• Virginia throws toilet paper at the fans after hurricane shit storm

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Go Colts, Go 9ers, Go Broncos, Go Giants! WE CAN DO IT

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Did Cohen injure himself on a meaningless fourth down run with 27 seconds left?

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
I think we're in a tie for #8 after this week. That hurt.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
I think we're in a tie for #8 after this week. That hurt.

Yeah, really hurt playing a good complete game and getting the young players a taste of winning.

I get what you’re saying, but let’s be real, this is the Bears. They’ll screw it up whether they pick third or eighth. I’d rather they just win the damn game.

Bear Nation

Liked Posts:
Great win to build momentum going into next year. Trubisky is starting to come into his own as well as some of the other young players. With new coaching and another solid Draft/Free Agency I think we are ready to compete next year.

bearbeav

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah, really hurt playing a good complete game and getting the young players a taste of winning.

I get what you’re saying, but let’s be real, this is the Bears. They’ll screw it up whether they pick third or eighth. I’d rather they just win the damn game.
People are crazy. A young team needs to learn how to win

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Liked Posts:
yeah, really hurt playing a good complete game and getting the young players a taste of winning.

I get what you’re saying, but let’s be real, this is the bears. They’ll screw it up whether they pick third or eighth. I’d rather they just win the damn game.

^ this ^

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I didn't see.

Did Cohen injure himself? Or did someone injure him?

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:

I think I said I wanted the win for Trubisky.

What hurt is those we needed to win to move up in the draft didn't (so far) and even worse, ones above us in 7/8 lost.

Draft position vs Trubisky, Trubisky is the most important. But this was a costly win, possibly 3 spots from a fairly good spot to approaching meh. Hopefully we're at the bottom of the tie this time. If that's the case we're just back to 6.

Escobar's Army

Liked Posts:
People are crazy. A young team needs to learn how to win

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

This is a big win for a young team for sure. Learning to win (dominating really) on the road is vital and the Bengals are were 5-2 at home heading into the game. I do only want us to win games that we play well. Getting handed a game does very little for us.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
I picked the Bengals in a blowout..Shows what I know..But hey, Ill take being wrong as long as it doesn't delay Fox's departure

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
I picked the Bengals in a blowout..Shows what I know..But hey, Ill take being wrong as long as it doesn't delay Fox's departure

Having Birddick out for the Bungles was a nice boon for the Bear's offense.