My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
I'm way past rooting for the Bears to win when they're 3-9 and already out of the playoff picture. Fuck these goddamn losers for winning when it doesn't matter and losing when it matters. At this point just lose as often and as badly as possible to get Fox canned and to get a better draft spot

I was rooting for these cunts to beat the packers back when it mattered, I don't give a shit if they beat the bengals when they're 3-9 and it doesn't matter
Losing is for losers

SlipScreen

Liked Posts:
completely agree, this is a great win, great for the team as a whole to get some confidence ... especially our young QB.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I've had the stomach flu for the last 3 days or so, and today I took my first double-tapered solid shit since my brief, yet violent illness. It was horrific. I imagine that Omelet's old man breath probably smells a lot like that.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Losing is for losers

These fucking losers always lose when it matters and start winning games when it doesn't matter and the pressure's off. Every goddamn year of this, I'm not fooled anymore. Im not gonna be pressured into clapping like a circus seal over a 4-9 team. We won yay, who currs.

Sorry to be a Debbie downer, just keeping it real

BearsJR

Liked Posts:
These fucking losers always lose when it matters and start winning games when it doesn't matter and the pressure's off. Every goddamn year of this, I'm not fooled anymore. Im not gonna be pressured into clapping like a circus seal over a 4-9 team. We won yay, who currs.

Sorry to be a Debbie downer, just keeping it real

Man if I ever get to that point, for one I won't be watching the games anymore, and two, I sure as hell wouldn't be posting on a message board about them. I get that mediocrity sucks, but man enjoy the win will ya?

Nicker

Liked Posts:
This was a great win because the offense played so well... I don't necessarily want the Bears to lose, but if they do I'm not upset because I want fox gone and more draft capital is a good thing.

If the bears win out and look as good as they did today, I'll be just as happy though. I want to go into next year with realistic hopes of competing for the playoffs.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Winning energizes an entire organization and it's the first step back to greatness.
I'm gonna go ahead and disagree. Losing leads to a top draft pick and the top draft pick leads to greatness. If we won a few late meaningless games last year we would not have Trubs now. It's the QB that leads to greatness. But It was a fun game to watch. I'm certainly not against winning but having a top 3 pick next year would allow us to rape some QB starved team and load up on draft picks.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
I imagine that Omelet's old man breath probably smells a lot like that.
I was at the local Mejiers grocery store this morning. This young chick (around 50) and I were trying to maneuver our shopping carts into the same space. Our eyes met, we both smiled and she began licking her lips like she wanted to swallow my tongue. I hardly think she was concerned about my breath at that moment.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
I'm very VERY positive that I could root for anyone to win or lose and it would have absolutely no bearing on whether they win or lose.
I'm also very positive that paying attention, or "calculating" what other teams are doing and how each week affects the draft also has no bearing on the team.
Think of draft position as the "wait 'til next year" consolation prize for fans of bad teams.

You do realize we lost last week and only gained one spot? Reality is other teams control our draft destiny more than we do. So I guess by hoping Broncos, Colts, Giants, 49ers & Browns won I was doing my part to create a winning atmosphere for those teams. I just wish I had thought about Texans and Bucs losing and wished they won too since I have these great magical powers to make teams win by wishing for it.
We could lose the rest of the season and it won't do a damn bit of good because those teams don't seem able to win even when they should.

You however seem to put a lot of belief in and importance on your predictions coming true to show strangers on the internet how great you are so why aren't you the loser because I'm sure you weren't hoping you were wrong. It's your fault Fox is a moron.
When the Bears hired John Fox I told you this would be a huge disaster and that it would set the rebuild back 4 years.

Now the alleged fans who insist on changing their underwear during the season, they're the ones creating a loser atmosphere.

Monster

Liked Posts:
Winning is infectious... so is losing...

I’m happy today

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
There is a substantial core of losers hoping the Bears fail to improve draft position. Today's performance kills them. They are now frantically calculating how many draft positions the Bears have dropped.

Wins like this are great for an organization and breed further success more than tanking for a better draft position. You posers have been warned
Yes sir.......you are correct.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
Honestly would've been upset with a win if it was the same old 100 yard offensive performance with dominance by defense. Offense looked good today. They moved the ball, and the kids looked good. Good win for the Bears today.

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
I'm gonna go ahead and disagree. Losing leads to a top draft pick and the top draft pick leads to greatness. If we won a few late meaningless games last year we would not have Trubs now. It's the QB that leads to greatness. But It was a fun game to watch. I'm certainly not against winning but having a top 3 pick next year would allow us to rape some QB starved team and load up on draft picks.
Except winning, and winning the way we did today only helps Trubisky's development. The draft be damned, this whole season is about the development of Trubisky.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
People that root for them to lose should bottle the water on their brain.

AustinIllini

Lifetime of futility
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Seattle Sounders FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Dallas Stars
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
You're getting a top ten pick in a draft where there's likely to be a run on QBs. We'll be able to trade down or grab the player we want.

KCbear

Liked Posts:
This isn’t basketball... you don’t have to draft in the top 5 to get an impact player.

Give me some wins and let me see young players get better, that’s all that matters this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rise

Liked Posts:
For this team, that already has their QB, winning matters. Last year I wanted the high pick can’t lie. To win really on the play of young players is a huge positive for this team right now.