MILWAUKEE-Asked restaurant host: "God, did you hear about Carson Wentz?"
Host: "No."
Me: "Done. Torn ACL."
Thought he would cry.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That play didn't look good for him, he did stick it out and threw a TD pass to Alshon on that injured knee. He was having an incredible season, tough way to end it.

As big and strong he is I thought he was taking too many chances with the run, usually won't end well.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
Does this mean that he is a bust cuz he tore his ACL while having an out of control, aggressive running style a la RGIII?

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Does this mean that he is a bust cuz he tore his ACL while having an out of control, aggressive running style a la RGIII?

So you think that if Carson can't run quite as well as he did, he'll suck and not be able to play within a system? The idea that RG3 is not a good QB because of his injury is silly. He's still more mobile than many good starters.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Just terrible news for the Eagles QB.

Has it been confirmed yet? Last i saw was they suspected it to be a torn ACL. IF it is then it's even worse happening this late in the season cause he'll miss most of next season as well or at least a lot of it.

jtreal3

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Fuck you Alshon!

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
Has it been confirmed yet? Last i saw was they suspected it to be a torn ACL. IF it is then it's even worse happening this late in the season cause he'll miss most of next season as well or at least a lot of it.
This is one thing I hope Trubisky does not imulate from Wentz.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
So you think that if Carson can't run quite as well as he did, he'll suck and not be able to play within a system? The idea that RG3 is not a good QB because of his injury is silly. He's still more mobile than many good starters.

Beam me up Scotty! It was merely a dig at some of the posters opinions here on our very own CCS. Truly, I hope it's not even an acl. I like the kid and certainly hope he's ok. He's good for the NFL. Hopefully, he learns that he's not too big to get fucked up in the NFL.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
The wimp just needs a little Bactine then suit up

e034f157-f277-4d46-95c8-af5d9d07901b_1.549abf21a545755cd58ef65bd157701d.jpeg

Sparks500

Liked Posts:
I wondered about his risk taking when the Bears played them. Does he not realize there large, angry men that want to rip his legs off out there? Don’t his coaches?

jtreal3

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Bactine? That's for pussies! Put a little Icy Hot on it and get the fuck back on the field.

that's for pussies too! dirt, just rub some dirt on it and get back at it!

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Beam me up Scotty! It was merely a dig at some of the posters opinions here on our very own CCS. Truly, I hope it's not even an acl. I like the kid and certainly hope he's ok. He's good for the NFL. Hopefully, he learns that he's not too big to get fucked up in the NFL.

I'm a big proponent of QBs avoiding hits and not being tough guys. You could tell he was hurt later in that series. You just didn't know how bad. Sucks for him and the Eagles. Wentz isn't a run 1st guy but he doesn't exactly avoid contact either.