Draft tankers jumping off buildings

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
I know this much about Pace...if he has a really strong conviction on a guy or sees a clearly better option available he will find a way to move up..

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Omelet doesn’t even watch football. He’s just a senile old mad who mistook this message board for the Columbo fan forum.

I heard he was a big deal in the Murder She Wrote IRC.

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Ask a winning organization, like the Patriots if their perennial draft position has been a problem.

After going to the Superbowl most recently and picking 31st, the BEARs still got Greg Olsen. Can't help that Martz didnt like a TE to do more than block.
The coaching can play to someone's strengths or weakness and consequently make up for their own players qualities or lack thereof. Draft position matters. .... BUT realizing what a team needs and drafting high quality players thruout the Seven Rounds is way more important.

Winning breeds winning and the right attitude makes things happen

Nick80

Liked Posts:
Omelet doesn’t even watch football. He’s just a senile old mad who mistook this message board for the Columbo fan forum.

He's also the resident expert on ripping off and licking dicks.

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
Mitch & the rest of the rookies needed to win this game the way they did more than anything.
This was a great game for them to see that they can have success. Even if the Bengals played worse than the Browns who nearly beat GB.
Just knowing they have that potential in them will help their confidence the next time they come up short.
Getting shit on a lot is how you end up like Cutler moping on the sideline smoking cigarettes and tweeting pictures of his ass to his haters.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Jim "big cat" williams ripping the people that want the Bears to lose for a better draft pick. I believe he called them dicklickers

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Jim "big cat" williams ripping the people that want the Bears to lose for a better draft pick. I believe he called them dicklickers

What are the people who fawn over celebrities licking?

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
There is a substantial core of losers hoping the Bears fail to improve draft position. Today's performance kills them. They are now frantically calculating how many draft positions the Bears have dropped.

Wins like this are great for an organization and breed further success more than tanking for a better draft position. You posers have been warned
Do you consider winning meaningless games a players version of a trade down clown?
giphy.gif

jbunch14

Liked Posts:
I was at the local Mejiers grocery store this morning. This young chick (around 50) and I were trying to maneuver our shopping carts into the same space. Our eyes met, we both smiled and she began licking her lips like she wanted to swallow my tongue. I hardly think she was concerned about my breath at that moment.

Were you wearing that sweet-ass vest in your avatar?

DanTown

Liked Posts:
The Bears paid two thirds + a fourth to get a guy they couldn't guarantee would be available because the Bears beat the 49ers last year. There's no value that comes with winning a few games with a coaching staff that's about to get fired and taking a sure fire top 5 pick to outside the top 10.

It's not as if I'm made they won the Steelers game or the Ravens game and showed they had some outside hope of the playoffs; I'm mad they're winning games that matter zero to the future of the franchise besides weakening their draft spot. It's not like SF, which is evaluating whether or not they want to resign Jimmy G, this franchise is already all-in on Mitch being the future so there is no real value to be gained from the next three weeks of evaluation. All it's going to is cost a team draft capital when they probably need to hit all their draft picks to rebuild the franchise quickly.

DanTown

Liked Posts:
Mitch & the rest of the rookies needed to win this game the way they did more than anything.
This was a great game for them to see that they can have success. Even if the Bengals played worse than the Browns who nearly beat GB.
Just knowing they have that potential in them will help their confidence the next time they come up short.
Getting shit on a lot is how you end up like Cutler moping on the sideline smoking cigarettes and tweeting pictures of his ass to his haters.

Or it doesn't matter since it's a new coaching staff and year-to-year "confidence" is made up bullshit.

Eagles final 12 games - 4-8, 3 losses by double digits
Rams final 12 games- 1-11, 6 losses by double digits
Jags final 12 games - 2-10, 3 losses by double digits
Bears final 12 games - 2-12, 4 losses by double digits

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The Bears paid two thirds + a fourth to get a guy they couldn't guarantee would be available because the Bears beat the 49ers last year. There's no value that comes with winning a few games with a coaching staff that's about to get fired and taking a sure fire top 5 pick to outside the top 10.

It's not as if I'm made they won the Steelers game or the Ravens game and showed they had some outside hope of the playoffs; I'm mad they're winning games that matter zero to the future of the franchise besides weakening their draft spot. It's not like SF, which is evaluating whether or not they want to resign Jimmy G, this franchise is already all-in on Mitch being the future so there is no real value to be gained from the next three weeks of evaluation. All it's going to is cost a team draft capital when they probably need to hit all their draft picks to rebuild the franchise quickly.

I disagree only because we have the QB in place right now.

As much as I want to draft Bradley Chubb, I also do not want Trubisky to struggle and lose a ton of games and damage him.

Mitch needed that game and it is more important than 1-2 spots in the draft position.