Fox wins the next 2 and stays

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fox sealed the deal with this win; it's clear he's still got what it takes . . .

. . . It's all fixed now . . .

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Bengals quit after losing last week. Encouraging game by Trubs but let's face it, Cincinnati did not a give a flying fuck about this game

Ehhhh they had a slim shot at playoffs by winning out. Not anymore. They're also playing for a lame duck coach that has long been overdue to be fired. Bengals just being the Bengals.

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ehhhh they had a slim shot at playoffs by winning out. Not anymore. They're also playing for a lame duck coach that has long been overdue to be fired. Bengals just being the Bengals.

An interesting sidebar - Bear fans thought LOVIE Smith was "LaCucaracha," this guy Lewis has been in Cincinnati for 15 flippin' years. Fire the guy already . . .

. . . Sheesh, and I don't mean the poster . . .

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bengals quit after losing last week. Encouraging game by Trubs but let's face it, Cincinnati did not a give a flying fuck about this game
Biggest challenge in Bengal's mind was getting a higher draft pick than the Bears.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Today further convinces me Fox has to go. What's to say he's not going to be willing to throw another season away. Definitely don't want that hanging on an extension.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Biggest challenge in Bengal's mind was getting a higher draft pick than the Bears.

We'll also be competing for a new HC with them too

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
giphy.webp

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
#Bears HC John Fox has 'accepted his fate' and is likely to get fired once the season ends, per @RapSheet.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

That's an old twit or twat or tweet or whatever they're called from this morning. Everything's different after today's stunning win! . . .

. . . It's all fixed now . . .

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
My prediction:

Fox is fired on black Monday.

After the Bears first loss of the year there is at least one thread where the OP says he always liked Fox and we should have kept him.

Probably it's someone who started multiple fire Fox threads this year.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My prediction:

Fox is fired on black Monday.

After the Bears first loss of the year there is at least one thread where the OP says he always liked Fox and we should have kept him.

Probably it's someone who started multiple fire Fox threads this year.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Please do not mistake my creation of this thread for any form of support for the hopefully soon to be unemployed John I don't give a rip Fox.

Last edited:

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
I don't give a rip

LiverpoolBearsFAn

Liked Posts:

The irony is, I think just as big a factor was Fox not giving a flying fuck anymore. With nothing to lose and the season gone, he let go of the run, run pass reins and allowed us to play a proper offence. Had he have done this a long time ago, he might still be in a job at the end of the season.

The stupid, obstinate old fuckwit.