Draft tankers jumping off buildings

KCbear

Liked Posts:
For this team, that already has their QB, winning matters. Last year I wanted the high pick can’t lie. To win really on the play of young players is a huge positive for this team right now.

100% agree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DavidH

Liked Posts:
If we're going to win on the backs of our rookie class, I am more than fine with that.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
Weren't we just discussing a few days ago that this team looks so bad no FA's will want to come, and how the Bears wouldn't be able to get a serious shot at top HC candidates because of how much of a mess this team is?

Now the Bears win and we want to say how they are losing draft stock with the win. Lol you guys can talk yourselves into misery with any situation.

Hammer

Liked Posts:
I'd say probably every true Bears fan wants them to finish the season on the strong note, especially if we see even more progress from Trubs.

AustinIllini

Lifetime of futility
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Seattle Sounders FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Dallas Stars
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
If we're going to win on the backs of our rookie class, I am more than fine with that.

Right. It's not like Glennon and bums are winning games. These are the seeds of the future having a great game. We still aren't very good yet, so we'll get a nice draft slot.

Nick80

Liked Posts:
Teams like the Jags are now respectable because of the talent they've acquired with high picks.

OP is a shithead. Winning meaningless games doesn't help this team. A good portion of the roster won't even be around next year to build off this supposed revitalization.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
If we play well and win, it can help build something for the future. If we win ugly, or just get lucky, then it is worthless.

So if we can play like we did today and win a couple more games? I'd be fine losing a few spots in the draft....

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Teams like the Jags are now respectable because of the talent they've acquired with high picks.

OP is a shithead. Winning meaningless games doesn't help this team. A good portion of the roster won't even be around next year to build off this supposed revitalization.

Well no shit Sherlock. That is because a major portion of the roster are a bunch of rented scavs that either aren't worth a shit, are injured too frequently, suspended too frequently or simply aren't worth the money they were being paid. In case you haven't noticed...Pace has been replacing these people with draft picks. As he will again this off-season along with a few more rentals to fill the holes he couldn't in the draft or wasn't able to re-sign.

bufordht

Liked Posts:
There is a substantial core of losers hoping the Bears fail to improve draft position. Today's performance kills them. They are now frantically calculating how many draft positions the Bears have dropped.

Wins like this are great for an organization and breed further success more than tanking for a better draft position. You posers have been warned

I was hoping you would jump off a building.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
There is a substantial core of losers hoping the Bears fail to improve draft position. Today's performance kills them. They are now frantically calculating how many draft positions the Bears have dropped.

Wins like this are great for an organization and breed further success more than tanking for a better draft position. You posers have been warned

Agree winning, is exactly what the Bears need. Besides, if Pace drafts similar to last year, his picks will still be there even if he picks later.

Nick80

Liked Posts:
Well no shit Sherlock. That is because a major portion of the roster are a bunch of rented scavs that either aren't worth a shit, are injured too frequently, suspended too frequently or simply aren't worth the money they were being paid. In case you haven't noticed...Pace has been replacing these people with draft picks. As he will again this off-season along with a few more rentals to fill the holes he couldn't in the draft or wasn't able to re-sign.

I'm aware of that. Why are you telling me this like you're providing some great insight?

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm aware of that. Why are you telling me this like you're providing some great insight?

Because that latter part of your statement is disingenuous crap. Its all about the development of the young talent that is on the roster and will remain here for the team's rebuild which means that the existing talent still needs to learn how to win. Winning is necessary to breed that culture and draw some free agent talent to the team as well as draw a decent head coaching candidate and offensive coordinator.

Nick80

Liked Posts:
Because that latter part of your statement is disingenuous crap. Its all about the development of the young talent that is on the roster and will remain here for the team's rebuild which means that the existing talent still needs to learn how to win. Winning is necessary to breed that culture and draw some free agent talent to the team as well as draw a decent head coaching candidate and offensive coordinator.

Great insight. 10/10 would recommend.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Gotta be honest, instead of people being pissed that we won, people should be pissed that what we saw today is likely more representative of the offensive talent we have proves Fox held this offense back all fucking season.
Just proves that Bears have the worst fans in the NFL