Is Loggains a good or bad OC?

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
He’s an average OC who probably would work best with a veteran QB. The Bears have no weapons, are hog tied by fox, and had a young QB who we knew needed some time. Overall I think loggains is solid. Do I think he’s the guy to develop trubisky and the offense? No.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The play calling was better against the Bungles of course. And the receivers executed far better.
But a lot of the bad play calling was still in the game. And bad play design has been a signature all season until this last game.
Right now Loggains is below average and even if next year he reaches average to above. There are better OCs out there.
I just really have no confidence the Bears organization can find them.

You can only hope that Pace axes Fox and the HC he hires will bring in a quality OC with him.

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
You can only hope that Pace axes Fox and the HC he hires will bring in a quality OC with him.
Yes. And I like Pace. But I have no reason to be confident he will make the right decision.
No one knows yet if he has the balls to make a fire Fox decision.
I have no doubt he will do due diligence in scouting prospects if he does.
But many prospects look good on paper and interview well... a move like that requires intuition.

A lot will be answered about Pace over the next month.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I would say off-season as a whole since the whole HC/OC thing is only a portion of the clusterfuck Pace is about to face. His free agency and draft will potentially play a larger role in his future than Fox's/Loggains' potential dismissal or retention.

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
I will also add that a few years back in Cleveland loggains had Hoyer looking like a boss for a few games before he got hurt

Bears_804

Liked Posts:
Loggains is average when at his best (Not saying he sucks. Has done well with some below average talent). He's had a few good games sprinkled in here and there, but it isn't consistent. To say that the Bears can't do better is folding to the same mediocrity we have become used to.