Trubisky Stats

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I can think of a game where I was so impressed with a Bears QB.

Both TD throws to Shaheen, the catch and the drop, were elite throws and he made some to Wright that were darts.

Super encouraging day.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
The shoopster can only win an argument against himself....maybe....

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

PeterMbangala

Liked Posts:
Just caught the 4th quarter of the Titans brutal loss to the Cards, 12-7. Mariota finished with 6 straight incompletions and looked terrible with his mechanics, throwing off back foot and rushing throws. He still only has Delanie Walker as a trusted receiver.

It's worth keeping this in mind as we look to evaluate Trubisky. Mariota has 2423 yards, a 62% completion percentage and 10TDs/12INTs, 80.4 QBR in his third season.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
But when’s he going to have a good game?!?!?!?

Toast88

Liked Posts:
If the offense is indeed opened up from here on out, then it will be via an edict from on high. The only reason the chains came off today is because the Bengals are a bad team. When Fox goes back up against quality opponents like the Lions and Vikings history tells us he will pull in the reigns and play Fox-ball trying to keep the game close and luck into a win.

True, the Bears have never played a bad team this season before the 5-7 Bengals.

RochBear

Liked Posts:
Once (if) Trubisky actually has a deep receiving threat, it will open up the short routes and benefit the running game. Something to look forward to.

Yeah. Say, if only Bellamy could catch the ball he's be that guy. .... I need a bigger font on the 'if.'

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Just caught the 4th quarter of the Titans brutal loss to the Cards, 12-7. Mariota finished with 6 straight incompletions and looked terrible with his mechanics, throwing off back foot and rushing throws. He still only has Delanie Walker as a trusted receiver.

It's worth keeping this in mind as we look to evaluate Trubisky. Mariota has 2423 yards, a 62% completion percentage and 10TDs/12INTs, 80.4 QBR in his third season.

They might be the most underwhelming 8-5 team of all time.

AussieBear

watched sum of the game. i doubt i watch it all, but best game so far from tribs.. seems to actually be keeping his eyes down field for a change. and pacing his reads. looks like he took a xanax before the game n is relaxed.. golf clap..

running game helps but tirbs has looked decent so i dont wanna take dat improvements away from the boi..

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
watched sum of the game. i doubt i watch it all, but best game so far from tribs.. seems to actually be keeping his eyes down field for a change. and pacing his reads. looks like he took a xanax before the game n is relaxed.. golf clap..

running game helps but tirbs has looked decent so i dont wanna take dat improvements away from the boi..

The hell are you talking about? He takes sacks frequently because he's always looking down field. Oh wait, forgot I was talking to a grown ass man that intentionally writes like a moron. Carry on.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The hell are you talking about? He takes sacks frequently because he's always looking down field. Oh wait, forgot I was talking to a grown ass man that intentionally writes like a moron. Carry on.

Sending a message to the man though.

AussieBear

dont be a tard.. he has missed many wide open targets down and around the field.. not having his eyes up, not pacing reads, not readin da d, pannicking etc etc.. being a fucking unready rookie....

ppl give tribs a clap for sum improvemunts and you fucks r still being tarded ova da tribs.. you guys be make this place as bad as me grammaors.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:

BearbaFett

Liked Posts:
a0d180412b5912ae9b752c97abc88a73.jpeg

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Go watch some games, then come back and talk. Until then, the shoopster should not post clueless drivel. But I doubt that will stop you...

Fox is 1-4 against the Lions, and has yet to win a divisional game this year. One good game does not solve all the Bears problems.