!!!

Why? We probably #Fleest them again.

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

I think you probably take that deal and run......giggling.

baredown

Liked Posts:

What anyone here thinks about that type of deal is sort of irrelevant. Its what Pace thinks and would do that matters. Pace has many times said that his objective with 1st round choices is to go after players with the potential to be difference makers. Players with that type of potential go real high in the draft. Pace's two most recent 1st round picks have followed that philosophy. In both cases, he moved up in the 1st round, not down, to get guys he felt could be difference makers. That was in spite of needing as many draft choices as possible to rebuild the Bears' depleted roster. Sorry, don't see him moving down to the middle of the 1st round. More likely scenarios would be to move up a pick or two to get the guy he really wants, pull a 49ers type of thing and move down a pick or two if he's still guaranteed to get difference maker type of talent there, or stay right where the Bears end up and take the best difference maker talent remaining...